luv2fly

Missing Student Found Dead In Landfill

Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:55 am

You can cut the irony with a knife

yowza

RE: Missing Student Found Dead In Landfill

Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:59 am

I thought they finally found Natalee Holloway. I guess not so I'll be subject to months and months more of Nancy Grace mouthing off.

YOWza

bristolflyer

Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:02 am

Quoting YOWza (Reply 1):
I thought they finally found Natalee Holloway. I guess not

confused 

What has Natalee Holloway got to do with the linked story?

BF
Fortune favours the brave

luv2fly

Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:03 am

Quoting YOWza (Reply 1):
I thought they finally found Natalee Holloway. I guess not so I'll be subject to months and months more of Nancy Grace mouthing off.

YOWza

You know this might come across as mean or uncaring, I am so tired of hearing the Mom blame evryone except her daughters bad judgement. My Mom always said, "It takes 2 to tangle!"

AsstChiefMark

Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:04 am

Quoting YOWza (Reply 1):
I'll be subject to months and months more of Nancy Grace mouthing off.

And Greta Van Susteren...

And Rita Cosby...

I can't understand why they're so god damned obsessed with that Holloway case. Every night it's the same thing.

Mark
Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Damned MSP...Red tail...Red tail

copaair737

Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:31 am

With regards to Natalee Holloway...If you don't like sand, don't go to the seashore. That said, she put herself into a vulnerable postion, and something went down. Shit happens. I'm sick of seeing this still all over the news. I don't GARA, and I don't think most people do. Hundreds of Thousands of people go missing each year, but I don't see them all over the CNN and FOX News either. It's just because she was a pretty, rich, white, blonde girl she is getting this much play on the news. Its really old and stale too.

-Copa
Livin' on Reds, Vitamin C, and Cocaine

TransWorldSTL

Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:52 am

Wow. What a sad story.. To think, its possible he could have died from being processed by a trash truck. How horrible. It reminds me of the movie "Childs Play"..

As to the Holloway case: I'm sick of hearing about it as well.. Are her parents paying to be on the air or something? How exactly do they keep making headlines?! That girl went to a foreign country obviously uneducated.. With a group of girls. She put herself in a bad situation.. Don't blame everyone but her.

luv2fly

Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:54 am

Quoting TransWorldSTL (Reply 6):
As to the Holloway case: I'm sick of hearing about it as well.. Are her parents paying to be on the air or something? How exactly do they keep making headlines?! That girl went to a foreign country obviously uneducated.. With a group of girls. She put herself in a bad situation.. Don't blame everyone but her.

Her Mother - Beth Twitty was just here in Ohio talking to the high schools about traveling out of the country, she once again made all four news station.

yowza

Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:35 pm

Quoting AsstChiefMark (Reply 4):

And Greta Van Susteren...

And Rita Cosby...

Yeah they're all as bad as one another but Grace is a particularly venomous bitch.

YOWza

luv2fly

Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:38 pm

Quoting YOWza (Reply 8):
Yeah they're all as bad as one another but Grace is a particularly venomous bitch.

YOWza

Also remember Geraldo is courting Beth Twitty like a dog with a bone.

lehpron

Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:24 am

Quote:
The injuries that Fiocco's body had sustained were consistent with being processed by a trash disposal system, authorities said.

Ouch, the kid was crushed. How did they identify the body if it was the size of a medium suitecase? Must have looked like a chuck of meat.

Quoting Copaair737 (Reply 5):
don't GARA, and I don't think most people do. Hundreds of Thousands of people go missing each year, but I don't see them all over the CNN and FOX News either. It's just because she was a pretty, rich, white, blonde girl she is getting this much play on the news. Its really old and stale too.

checkmark 
The meaning of life is curiosity; we were put on this planet to explore opportunities.

LHMark

Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:53 am

I know this is mean, and I know I'm violating my own edict about quoting movies, but a line from Better Off Dead keeps coming to mind:

“Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that!”
"Sympathy is something that shouldn't be bestowed on the Yankees. Apparently it angers them." - Bob Feller