futuresdpdcop

First To Be Arrested At The Vegas Meet?

Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:51 am

Taking bets on who you think will be the first one to be thrown in jail this weekend at the Vegas meet??

NIKV69

RE: First To Be Arrested At The Vegas Meet?

Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:14 pm

Quoting FutureSDPDcop (Thread starter):
Taking bets on who you think will be the first one to be thrown in jail this weekend at the Vegas meet??

I think you would be better served betting that none of them get arrested.  sarcastic 
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

aircraft

Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:20 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 1):
I think you would be better served betting that none of them get arrested.

You are a vacuum cleaner that got smashed and thrown onto the ground!

Quoting FutureSDPDcop (Thread starter):

I don't know about arrests, but I can imagine several brought their own handcuffs.  mischievous 

777ER
Crew

Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:32 pm

If any one does get arrested and gets the 'privilage' of wearing hand cuffs then try not to move your arms or hands when the handcuffs are on as they get tighter if you do
Head Forum Moderator
moderators@airliners.net

satx

Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:10 pm

I've seen some weird shit go down in LAS, but I never saw anybody get arrested for it. Do they actually arrest people over there?
Open Season on Consumer Protections is Just Around the Corner...

stlgph

Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:29 pm

Quoting SATX (Reply 4):
I've seen some weird shit go down in LAS, but I never saw anybody get arrested for it. Do they actually arrest people over there?

Apparently not.

At least not on Friday.

I just got back from a short jaunt out to the meet. There were a few instances on Friday where we could have gotten some attention drawn to ourselves, but in this one instance, well, it takes a proper gay boy to get the Bachelorette party's attention whilst the others I was dining with were just sitting there drooling over them. So we get their attention, and one thing leads to another, and BCAINfoSys volunteers to help them get more scratches off their "to do list" by dropping his pants for them outside in the parking lot. While the cops were off in the corner of the parking lot at the time just kind of off not really giving a care about what we were doing.

I'm sure he would have *LOVED* to have kept this story to himself, but, it was bound to come out sooner or later.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

L-188

Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:06 pm

I am going to be very upset if this thread turns into a spoiler for a future episode of "COPS"
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

stlgph

Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:02 pm

Quoting L-188 (Reply 6):
I am going to be very upset if this thread turns into a spoiler for a future episode of "COPS"

Haha. I'm writing a recap of my short but very interesting and fun time in Las Vegas. Thus far, it is turning into a novel.

But perhaps I'll put it here anyway. I know of a few people that would enjoy reading it at least. ;p

I wonder what they are doing now, though. I bet they are at O'Shea's for the cheap drinks and the cheap tables.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport