I know this is a personal decition, but im so confused and have such a huge stress headache - i just wanted to get some random thoughts about this from u guys.
I have been working for Company A for 8 years (since college). Yesterday i got a job offer with Company B with a nice $$ increment. I submitted my resignation letter today to Company A. They are talking to HR this very second to see how much higher than Company B they can go - but my boss promises at least a match in salaries.
Work enviroment - there are good and bad qualities about companies - prob woth Company B i would have a more clear carrer path. Company A things would be pretty much the remain the same regardless of all the verbal promises.
I guess i'll wait to see what they offer. But the question is.. i pretty much accepted the other position - if it comes to the punches can i tell them that i am not intersted anymore?