aero145

The Most Cruelty I've Ever Seen (video)

Thu May 11, 2006 7:43 am

Guys,

I just saw this video of a little dog and I think I can't sleep many nights now on. A little puppy being crushed to death with high-heeled shoes...

This is the most cruelty I've seen!

I warn you, if you don't like a dog being crushed to death while crying, please do not press this link.

http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/p2crushvid

I feel veeery sorry for this dog, I want this lady put to prison for the rest of her life.

David A. E.

PS: Don't blame me if this link has been showed here, just delete this post.

[Edited 2006-05-11 00:44:28]

kiwiinoz

RE: The Most Cruelty I've Ever Seen (video)

Thu May 11, 2006 7:50 am

I have heeded your warning, (thanks for that) and am not going to watch this film. Even though I agree with people being made aware of this sort of thing, I value my sleep as well!!

I'm curious to know though-where was it filmed, why do you think this person did this?

BA767s

Thu May 11, 2006 7:51 am

Is that real? If so:

That makes me feel sick, total anger towards that b*tch id love to do the same (if not worse) to her.

John
Come on, let's fly!

MDorBust

Thu May 11, 2006 7:52 am

PETA.... *yawn*

It's China... do you think they care about PETA?

There's a pretty long list of things that we should try to get China to fix... human rights should probably be a little closer to the top of the list.
"I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON" - Alex McIlveen

aero145

Thu May 11, 2006 7:52 am

I think it was filmed in China. I have no idea why doing this, maybe just to be showing off, showing the videographer something "new" to the world.

Man, I was going to puke after this!  vomit 

-David

aloges

Thu May 11, 2006 8:10 am

Quoting Aero145 (Thread starter):
I feel veeery sorry for this dog, I want this lady put to prison for the rest of her life.

You know, that line alone is worth of so much personal respect. There's a lot of people in this forum who would have no problem with wishing the same fate to the woman, who would let their rage get the better of them. You didn't - and that's commendable.

As for the video... it is cruel, of course, and sadly there are thousands of people in this world who go through similar daily torture, deadly or not. People do this to others because they seek power and influence, even if it's just the power over the life of a defenseless puppy.

However, PeTA lost all my respect when they compared livestock transports of chicken to the Shoa, insulting the millions of victims of this incomprehensible outrage. Since the day I heard about this, I've been sceptical of everything PeTA says, does or reports.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

777236ER

Thu May 11, 2006 8:13 am

Right, OK, hundreds of children die every day because they don't have water, they don't have food or they have diseases that are preventable and treatable, yet the cruelest thing in your mind is a cute puppy being killed?

Get some perspective. Countless humans are suffering much more than this dog ever did. Yes, it's bad. But absolutely nothing compared to the real cruelty that goes on in the world.

If that made you cry, this should probably make you hang yourself:

http://www.ourworldfoundation.org.uk/0021172.jpg

Graphic content.
Your bone's got a little machine

aero145

Thu May 11, 2006 8:15 am

Aloges. As for my English, I didn't exactly understand what you were saying. Did you say that I was wrong about something, or I am right about something.

Thanks for understanding me.  Smile

aero145

Thu May 11, 2006 8:17 am

777236ER

I know that the dog wasn't the only one dying, even of humans, but I don't like when people kill animals that haven't done a thing, and also when people let kids die because of hunger.

Everything about killing someone is horrible...

But this video is sooo cruel, that I couldn't stand it. Even the picture... poor kid.

aloges

Thu May 11, 2006 8:18 am

Quoting Aero145 (Reply 7):
Did you say that I was wrong about something, or I am right about something.

Check your profile, that should clear things up.  Wink

aero145

Thu May 11, 2006 8:22 am

Thanks Aloges.

Regards, and good night,
David

777236ER

Thu May 11, 2006 8:24 am

Quoting Aero145 (Reply 8):
But this video is sooo cruel, that I couldn't stand it. Even the picture... poor kid.

So a dog being killed results in 100 words, including such hyperbole as 'This is the most cruelty I've seen!' and 'I want this lady put to prison for the rest of her life.'. But a photo of a starving child brings out an entire...five words?

There are many more cruel things than the death of a dog, sorry.

aero145

Thu May 11, 2006 8:26 am

777236ER.

I don't think you can read this title perfectly:

"The Most Cruelty I've Ever Seen (video)"

You understand now?  Smile

777236ER

Thu May 11, 2006 8:29 am

Quoting Aero145 (Reply 12):
You understand now? Smile

No. You've presumably seen starving people in Africa, aircraft hitting the World Trade Centre, photos of people being marched into concentration camps etc etc ad infinatum, yet the death of a single animal is the most cruelty you've ever seen?

aloges

Thu May 11, 2006 8:34 am

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 11):
There are many more cruel things than the death of a dog, sorry.

I don't really think anyone is disagreeing with you. It's a video that appalled him, aged 13 to 15; stating that does not imply he's "assessing" anything.

Hell, my education includes taking corpses apart, which would probably send half of this forum to the porcelain goddess in disgust and because it's so "cruel". Yet my definition of cruelty is pretty much the same as the norm and I'm too appalled by the video in the thread starter. Does that make the fact children are starving, but could be living if this world was just a wee bit fair to them, any less horrendous? NOT AT ALL!

777236ER

Thu May 11, 2006 8:39 am

Quoting Aloges (Reply 14):
Does that make the fact children are starving, but could be living if this world was just a wee bit fair to them, any less horrendous? NOT AT ALL!

Quoting Aloges (Reply 14):
It's a video that appalled him, aged 13 to 15; stating that does not imply he's "assessing" anything.

It's a video that appauled him, but the overuse of hyperbole shows that even at age 13-15 he hasn't been exposed to what are the true horrors of the world. I'm appauled by the video too. But when people, especially teenagers in developed Western countries, think that this is one of the worst things in the world, then the status quo remains. There will be more genocides, more humanitarian disasters, more rapes, more murders and more war, if kids think that the death of a dog is the worst thing out there.

KROC

Thu May 11, 2006 8:40 am

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 6):
Right, OK, hundreds of children die every day because they don't have water, they don't have food or they have diseases that are preventable and treatable, yet the cruelest thing in your mind is a cute puppy being killed?

Are you serious? A puppy cannot defend itself. A puppy cannot get aid...oh wait, aid usually goes to the governments embattled in civil war or war with their neighbors.....Yeah, I think I'll worry more about a puppy thanks.

777236ER

Thu May 11, 2006 8:42 am

Quoting KROC (Reply 16):
Are you serious? A puppy cannot defend itself. A puppy cannot get aid...oh wait, aid usually goes to the governments embattled in civil war or war with their neighbors.....Yeah, I think I'll worry more about a puppy thanks.

Are you serious? A child can't defend itself. If a child doesn't get aid it's never the fault of the child. It's never the fault of a child that his or her country is at war, or has a corrupt country.

If you worry more about a puppy than a child, I think the says more about you than you realise.

cptkrell

Thu May 11, 2006 9:02 am

"The human race would probably have a chance if it weren't for people."

...a quote by good buddy and former co-worker.

Over the years, I've become more and more agitated and infuriated by people who, for whatever reason (them being sick shits, or participating in sick shit to make money from other sick shits), engage in this type cruetly to defensless animals. I'll not address the argument of harvesting animals for food (and I'll qualify this by saying I believe in "rapid" harvesting, not misplaced shots by the inexperienced that results in trauma and agony); I like steak and such, but I wouldn't condone the act of commiting slow death to any animal. (Well, I do dispatch poisonous spiders, snakes and such around the homestead).

Now, for the other sick shot of the starving person. Yep, that's sick too, but again in the context I am relating to, it was brought on by other sick shit people, not say, a large cow in high heel shoes to parade a video on the internet for whatever gain.

Even though I value human life over animals, in the context that I understand this video, I would have no trouble at all "offing" the sickos that participated in this. They are probably not rehabilitable (is that a word?).

As far as the other endless (human) tragedies, I wouldn't have any trouble "offing" those instigators either. But I am in the minority, witness all the bleeding hearts out there. Anyway, it seems a lose-lose situation to try to be helpful and compasionate to those in need; some faction will come back and bite you in the ass after your help is deemed not enough at best or misguided and political at worst. Regards...jack
all best; jack

kiwiinoz

Thu May 11, 2006 9:03 am

Obviously there are great injustices done all over the world to Children and animals, pretty much everyone at one stage or another, and in the grand scheme of things, perspective is important.

However there's nothing like a video of brutality and cruelty to alter one's perspective. It's pretty basic human emotion for someone's heart to go out to a puppy in this situation, when so graphically portrayed. It's hard to have rational perspective when something like this pulls on the heart strings.

Even though PETA are one hell of a wierd bunch, at least there is an organisation acting on behalf of thes animals, as there are many organisation representing other groups that suffer injustices.

We probably can't save them all, but we should at least be aware of as many as we can so we can make the choice.

BMIFlyer

Thu May 11, 2006 9:40 am

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 11):

Quit your rants, you do this alot, and it gets annoying  Angry

Lee
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

LeonB1985

Thu May 11, 2006 10:01 am

That is disgusting. There is no reason for such cruelty.
From the construction site that is better-known as London Heathrow Airport

Jetset25j

Thu May 11, 2006 12:20 pm

Not going to watch it, just seeing the picture of that poor pup is stomach churning.
That perverse whore deserves a death a thousand times worse and hopefully karma will pay a visit to her life sometime soon.
China and some other asian countries treatment of animals (and all too often humans) is abysmal. One would think life has no value whatsoever.
There was a documentary I watched about the dog trade, apparantly the best way to get the fur and meat is to skin the dog alive and let it die slowly.
The above clip though I dont think can be pinned on a regime or government or country-just some sick and nasty people that are unfortunately all over the world and really have no heart, mercy or sense of respect.
Air New Zealand-Airline of the world's greatest travellers.

NIKV69

Thu May 11, 2006 1:04 pm

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 3):
It's China... do you think they care about PETA?

What a shame, I won't watch the video. You can forget about any sort of Justice for animals in that country. A total disgrace. Korea and China will probably always be like this.
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

aero145

Thu May 11, 2006 4:29 pm

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 13):
No. You've presumably seen starving people in Africa, aircraft hitting the World Trade Centre, photos of people being marched into concentration camps etc etc ad infinatum, yet the death of a single animal is the most cruelty you've ever seen?

777236ER. Are you missing something? I've not being watching films or pictures of starving kids in Africa, but I've seen a few photos, only a few. Of course it's cruelty, but not can I see a kid being crushed to death in 1.5 minute..

pawsleykat

Thu May 11, 2006 6:30 pm

I had to stop after 45 seconds. Oh GOD.

What on earth would want to make a woman or anybody for that matter, do that to an innocent animal. I urge all a.netters who read this post to fill out the form @ the bottom of the page as you open it up and send it to the Cina / US ambassador. This sort of stuff needs to stop and as a member of the WWF I plead with you to do just that. Animal Cruelty needs to stop, FULL STOP!!

JG
First Class passengers are my favourites. They can't get any further forward without an ATPL.

AR385

Thu May 11, 2006 6:45 pm

I have chosen not to see the video. I love animals, although I'm not a PETA freak.

I believe that an animal life cannot be equated with a human life. But this video (as described) does not present and should not be used as an argument or illustration of the value of human life over other creatures'.

Any cruelty imposed on a defenseless being is deplorable. However when that creature is a domesticated animal by humankind over thousands of years, that is born with an instinct of receiving protection from us, humans, like dogs are, then the action on this video is revolting, cruel, depressing and a poor picture of where we stand as a race.

Dying children, and other human to human atrocities falls into a completely different discussion. And feeling bad for one thing does not preclude you to feel bad for the other. Since when do we have a ranking for revulsion? Something in the order of, Ok, I feel 6 degrees of revulsion on this video but 10 degrees for the videos of malaria infected kids. Maybe Mr. Spock can.

Feelings are feelings. You cannot rank them, which I believe 777236ER is arguing.

The "importance" of the action and its "relevancy" may of course be different. In that context, yes, I will agree that cruelty to humans is far more "crueler"

KROC

Thu May 11, 2006 7:42 pm

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 17):
Are you serious? A child can't defend itself. If a child doesn't get aid it's never the fault of the child. It's never the fault of a child that his or her country is at war, or has a corrupt country.

If you worry more about a puppy than a child, I think the says more about you than you realise.

If I kid cannot get water or food or aid because the leaders of the country they are in are too worried about fighting the guys next door, then while it sucks for the kid...what can you do? The parents, the leaders etc should all be working together. However, when some asshole wants to stomp on a puppy with stilleto heels to get their rocks off...there is NOTHING that can protect that puppy. I have yet to see a puppy grab a sharp object and use it to crush a human being.

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 20):
Quit your rants, you do this alot, and it gets annoying

checkmark   checkmark   checkmark 

Its not like 777236ER has a real opinion on anything, he just takes the minority side on ANY view just to rile people up and argue with them.

EWS

Thu May 11, 2006 7:47 pm

That video is rancid...

I couldnt watch it all.. I have my dog laid next to me here and if i saw someone doing that to another dog, or any animal infact, i wouldnt just stand there and let it happen, I'd assure you i'd do something about..

I feel sick now.. seriously.

Quoting KROC (Reply 27):
Its not like 777236ER has a real opinion on anything, he just takes the minority side on ANY view just to rile people up and argue with them.

checkmark  checkmark  checkmark   checkmark  checkmark  checkmark   checkmark  checkmark  checkmark 

Lew

777236ER

Thu May 11, 2006 8:33 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 27):
If I kid cannot get water or food or aid because the leaders of the country they are in are too worried about fighting the guys next door, then while it sucks for the kid...what can you do? The parents, the leaders etc should all be working together. However, when some asshole wants to stomp on a puppy with stilleto heels to get their rocks off...there is NOTHING that can protect that puppy. I have yet to see a puppy grab a sharp object and use it to crush a human being.

So you're saying it's more cruel for a puppy to be killed than for a child to starve?

Quoting KROC (Reply 27):

I don't think the idea that humans are better than animals is a minority view.

HBDAN

Thu May 11, 2006 8:52 pm

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 29):

Have to agree with you here. The woman in the movie is SICK and does this terrible thing to the puppy. But try to open your minds guys... Much more is happening to persons. Try to do a search in google: "killed because hungry", "killed because black", "killed with no reason", "killed because of his MP3", "killed because...". Here also you will find MANY (TOO MANY) examples of SICK people killing in cruel ways a person (and not because persuaded by the goverments to do so).

Regards,
HBDAN
Next flight: hopefully soon...

KROC

Thu May 11, 2006 9:08 pm

So you're saying it's more cruel for a puppy to be killed than for a child to starve?

In the manner the puppy was killed, by being stepped on with stilleto heels...yes. If a child is starving, other people can do their best to help out in some fashion. Who was going to help the puppy being tortured? You?

I don't think the idea that humans are better than animals is a minority view.

Nobody said they were. Stop trying to fabricate views that haven't been stated. However, humans have a much better chance against other humans, than a puppy being tortured has against a human...

JAGflyer

Thu May 11, 2006 9:13 pm

I cannot comprehend the purpose of that. Is stepping on a dog the newest crazy chinese medicinal belief that heals bad sex lebido? WTF is the purpose of doing such a thing?
Support the beer and soda can industry, your recycle old airplanes!

AR385

Thu May 11, 2006 9:15 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 31):
Nobody said they were. Stop trying to fabricate views that haven't been stated. However, humans have a much better chance against other humans, than a puppy being tortured has against a human...

Agreed. You couldn't have said it better

777236ER

Thu May 11, 2006 9:46 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 31):
Nobody said they were.

Yet you said:

Quoting KROC (Reply 16):
Yeah, I think I'll worry more about a puppy thanks.

when comparing a puppy to a child.

Quoting KROC (Reply 31):
However, humans have a much better chance against other humans, than a puppy being tortured has against a human...

My specific example was a child starving to death, which in my mind is more cruel than killing a puppy. You seem to think the opposite.

aero145

Thu May 11, 2006 11:27 pm

Wow, I hope my thread isn't leading somewhere it shouldn't lead, I think at least it will, according to KROC:

Quoting KROC (Reply 27):
Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 20):
Quit your rants, you do this alot, and it gets annoying

checkmark checkmark checkmark

Oh well. Humans killing humans isn't good, but a human killing a little puppy, maybe just to show the videographer... That's bad. I hate when humans are doing something horrible to animals, and I think most humans agree with me. Though many many children and also grown up people are starving in the world, this puppy is in my opinion something else.

Oh well, I think soon this thread has to be locked, but I'll tell dear crew when.  Smile

Thanks,
David

aero145

Thu May 11, 2006 11:42 pm

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 15):
But when people, especially teenagers in developed Western countries, think that this is one of the worst things in the world, then the status quo remains.

Did I say that this is one of the worst things in the world? Well, it maybe isn't.

Is Iceland a Western country? Oh, I didn't know that. We call this a Northern country, but I don't know what Englanders think.

KROC

Thu May 11, 2006 11:46 pm

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 34):
when comparing a puppy to a child.

I'm comparing the situations not a child to a puppy. A starving kid has a chance. Other humans around can do whatever they can to try and feed that child. A puppy being stepped to death by some reject in stilletos doesn't have the slightest chance. That is why I will worry about a puppy first. A puppy being tortured for absolutely no good reason.

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 34):
My specific example was a child starving to death, which in my mind is more cruel than killing a puppy. You seem to think the opposite.

Starving kids is something that must be faced. The killing of the puppy was much mroe than just killing. It wasn't being put down because it was sick, or for humanitarian reasons. There was no injection giving it a quick and painless death. Instead, some douche bag is stepping and torturing the puppy. The puppy doesn't have a chance. The hungry child does.

777236ER

Thu May 11, 2006 11:53 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 37):
The puppy doesn't have a chance. The hungry child does.

That's a bit of a convoluted argument. A starving child is essentially just as innocent as the puppy.

Quoting KROC (Reply 37):
Other humans around can do whatever they can to try and feed that child. A puppy being stepped to death by some reject in stilletos doesn't have the slightest chance.

I don't get what you're trying to say here. Other humans do not help starving children, shown by the numbers that die each year. Surely ignoring a problem of that scale is much more cruel than stamping on a dog?

A lamb doesn't stand a chance against a bolt gun, does that mean lamb is inherantly cruel?

Nordair

Thu May 11, 2006 11:55 pm

For chrissakes 777236ER, let it go.

Yes, there will always be things that are more cruel than another. Aero145 was telling the board of the cruelest thing he has seen at this moment in time, and if he was not considering worse atrocities out there, it's because he was deeply upset by what he saw in this video. Cut him some slack. Why can you not just agree with him that this was a horrible attack on a defenseless animal without attempting your own brand of cruelty by minimizing his feelings? He's obviously a sensitive kid and you go off berating him for it.
"It is never legitimate to use the words of scripture to promote a loveless agenda." - Right Rev. Dr. Peter Short

KROC

Fri May 12, 2006 12:05 am

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 38):
That's a bit of a convoluted argument. A starving child is essentially just as innocent as the puppy.

Quoting Nordair (Reply 39):
For chrissakes 777236ER, let it go.

Yes, there will always be things that are more cruel than another. Aero145 was telling the board of the cruelest thing he has seen at this moment in time, and if he was not considering worse atrocities out there, it's because he was deeply upset by what he saw in this video. Cut him some slack. Why can you not just agree with him that this was a horrible attack on a defenseless animal without attempting your own brand of cruelty by minimizing his feelings? He's obviously a sensitive kid and you go off berating him for it.

True, but a starving kid stands a better chance at surviving that a puppy getting tortured to death.

I don't get what you're trying to say here. Other humans do not help starving children, shown by the numbers that die each year. Surely ignoring a problem of that scale is much more cruel than stamping on a dog?

Other humans DO help starving children. Yes, not all can be saved or helped, but I don't see the governments of these nations with starving kids doing much to help their people as well. Its got to start there. However, a puppy getting stomped to death has nobody to help it in the slightest.

A lamb doesn't stand a chance against a bolt gun, does that mean lamb is inherantly cruel?

What does this have to do with anything?

aero145

Fri May 12, 2006 12:13 am

Quoting KROC (Reply 40):
Quoting 777236ER (Reply 38):A lamb doesn't stand a chance against a bolt gun, does that mean lamb is inherantly cruel?

checkmark 

Killing animals for wool and meat is not the same as crushing a puppy do death, maybe just for a showoff.

777236ER

Fri May 12, 2006 12:17 am

Quoting KROC (Reply 40):

Other humans DO help starving children.

Again, what point are you trying to make? Other humans help starving animals too. Look how much money organisations like the RSPCA and the Ameican equivalent (ASPCA?) earn each year. Simply because you percieve there being more aid to help starving children doesn't mean that as isolated cases, a child dying through hunger is less cruel than a dog being killed.

Quoting KROC (Reply 40):

If stamping on a puppy is 'the cruelest thing ever', then killing a lamb, however humanely, surely ranks up there?

linco22

Fri May 12, 2006 12:31 am

mmm I pondered over making a post but I will. I agree with KROC, its the way in which this killing happened. Aero145 is distessed as would anyone who watch the video. Did you watch it 777236ER? What was your first thought? Its only a dog?

Yes we could talk all day about all the other problems this world has, poverty, war, global warming etc etc etc. But the point is, this animal didnt deserve this.

Regards
Colin  Smile

rolfen

Fri May 12, 2006 1:25 am

WTF is this?
I am not watching this I dont need it.
rolf

MYT332

Fri May 12, 2006 1:58 am

Human life is more precious than a dog's yet cruelty should not be tolerated. That's the end of it.
One Life, Live it.

EWS

Fri May 12, 2006 2:05 am

Quoting Linco22 (Reply 43):
Did you watch it 777236ER? What was your first thought? Its only a dog?

Probably not, Can't image what he would say if it was one of his own pets.. sad thing is though i don't think the guy has a caring bone in a his body..

airbusA346

Fri May 12, 2006 2:12 am

Where's the video, because I can't find it.

Tom.
Tom Walker '086' First Officer of a A318/A319 for Air Lambert - Hours Flown: 17 hour 05 minutes (last updated 24/12/05).

BMIFlyer

Fri May 12, 2006 2:13 am

Quoting EWS (Reply 46):
Probably not, Can't image what he would say if it was one of his own pets.. sad thing is though i don't think the guy has a caring bone in a his body..

As was mentioned earlier, mr 777 only appears to like stirring up trouble  Sad

Lee
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

aero145

Fri May 12, 2006 2:18 am

Quoting AirbusA346 (Reply 47):
Where's the video, because I can't find it.

Tom.

I am seeing the same. It was gone when I came back from my school, I hope it'll show up again. There are more horrors on the site, man, it's horrible:

http://www.peta2.com/takecharge/swf/fur_farm.swf

Also please do not click it if you want to see racoons and some other animals being skinned alive...