Just found this on a danish web forum These have been heard by danish police officers when they've tried to fine people for not wearing a seatbelt:
1) It's not my car!
2) But I just got a parking ticket!
3) It's because I've been told I don't need to wear a helmet when I ride my bike...
4) But I'm too fat to wear a seatbelt.
5) You don't need to give me another ticket, I got one for the same thing last week, and I haven't paid that yet!
6) I'm usually not the one driving!
7) My wife is giving birth! (the man was alone in the car)
8) Who- me?
9) Damnit- I forgot my license too...
10) But the belt squeezes my tummy, and I need to pee!
11) My aunt was just admitted to a hospital!
12) No, I'm turning 79 soon- it's not necessary!
13) WHERE is that written?
14) But I live just around the corner!
15) Hey, it was on when I left my house!
16) I'm claustrophobic...
17) Damnit, it's the second time this month!
18) My wife turned me in, didn't she?
19) My doctor says I shouldn't.
20) I just didn't get to.
21) Older guy: "I'm from the time where cars weren't fitted with seatbelts!"
22) It's because the hormones are flying around my body!
23) A penny fell into the seat lock...
24) It's because my phone just rang...
25) I'm just driving home from the gas station...
26) It's not working...
27) I don't have a license and it's not even my car!
28) So, what are you up to tonight?
29) You can't get a ticket for that!
30) There are no seatbelts in my car...
31) My uncle is pregnant!
32) I don't want to wear it, it squeezes the life out of me!
33) I know your boss.
34) Are you from the same station as "Simon"?
35) My boobs are too big!