skidmarks

TFSPhoto (Lew)

Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:09 am

There appears to be some concern as to why the thread about Lew was dleted and the other locked. I haven't an answer about either. However, the last communication I recieved from Jade said that he was being kept in a Private hospital until at least Monday 13th Feb.

Should anything happen after that I am sure someone will post. However, in the meantime I feel it is as well to let the subject rest and give the chap a chance to get up and running fully before bombarding him - or others - with condition reports and such.

Rest assured that, as soon as I or anyone else has any POSITIVE news then it shall be posted. And by positive I do not mean speculation as to the competency of the hospitals and doctors/nurses involved in his recovery.

Should anyone wish to debate the condition of the NHS versus the Private sector, please choose another thread to do so, and avoid any further distress to Lew and the people concerned with his welfare.

Andy  old 
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional

pilot kaz

RE: TFSPhoto (Lew)

Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:12 am

Thank You Andy!

Its been hard enough the past weeks..... I spoke to Lew earlier, He is at Home and in a better condition... which is good news  Smile
-

sunshine79

Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:19 am

Kaz and Andy,

Thanks for the update. Let's just hope Lew is getting the correct treatment he needs and plenty of rest. Tell Jade to unplug his internet too, so he can't get on here, cos every time he does he seems to end back in hospital.

[Edited 2006-02-12 00:20:20]
Formerly alcregular, Why drive when you can fly?

Aleksandar

Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:49 am

Quoting Skidmarks (Thread starter):
as soon as I or anyone else has any POSITIVE news then it shall be posted

Thanks Andy! I'm sure we'll only hear positive things from Lew from now on. After all, he suffered so much in the last few weeks, it's time for him to finally get better.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

aloges

Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:05 am

Fine by me, here's to you, Lew!

Off topic: anyone one know what happened to OYRJA? Profile says he's no longer registered.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

mhodgson

Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:06 am

Odd, didn't he just get made a moderator?
No trees were harmed by this message. However, several million electrons were terribly inconvenienced

N1120A

Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:12 pm

Quoting Aloges (Reply 4):
Off topic: anyone one know what happened to OYRJA? Profile says he's no longer registered.

He has something that is apparently going to be taking a bunch of his time and can't be distracted by A.net. It will be great to see him back someday.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

diamond

Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:20 pm

The reason that the threads were deleted and/or locked is because we received information from Lew that he did not WANT to be the subject of such threads on this website.

Please contact Lew directly, and don't start any more threads about it here. Thanks for your cooperation.
Blank.