RichardPrice
Topic Author

Comments On Manc, UK Video

Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:41 am

Well, recently me and a mate went allllllll the way up to Manchester airport to do a bit of spotting. I took a video camera up and got nearly 90 minutes of footage, but unfortunately it was very cold and gloomy so a second opinion would be welcome!

The first clip Ive pulled off is a PIA 747. Its 20mb in size, and about 2 minutes long. The codec Im using is xvid, so you might want to grab VLC (google for it) if WMP wont play it for some reason (depends on version of WMP you have installed).

This is both my first time spotting and the first time Ive ever used a camcorder  Smile

Thom@s

RE: Comments On Manc, UK Video

Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:45 am

Quoting RichardPrice (Thread starter):
Well, recently me and a mate went allllllll the way

Hehe, sorry, the sentence looked funnier this way. Childish, I know.  Wink

Anyway, I can't see the video, using a crap computer. But I was wondering where you filmed the action from.

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

RichardPrice
Topic Author

Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:53 am

Quoting Thom@s (Reply 1):
Anyway, I can't see the video, using a crap computer. But I was wondering where you filmed the action from.

It was from a bank on the southside, at the end of 24L. We took footage from loads of places, including the aviation viewing park (I didnt enjoy seeing Concorde like that, it was pretty depressing), and further along 24L.

Im going to put more up when I get a chance to encode it.

Thom@s

Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:57 am

Righto.

I only spent like 20 minutes at the AVP the first (and so far last) time I visited. Seemed an excellent spot though. Bit crowded at times however.

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"