kazzie

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:19 pm

So what do you guys collect? for me, it runs in my family to have a range of musical instrument's..

After the unfortunate death my my grandad we had to go and collect all of his bango's, yukes and guitars.. I was amazed at how much he had! this is just a small portion of what he had...

Wow!

So it got me thinking, what do you guys collect?

Just wanted to add, see that boootiful bass guitar?  Wink

[Edited 2006-04-07 13:23:15]
Bazinga punk.

UTA_flyinghigh

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:22 pm

Safety cards, license plates, coins, aircraft models, foreign currency.

BTW welcome back Kazzie  Smile

UTA  checkeredflag 
Fly to live, live to fly - Air France/KLM Flying Blue Platinum, BMI Diamond Club Gold, Emirates Skywards

mhodgson

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:23 pm

About 20 plastic model aircraft.

I also have a alrge collection of mugs in my room, as I'm supposed to bring them downstairs more often!
No trees were harmed by this message. However, several million electrons were terribly inconvenienced

gkirk

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:23 pm

I don't collect anything to be honest.
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

gordonsmall

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:41 pm

Quoting Gkirk (Reply 3):
I don't collect anything to be honest.

But rumour has it you have a healthy collection of ASBO's .......  Smile
Statistically, people who have had the most birthdays tend to live the longest.

NeilYYZ

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:16 pm

I collect 2 things.

NASCAR Diecast Models & Baseball Caps
It may be too early to drink scotch... But it is NEVER too early to think about it...

ANCFlyer

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:19 pm

Coffee Cups - I have about 200.

Shot Glasses - Hell, I lost count . . . easily over 500 from places all over the world. I only get those that are labeled with something unique or identifies the place that I snatched . . . errrm, purchased . . . them.

Baseball Caps from Law Enforcement Agencies in the US - I have 63.
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

cornish

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:20 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 6):

One for each year ??  duck 
Just when I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, it was some B*****d with a torch bringing me more work

NeilYYZ

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:23 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 6):

That's awesome, once I finally finish school and hopefully become a police officer I will have as many police hats as I can.

I have about 175 baseball caps now. A lot of beer and NASCAR caps, also a good selection of NHL, NFL and College teams.
It may be too early to drink scotch... But it is NEVER too early to think about it...

9VSPO

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:25 pm

I collect ladies underwear from washing lines.

Signed,
Skidmarks.

Wink

ANCFlyer

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:26 pm

Quoting Cornish (Reply 7):
One for each year ??

irked   wink  Not quite funny boy . . .

Quoting NeilYYZ (Reply 8):

I usually wear just one - anyone that saw the Vegas photos will know which one. I even have three from the RCMP. One from the Vancouver Narcotics Unit, one from NorthStar (combined US/Canada Narcotics Task Force) and one from RCMP in Whitehorse.
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

VonRichtofen

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:28 pm

Quoting 9VSPO (Reply 9):

Signed,
Skidmarks.

You'd think from his username he'd be nabbing them before they made it in the wash  Wink

NeilYYZ

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:31 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 10):
I even have three from the RCMP

What's the American perspective of the RCMP? I have a few connections there and was thinking of applying for them once I finish this damn degree next year, with the eventual goal of moving to Texas where some of my family lives and being a police officer down there. A good family friend is an OPP internal affairs judge, after working his way up through Metro Toronto for about 30 years and says that the RCMP training is very well regarded.

Matt72033

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:32 pm

credit cards,
i only have 5 at the moment, but i'm only 19  Wink

cornish

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:33 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 10):
Quoting Cornish (Reply 7):
One for each year ??

Not quite funny boy . . .

If i hadn't said it someone else would have......  Wink

What do i collect ? Well i've got loads of aircraft models (almost all boxed up these days) that i've been given by various airlines over the years - as well as all sorts of other airline tat - from MIAT Mongolian to LAM Mozambique.

Did go through a stage of collecting airline teaspoons - mainly becuase the flat we rented didn't have any and it sort of grew from there.
Just when I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, it was some B*****d with a torch bringing me more work

texan

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:43 pm

Right now not much. Shot glasses, I guess. And random shiny objects and bits of paper.

Texan
"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library."

ANCFlyer

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:47 pm

Quoting NeilYYZ (Reply 12):
What's the American perspective of the RCMP?

All of the dealings I've ever had with them have been very positive. And in this neck of the woods, cops are few and far between, so regardless of which side of the border we are on, we help each other . . . you know - intel sharing, etc. Obviously, I'm not patrolling downtown Beaver Creek or Whitehorse; and my Canuck counterparts aren't issuing citations on the Glenn Highway . . . but we work together.

Great guys . . .

I did a detail with the US Customs at Port Alcan a few years back and got to know the Canada Customs and RCMP folk from Beaver Creek pretty well.

Quoting Cornish (Reply 14):
If i hadn't said it someone else would have......

Yeah, I know - props for the first strike!  rotfl 

Greyhound

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:49 pm

aircraft models, Greyhound bus stuff (gee imagine that), US and International flags, foreign currency, baseball cards (although I haven't actually gotten any new ones in several years and I don't even keep my collections with me). And Submarine models- just ones I assembled though:

I've got one exactly like this, but the bottom half is painted red just as the real life boat is:

And I've got one that looks very similar to this one:

And one just like the boat in the background (USS Lionfish... which I actually worked on when I was in Sub school in CT:
29th, Let's Go!

Cadet985

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:51 pm

I collect stamps, coins, and die cast models of planes, helicopters, etc.

Marc

MD11Engineer

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:57 pm

Quoting Kazzie (Thread starter):
After the unfortunate death my my grandad we had to go and collect all of his bango's, yukes and guitars.. I was amazed at how much he had! this is just a small portion of what he had...

Was your grandad's name George Formby?  eyepopping 
BTW, nice banjos! Does he have any five string banjo among them?

For me I collect a lot of stuff, mostly equipment, uniforms and (as per law demilled / deactivated ) infantry weapons of the British, Canadian (and other Commonwealth forces if I can get hold of them, I'm especially interested in Indian stuff from the Burma campaign) and Soviet armies of WW" (and some WW1 stuff as well).

Here are some pictures:

British personal protective equipment of about the time of the Normandy invasion

The same from about 1939-40 (phoney war)

A Canadian uniform ( Royal Winnipeg Rifles)plus accessories

A Russian uniform plus PPsH41 SMG

Another Russian uniform plus accessories ( mess tin, belt, ammo pouches etc.) and a Mosin-Nagant 1891 Rifle.

From left to right:
Lee Enfield No4 Mk2 from 1952, one of the last ones made, practically identical with the late WW2 rifles, a Lee Enfield No1 Mk3* from about 1915 and a P14 rifle, also from WW1 vintage, plus ammo bandoliers (full of inert rounds), a Nepalese Gurkha Kukri knife and a Bren machine gun spare barrel bag.

A M1 30 Carbine from 1943, modified during the Korean War, a British Sten Mk2 SMG from WW2 and bits and pieces of a British Bren Mk1 light machine gun (everything I own is legal, the Bren is missing the barrel and breech block).

British accessories, including woolen flannel drawers, I got several of them unissued from stock, a Webley .38 and an Enfield .38 revolver.

British WW2 accessories including washing kit.

A British uniform (East Yorkshire Regiment) plus webbing and accessories.

Some 1930s-1940s civvy gear, the banjo is a Clifford-Essex & Son banjo from England, about 1910-1920. Unfortunately the skin got damaged last year, so I'm looking for a piece of calf skin to repair it. Notive the original old (never used) socks, which back then didn't have elastics, so you had to wear them with suspenders attached to the calf (on the bottom left).

I just bought a British WW2 No 19 shortwave wireless set (transceiver for CW, modulated CW and AM voice) on Ebay, which I intend to put back into working order and then, provided I have my ham radio operator licence by then, use it as an amateur station.

I'm a member of a group of collectors (mostly Dutch, but a few Brits and Germans as well), who often work together with several museums to set up exhibitions and living history events, mostly in the Netherlands and Belgium, but lately also in Germany.

Jan
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

gkirk

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:57 pm

Quoting Cornish (Reply 14):
If i hadn't said it someone else would have...... Wink

Personally, I would have said 1 or every 2 years as IIRC, it was proven that ANCflyer is actually about 126 years old.
 mischievous 

cornish

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:01 pm

Quoting Gkirk (Reply 20):
Personally, I would have said 1 or every 2 years as IIRC, it was proven that ANCflyer is actually about 126 years old.

you collect bans don't you Kirkie ?  Wink

kazzie

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:05 pm

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 19):
Was your grandad's name George Formby? eyepopping
BTW, nice banjos! Does he have any five string banjo among them?

Im sure there is one somewhere... No not George Formby, but there was a few of his songs played at his funeral  Smile
Bazinga punk.

ANCFlyer

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:05 pm

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 19):

What an awesome collection Jan . . . . have you been collecting long? Where do you keep that stuff? Obviously not laying about in a spare room somewhere in the house . . .

So the weapons still fire? The Bren is rather cool . . . spare barrel too!  thumbsup 

Quoting Gkirk (Reply 20):
it was proven that ANCflyer is actually about 126 years old.

Ha Ha Ha  rotfl  Not . . .

KROC

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:27 pm

I collect rejections from women.

Signed, GKirk

gkirk

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:31 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 24):
I collect rejections from women.

Signed, GKirk

I collect lame signed by posts from TheCoz
Signed, KROC

MD11Engineer

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:34 pm

All guns have either been demilled as per law (but are still strippable, so you can at least demonstrate handling) or are permanently blank adapted, also per law.
First, at the moment I don't want to undergo the hazzle of applying for a gun permit, especially I don't like that then I will have to waive the right to have my house only searched under a search warrant. If I have a gun permit, police can come at any time and search my house. Secondly I will, as a private citzen, never get the permit to own live fully automatic weapons (though the possibility exist in law, but only e.g. for a museum). I might in a few year apply though to get a permit to own a few live Lee Enfield rifles. Permits for bolt action rifles are relatively easy to come by, though not without hazzle.
I bought the Bren as a parts kit a few years ago under the old gun law (up to 2003). At this time you could own all the parts, only the breech block and the barrell had to be modified (breech block firing pin removed and hole welded shut, bolt face ground off at a 45 degree angle, barel welded shut with 6 calibre size holes drilled through it and two hardened steel pins welded in), but you were not allowed to assemble it (it had some spot welds in strategic locations, so that you couldn't put it together). Under the new gun law it would have to be welded solid (not strippable, no moving parts) and the original manufacturer and serial number x-ed out by the gun smith doing the modification, which obviously would destroy all collector's value (it is from 1941).
So I brought the barrell and breech block to a collector over in the Netherlands, who can legally own these oarts there and I only have the butt-slide assembly, the receiver, the bipod and the gas piston, all legal parts. In future I want to bring the gun over to the Netherlands altogether and get it adapted to fire at least (full size military) blanks, which we can do under our reenactment group's licence. The only problem not solved yet is the storage question. We need to have one of our Dutch members install an accepted gun safe in his house, so that we can lock the guns away safely.

Jan

[Edited 2006-04-07 15:38:55]

MD11Engineer

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:46 pm

Pep,

Our organisation works closely together with the Dutch and the Belgian armed forces museums, so we get access to stuff civilians normally can't get their hands on. E.g. last year the Dutch Army loaned us a live Vickers HMG for our display, no questions asked and without supervision, they just told us to return it to them when were finished. They also loaned us a 25 Pdr artillery piece, together with blank charges (cartridge cases filled with a primer and about one pound of black powder each). Another item was a live PIAT (the British counterpart to the Bazooka).They really trust us and we don't want to abuse this trust.

There are plans to have a range day with the Dutch Army, where we can live fire all their historical weapons from their armoury, but no date set yet.

Jan

[Edited 2006-04-07 15:47:12]

[Edited 2006-04-07 15:47:32]

luv2fly

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:54 pm

Wrist watches, I need to find a cheaper hobby!
You can cut the irony with a knife

KROC

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:07 pm

Quoting Gkirk (Reply 25):
I collect lame signed by posts from TheCoz
Signed, KROC

If that was supposed to be a diss. Try again.

mrniji

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:10 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 29):
If that was supposed to be a diss. Try again.

And you probably collect Barbie dolls, so better don't try to diss  

[Edited 2006-04-07 16:12:58]
"The earth provides enough resources for everyone's need, but not for some people's greed." (Gandhi)

BMIFlyer

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:13 pm

Erm, I collect Air miles, judging by the amount of flying I do, thats very true actually  Wink

Im back over the 100,000 mark now  Smile

Lee
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

skidmarks

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:26 pm

Quoting 9VSPO (Reply 9):

Signed,
Skidmarks.

Not true, I buy my own! Big grin

Also I collect thimbles and sometimes keyrings. And any nice pewter.

Andy  old 
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional

BMIFlyer

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:27 pm

Quoting Skidmarks (Reply 32):
Not true, I buy my own!

You buy womens underwear?  eek 

Next you'll be telling us you frequently wear it  Wink

Lee

EWS

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:29 pm

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 33):
Next you'll be telling us you frequently wear it

Ohh i just got another e.mail!  rotf 

Lew

KROC

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:42 pm

Quoting Mrniji (Reply 30):
And you probably collect Barbie dolls, so better don't try to diss

Better than collecting used tampons like you!  wideeyed 

BMIFlyer

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:45 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 35):
Better than collecting used tampons like you!

Classic  rotfl 

Lee

yooyoo

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:48 pm

I have a stamp collection, but i'm not that active anymore.

I also have a collection of World Cup Footballs starting from Mundial in Spain.

So, on my up coming trip to Germany, i will need top pick up this years ball.  biggrin 
I am so smart, i am so smart... S-M-R-T... i mean S-M-A-R-T

SmithAir747

Your Collections...?

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:52 pm

I have perhaps the must unique collection of you all! My main collection reflects my long medical history, and my other collections reflect my childhood history.

From my lifetime's worth of facial reconstructive surgeries (due to a rare craniofacial disorder), I have saved and collected the craniofacial bone plates, screws, facial implants, hearing aids, dental equipment, and other medical equipment used on me.

A short list of stuff used on me that I've saved:
*Lots of weirdly-shaped tiny bone plates with screws, for holding rib grafts and facial bones together (from my many jaw, upper jaw, malar bone, and facial bone reconstructive surgeries)
*Exact duplicates of the Biomet (TM) porous white shaped malar and chin implants that are in my face
*My old bone-conductive hearing aids (all of which are large, bulky body-worn devices with headband-mounted vibrators connected by cords)
*My old retainers and palate obturator appliances, as well as my old dental models showing my cleft palate repair and fistula
*Anaesthetic equipment used on me--endotracheal tubes, LMA tube, even a used, empty spray can of Hurricaine throat topical anaesthetic
*One of the large 60cc Toomey piston syringes I used to feed myself with when I had my jaws wired shut (this particular syringe dates to Christmas 1991)
*A stethoscope used on me by Mom when I was a baby so she could confirm correct placement of the nasogastric feeding tubes I was fed with at that age
*All the surgical and anaesthetic records of my surgeries at St. Louis Children's Hospital (St. Louis, MO) and JW Riley Hospital for Children (Indianapolis, IN) from my birth in 1975 to 1996, as well as other records relating to my speech and hearing therapies
*Records from my two summer camps--speech camp in Michigan (1984) and Camp About Face in Indiana (1989-1993), including the audiotape made of my speech at camp in Michigan in 1984, when I was 9!

What I wish I had:
*The X-rays and CT scans of my skull from all my past hospitalisations (showing the effects of Treacher Collins syndrome on my skull) and surgeries
*The suction machines used for cleaning my tracheostomy tubes (those were all rentals, so we couldn't keep them)
*My ORIGINAL tracheostomy tube--a specially-made sterling silver 00 trach tube when I was a newborn (the Riley hospital didn't have any trach tubes small enough for me!)
*The other tracheostomy tubes I've used throughout life
*My original gavage feeding tubes
*Especially--if I could travel back in time with a camera--I wish I could take pictures of my experiences (the operating rooms, my surgeries, and my life back then) and document them that way!

Other devices I have collected as a hobby:
*Antique/vintage glass syringes (including from Russia, too!)
*Old surgical/dental instruments and other medical instruments both from home and abroad
*Old surgical textbooks and (newer) books on craniofacial surgery
*Old metal tracheostomy tubes
*The list could go on!

Non-medical collections I have:
*A few diecast airliners (TWA 747, Aer Lingus 747, ATA L-1011, US 767, etc)
*A small box of airline timetables
*A few inflight magazines from US and foreign carriers
*Musical instruments: My 1914 Hobart M. Cable upright grand piano, my green violin, my 2001 Epiphone Hummingbird guitar, a Hohner soprano melodica, a blue harmonica, an English pennywhistle, my snare drum and glockenspiel I used in school bands as a pupil (boy, am I old!), and other assorted instruments around the house
*Some of my old books and toys from my distant childhood (Legos, Brix-Blox, Curious George toys and books, Snoopy, my old toy airplanes, etc)
*An audiotape I made of my Treacher Collins syndrome seminar I presented to my graduate school professors and classmates in 2001
*My old school records from my many schools, my university, and now King's College London
*Sporks and Splayds
*Many other things reflecting my eventful life!

As you have seen, my collections all reflect my medical history and my childhood/growing-up history. As a historian in a way, I tend to save and archive all the artifacts from my life!

SmithAir747

[Edited 2006-04-07 17:06:26]
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made... (Psalm 139:14)

carmenlu15

Your Collections...?

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:00 am

So it got me thinking, what do you guys collect?

I'm not a guy!  hissyfit 

Anyway... all sorts of Snoopy stuff. A keychain, a couple of mugs, a small purse, some McDonald's toys, room decorations, my daily organizer, plush dolls, and a set of ceramic bobblehead dolls. Some of it I bought here, some on eBay, and some more I got as gifts. It's not that much, but there's not much variety here. Besides, I have locked away my credit card till I finish paying it in full, so internet purchases are currently out of the question. Ebay may beware once I'm done, though... Big grin

Funny you came up with this topic today... I'm wearing my Snoopy earrings at this moment.  Silly

Saludos
Don't expect to see me around that much (if at all) -- the contact link should still work, though.

skidmarks

Your Collections...?

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:00 am

Next you'll be telling us you frequently wear it

Thats for me to know and you to wonder Big grin

Andy  old 
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional

BMIFlyer

Your Collections...?

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:03 am

Quoting Skidmarks (Reply 40):
Thats for me to know and you to wonder

Oh god help us  worried 

Lee

airbusA346

Your Collections...?

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:25 am

I collect

Airline Models
Air Sickness bags
Aircraft Safety Cards
In-flight mags
Airliner World Mags
Top Gear Mags
Other Aviation Mags
Autocar (UK) Mags
And other car mags
Treffpunkt (Fraport) leaflets (probably spelt wrong  Sad )

That all I can think of.

Tom.
Tom Walker '086' First Officer of a A318/A319 for Air Lambert - Hours Flown: 17 hour 05 minutes (last updated 24/12/05).

fbgdavidson

RE: You Collections...

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:49 am

I guess you could say I collect Concorde memorabilia. I don't collect it with a huge passion and buy everything in sight but if I see something that fits well then I'll get it. Started when I got a Concorde pilot to take a book of mine to New York and back and get the crew to sign it. He brought back a load of stuff and it spurred my interest in the aircraft. It culminated in 2002 when I got to fly to New York...

Since then I've picked up a few extras.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4287443727
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4287432697

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 31):
Erm, I collect Air miles

I guess you could probably put me in that category too.....237,000 and climbing...
"My first job was selling doors, door to door, that's a tough job innit" - Bill Bailey

YYZflyer

RE: Your Collections...?

Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:25 am

I collect boarding passes; have 38 so far. Also any currency that's not from Canada.

airplane 
Avoid hangovers, stay drunk.

Aleksandar

Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:58 am

You buy womens underwear?

Next you'll be telling us you frequently wear i

Quoting Skidmarks (Reply 40):
Thats for me to know and you to wonder

Oh boy, oh boy  covereyes   covereyes 

OK, I collect so many things
1. Airline related stuff
2. records, CDs
3. some interesting magazines from the past
4. books

In fact, my problem is that I have hard time with throwing things away. I'd rather collect something, keep it, store it than throw it. For example, I have a large collection of records and no record player but the last thing I would do is to throw them or sell them.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

gunsontheroof

Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:00 am

There's some pretty weird looking stuff in there, very cool.

Shot glasses, and I guess saftey cards...neither very seriously though.

PSA53

Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:02 am

I, or have collected-

Baseball caps
Aviation schedules
Aviation books and magazines
Self made VHS and DVD aviation tv news clips(started 1984)
Princesses Diana and Caroline magazines(Old People, Majesty)

And taken airline photos.Don't know how many,but a bunch.

[Edited 2006-04-08 01:10:16]
Tuesday's Off! Do not disturb.

dragon-wings

Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:50 am

1. Baseball and Football (NFL) cards: Oldest cards I have are from 1974. I have a good number of cards that are worth alot of $ (although I haven't check the prices in a very long time) (I haven't bought anything new since 2000)

2. 1/400 scale model airplanes: I used to buy quite a few of these a month, but now Im slowly selling them off.

3. Now I am really into 1/64 scale die cast trucks! The trucks I collect are made by a company called Die Cast Promotions (or DCP). Here are some photos of trucks that DCP makes.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...ytrucker/DCP%20trucks/P1020930.jpg

http://www.jaydeez.com/product_images/tractor_trailer/dcp30763_lg.jp

http://shopsmart.networkwcs.com/midw...DUCT=DCP-30849&SPD=Rzk97053911CuqM

http://shopsmart.networkwcs.com/midw...DUCT=DCP-30601&SPD=Rzk97053911CuqM

http://shopsmart.networkwcs.com/midw...DUCT=DCP-30621&SPD=Rzk97053911CuqM

http://www.jaydeez.com/product_images/tractor_trailer/dcp30863_lg.jpg

[Edited 2006-04-08 01:59:53]
Don't give up don't ever give up - Jim Valvano

HAWK21M

Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:15 pm

I used to have a Good Stamp collection before I gifted it to the Neighbors Kid who had the same hobby.
regds
MEL
I may not win often, but I damn well never lose!!! ;)