jacobin777

Mass Pro-Mladic Rally In Belgrade

Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:45 pm

This is sick........this man is a MASS MURDER.....a genocidal maniac, he deserves to be shot in the bullocks...and there are people supporting this "human"...and considered to be a "hero".....I guess some skinheads consider Hitler to be a "hero" also. sarcastic 

just goes to show how sick people are in this world....

"Mass pro-Mladic rally in Belgrade
Gen Mladic is considered a national hero by many Serbs
Serb nationalists have warned Belgrade not to hand over General Ratko Mladic to The Hague war crimes tribunal.

About 10,000 Serbian Radical Party (SRS) supporters rallied in the Serb capital chanting slogans and carrying pictures of Gen Mladic.

full story at...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4749420.stm

"Mladic is the pride of the Serbian nation and not those who have been in power," said SRS MP Natasa Jovanovic. "
"Up the Irons!"

cfalk

RE: Mass Pro-Mladic Rally In Belgrade

Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:36 pm

Great, Serbia, just great. Just when the rest of the world thinks you guys have grown out of the collective ethnic shitfit you went through a decade ago, you have to pull this off.

"Forward to the past!"
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

yowza

Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:06 pm

Good on you Serbia, keep this retarded behaviour up, I'm sure it will help you get into the EU  Yeah sure

YOWza

jacobin777

Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:53 am

I just can't believe such mass amount of people are actually SUPPORTING this guy......

I wouldn't be surprised to see if there are many "silent" supporters.....
"Up the Irons!"

Doona

Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:56 am

Quoting Cfalk (Reply 1):
collective ethnic shitfit

You know, Cfalk, this is probably the best description of that war I've ever heard.  praise 

Cheers
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.