Checo77
Topic Author

Olympic Ice Hockey Medalists: SWE, FIN, CZE

Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:52 am

Hi guys,
I want to start a new thread to congratulate and celebrate the Olympic Ice Hockey medal winners.

So, here they go:

3). The Bronze Medal went to CZECH REPUBLIC which won over Russia 3:0 in the game for this medal. Czechs were playing an overall good hockey, but they did not deserve more than a Bronze (even though I am Czech, I aknowledge the fact). Congrats to Czechs, good labor this Olympics.

2). The Silver medal went to FINLAND that lost against Sweden 2:3 in the Gold Medal match. Finland was looking extremely strong this tournament and in fact, this match was the first they lost in the Olympics. Their very agressive hockey style gave them a Silver. Congratulations.

1). The winner and the Gold Medalist this Olympics is SWEDEN. Excelent and super-strong offensive, great goaltending and a united defense gave them a Gold Medal. They did not looked that strong at the beggining of the Olympics but they grew as the tournament passed. More than a deserved win. Congratulations.

Next Hockey Tournament is the World Championship which will be held in Latvia if I am not mistaken sometime in March. The current World Champion is Czech Republic that won in the final last time 3:0 against Canada. It will be a great and very tense tournament. I look to it with hopes that we win this again.
Well, the Olympics are over, now we must celebrate the winners.
Have a nice day.
Adam
Czech Boeing lover living in Lima

A319XFW

RE: Olympic Ice Hockey Medalists: SWE, FIN, CZE

Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:28 am

They are celebrating over here....
SWE Vs FIN For Oly Men's Hockey Gold (by CFCUQ Feb 25 2006 in Non Aviation)

Checo77
Topic Author

RE: Olympic Ice Hockey Medalists: SWE, FIN, CZE

Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:30 am

Quoting A319XFW (Reply 1):
They are celebrating over here....

SWE Vs FIN For Oly Men's Hockey Gold (by CFCUQ Feb 25 2006 in Non Aviation)

They are celabrating hugely!!! Again, congrats to Sweden and Finland, and of course, Czech Republic Big grin
Adam
Czech Boeing lover living in Lima