aa757first

Anyone Here Wear Patagonia?

Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:55 pm

Does else here wear Patagonia clothing? I've never seen it on anyone else around me and was wondering how popular it was. I wear it mostly because they are an Fair Labor Association member, but don't wear any of the real "professional" stuff, just the regular clothing.

Also, does anyone else know how much repairs on their clothing usually runs. I have a zipper that needs to be replaced (my fault).

AAndrew

flpuck6

RE: Anyone Here Wear Patagonia?

Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:16 pm

I wear Patagonia ... yes it's "popular" and a bit expensive but worth it. I have several fleeces and a shell that serves as a winter jacket and raincoat. The shell I have had for over 5 years already, don't look to replace it anytime soon. Their "capilene" line is really useful for when I have to be outside, be it in heat or in freezing temps, perfect for layering.

As for repairs, not sure how much they run, but if you say that the zipper broke on its own they won't second guess you.

That shell that I mentioned, I exchanged it for a different size several months afterwards, no questions asked. Their "after sales" sales is very reputable.
Bonjour Chef!