aircraft

Kevinl1011 Is Some Sort Of Horse

Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:51 pm

I met Kevin today. I took his pic.

I wasn't expecting any type of horse, but oh well.  Wink

By the way, this is a horse, not a donkey. Anyone who disagrees is incorrect.

jafa39

RE: Kevinl1011 Is Some Sort Of Horse

Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:53 pm

Quoting Aircraft (Thread starter):
By the way, this is a horse, not a donkey

Aint that a mule??????
We, the undersigned, do hereby consent.....

aircraft

Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:55 pm

Quoting Jafa39 (Reply 1):
Aint that a mule??????

Silence at once!

cosec59

Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:04 pm

Quoting Aircraft (Thread starter):
I met Kevin today. I took his pic.

How is the old codger? I havent heard from him in a while
Rules are for the obedience of fools but for the guidance of wise men

KevinL1011

Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:35 pm

Thanks for posting my good side! Now you all know why I'm popular with the ladies.

While there was debauchery happening in LV, I was in Tempe Az. with my daughter attending pre season baseball games. This was the first time Allison could buy beer at the games and we had a blast getting blasted. I got constipated after eating so many peanuts at the games, but after meeting The Coz, I left a 8" "Payday" bar in the trunk of his car. The funny thing was, he didn't know who did it ! I guess people shit in the trunk of his car a lot.

I let Allison drive home (as I was hammered) and we were on the road no less than 10 minutes and she got pulled over by the Az. Highway Patrol for 88 in a 70mph. She commented that if the "Flux Capacitor" wasn't broken, we would've of gotten away with it. (Back to the Future joke for those living under a rock) It was great to be with her for her first traffic citation. I was also with my son for his first ticket as well. We were street racing each other and he failed to notice the patrol car passing me. Talk about being involved with your children! What a father.

Actually the Coz is cool, but don't tell him. We had a good time hammering as many beers as possible in the pubs around Arizona State U. The Coz could of taken at least 3 co-eds home for sex but the smell of horse shit Payday bars in his car made them run off.
Sorry Coz.....
474218, Carl, You will be missed.