Tiger119
Topic Author

Dan Patrick/ESPN Radio In Anaheim/Angels

Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:01 am

I was only able to listen to a few minutes of the Dan Patrick Radio Show on ESPN Radio this afternoon (7APR06) and he mentioned he was in Anaheim (California) today. He did not say why, like maybe he was there for something special. I am not going to be able to watch ESPN Sports Center tonight because I am at work. Is there something special going on today or evening in SoCal? Is he there for some event he is covering for ESPN? Maybe opening night for The Angels against the Evil Empire?  box   duck 

Does Disney still own the Angels?

David
Flying is the second greatest thrill known to mankind, landing is the first!

AirCop

RE: Dan Patrick/ESPN Radio In Anaheim/Angels

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:01 pm

Quoting Tiger119 (Thread starter):
Does Disney still own the Angels?

No, they were sold a couple of years ago to Arturo Moreno the first hispanic owner in baseball. My kind of owner the first thing he did was lower the beer prices.

HPLASOps

RE: Dan Patrick/ESPN Radio In Anaheim/Angels

Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:51 pm

Quoting Tiger119 (Thread starter):
Is there something special going on today or evening in SoCal? Is he there for some event he is covering for ESPN? Maybe opening night for The Angels against the Evil Empire?

That's probably it. If anyone on the Yankees says something or plays a game anywhere, ESPN has an obligation to ensure it is the top story of the day. New York bias? Yeah, ESPN sure doesn't do anything to ensure that doesn't happen.
"Just because I know how to get off a freeway doesn't mean I know how to get back on!" - Retard Joe