NoUFO
Topic Author

Women And Shoes

Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:51 am

A friend came over to visit me yesterday, which was nice. We had a long breakfast and then went to the great Kollwitz Market, which is a 10 to 15-minute walk away from here.

Back in my flat, it was not only 5 (five) hours later, and not only did we bring the ingredients for a four-star dinner, but my friend had bought 2 (two) new pairs of shoes. Admittedly, we spent an hour in a coffee house, but still ...

Women and shopping, or more precisely: shoes - one of the last unsolved mysteries in our modern world.
I support the right to arm bears

ABfemme

RE: Women And Shoes

Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:31 am

Shoes, shoes and more shoes - we just gotta have them and new one's on a regular basis !! my Wardrobe is crammed with them ! They probably are one of our most important accessories! along with shopping for them of course  Wink

It's a mystery yet to be solved !!
Women do not have hot flushes, they have power surges

Sabena332

Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:34 am

The topic of this thread reminds me of a three hour tour accross Edinburgh with my girlfriend just because of a stupid pair of shoes. It was simply horrible!

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

rolfen

Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:59 am

Women fixate on shoes. Go figure. I also noticed that some women will enjoy foot massages so much that it's scary.
rolf

NoUFO
Topic Author

Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:08 am

Fortunately, weather was fine: a crisp blue sky, and it was mild or even warm. So I could stay outside (as long as she didn't call me in to state my opinion on another pair of shoes), since I have a strong dislike for that smell of shoe polish or what ever that is.
I support the right to arm bears