j_hallgren

Where Do They Find These Families For Nanny/Swap?

Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:25 am

Ok...I admit to watching some of these 'reality' shows...but tonight...talk about weird/odd/wacky!
On Fox show..Nanny 911, their pig lived in a room in the house...the toddlers ate pig food out of bowl...and played in toilet..etc...and the Mom was clueless! But by end of show, family was back to "normal"...I'd have almost reported the family to child abuse agency...

Now, on Trading Spouses, the rural family is DEFINITELY rural! It makes my house look SO much better, even though I'm a lousy housekeeper!
COBOL - Not a dead language yet!

futureualpilot

RE: Where Do They Find These Families For Nanny/Swap?

Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:30 am

Quoting J_Hallgren (Thread starter):
Ok...I admit to watching some of these 'reality' shows...but tonight...talk about weird/odd/wacky!
On Fox show..Nanny 911, their pig lived in a room in the house...the toddlers ate pig food out of bowl...and played in toilet..etc...and the Mom was clueless! But by end of show, family was back to "normal"...I'd have almost reported the family to child abuse agency...

Now, on Trading Spouses, the rural family is DEFINITELY rural! It makes my house look SO much better, even though I'm a lousy housekeeper!

Im watching now and I was wondering the samne thing. They couldnt have found two more opposite spouses for this one!
Life is better when you surf.

j_hallgren

RE: Where Do They Find These Families For Nanny/Swap?

Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:50 am

And now they are eating the family pet turkey...that got hit by a car!
COBOL - Not a dead language yet!