BMIFlyer
Topic Author

Test: What Breed Of Dog Are You?

Thu May 11, 2006 11:27 pm

I got "Woof woof! You're a Retriever!"

"No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Reasonably accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favourite dogs. Woof!"

Take the test here 

http://uk.tickle.com/test/dog/start.html

Lee

[Edited 2006-05-11 16:29:11]
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

KROC

RE: Test: What Breed Of Dog Are You?

Thu May 11, 2006 11:38 pm

I'm a goddamn Pug. How disappointing.  Wink

ANCFlyer

Thu May 11, 2006 11:44 pm

Rottweiler. . . .

Next Question?

biting 
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

KROC

Thu May 11, 2006 11:49 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 2):
Rottweiler. . . .

Clipped or unclipped?  Wink

ANCFlyer

Thu May 11, 2006 11:51 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 3):
Clipped or unclipped?

Too bad the mods have lost their sense of humor here, I've the perfect retort for such a question otherwise . . .  wink 
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

RobertNL070

Fri May 12, 2006 12:01 am

Woof woof! You're a Scott!

No bones about it, you're an adventurous Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong. But we know you're just ambitious and motivated. (Being misinterpreted is such a trial, isn't it?) Besides, your can-do attitude serves you well when facing challenges at work or in your personal life. No job is too big, and absolutely no obstacle is going to stand in your way. You're always ready, willing, and able to rise to the challenge. A loyal, caring friend, you choose your pals very carefully, then stick by them through thick and thin. Woof!

Regards, Robert
Youth is a gift of nature. Age is a work of art.

BMIFlyer
Topic Author

Fri May 12, 2006 12:09 am

Quoting RobertNL070 (Reply 5):

Wondering what GKirk would get if he took the test  scratchchin 

Lee

RobertNL070

Fri May 12, 2006 12:12 am

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 6):
Wondering what GKirk would get if he took the test

Sheepdog?

Robert

carmenlu15

Fri May 12, 2006 12:13 am

For some reason, the link for the test is not working.  irked  So I'll just paste what I got the last time I took the test.

Carmen, you're a St. Bernard!

No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals — and how well you stick to them! Focused, steadfast, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place — woof!
Don't expect to see me around that much (if at all) -- the contact link should still work, though.

cosec59

Fri May 12, 2006 12:13 am

German Shepherd. Which happens to be the breed of dog I've always had as a pet
Rules are for the obedience of fools but for the guidance of wise men

RobertNL070

Fri May 12, 2006 12:14 am

Quoting Carmenlu15 (Reply 8):
St. Bernard!

Big and hairy with saggy eyes (sounds like a lot of A.netters) with a barrel of brandy around your neck?

Regards, Robert

msllsmith

Fri May 12, 2006 12:21 am

I don't take polls that ask for my address....... however I always saw myself as an easy going, long limbed, layed back kind of critter..... who would chase rabbits, but not catch them..... too soft hearted. Lots of energy but get distracted easy?

A Cocker Spaniel/Golden Lab Mutt?
There's nothing more beautiful than flying into the dawn.

RobertNL070

Fri May 12, 2006 12:23 am

Quoting Msllsmith (Reply 11):
don't take polls that ask for my address

You don't have to give your address to get a result.

Regards, Robert.

oly720man

Fri May 12, 2006 12:33 am

Woof Woof. Setter.

Hopefully not mad with a short lifespan...
wheat and dairy can screw up your brain

Luxair

Fri May 12, 2006 12:37 am

I'm a Pittbull Big grin

U wanna play?

cornish

Fri May 12, 2006 12:37 am

No bones about it, you're an adventurous Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong. But we know you're just ambitious and motivated. (Being misinterpreted is such a trial, isn't it?) Besides, your can-do attitude serves you well when facing challenges at work or in your personal life. No job is too big, and absolutely no obstacle is going to stand in your way. You're always ready, willing, and able to rise to the challenge. A loyal, caring friend, you choose your pals very carefully, then stick by them through thick and thin. Woof!
Just when I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, it was some B*****d with a torch bringing me more work

KROC

Fri May 12, 2006 1:05 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 4):
Too bad the mods have lost their sense of humor here, I've the perfect retort for such a question otherwise . . .

Surely there are exceptions!!!  Wink

ANCFlyer

Fri May 12, 2006 1:10 am

Quoting KROC (Reply 16):
Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 4):
Too bad the mods have lost their sense of humor here, I've the perfect retort for such a question otherwise . . .

Surely there are exceptions!!!

Of course.

That said:

biggrin 

aerobalance

Fri May 12, 2006 1:11 am

woof woof, I'm a Dane....
"Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy..."

carmenlu15

Fri May 12, 2006 1:11 am

Quoting RobertNL070 (Reply 10):
Big and hairy with saggy eyes (sounds like a lot of A.netters) with a barrel of brandy around your neck?

Big - Well, at 1.70m I'm taller than the average woman here, but I don't think I could qualify as "big".

Hairy - Only on my head Big grin

Saggy eyes - Yes, after too many late nights doing college homework.

A barrel of brandy around my neck - I wish! Big grin
Don't expect to see me around that much (if at all) -- the contact link should still work, though.

ANCFlyer

Fri May 12, 2006 1:19 am

Quoting Carmenlu15 (Reply 19):
Hairy - Only on my head

faint 

BMIFlyer
Topic Author

Fri May 12, 2006 1:20 am

Quoting Carmenlu15 (Reply 19):
Hairy - Only on my head

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 20):
 faint 

Exactly what I thought  scratchchin 

Lee

ANCFlyer

Fri May 12, 2006 1:23 am

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 21):
Exactly what I thought

Well, Lee, not exactly what I was thinking, but I've ban-free thus far, and I'd prefer to keep it that way.  biggrin 

I'm off to the airport before I say anything I might regret . . .

BMIFlyer
Topic Author

Fri May 12, 2006 1:27 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 22):
Well, Lee, not exactly what I was thinking, but I've ban-free thus far, and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

I'm just as shocked as you are  Wink

Lee

carmenlu15

Fri May 12, 2006 1:31 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 22):
Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 21):
Exactly what I thought

Well, Lee, not exactly what I was thinking, but I've ban-free thus far, and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

eek 

Goes to prove that no matter how fluent you are in a foreign language, there are still some things only a native speaker will catch on the spot.  embarrassed 

aviationmaster

Fri May 12, 2006 1:34 am

I'm a Bernese...  Yeah sure

RobertNL070

Fri May 12, 2006 1:53 am

Quoting Carmenlu15 (Reply 24):
Goes to prove that no matter how fluent you are in a foreign language, there are still some things only a native speaker will catch on the spot.

Harmless fun really. But I too am ban-free thus far so if you don't mind, I won't explain one of the possibilities.

Regards, Robert

Viper911

Fri May 12, 2006 2:06 am

I'm a Retriever!

Viper.

carmenlu15

Fri May 12, 2006 2:07 am

Quoting RobertNL070 (Reply 26):
Harmless fun really. But I too am ban-free thus far so if you don't mind, I won't explain one of the possibilities.

Ok, ok, really, I don't mind... I a) already figured it out on my own, and b) want to keep my ban-free status as well.  Smile

BMIFlyer
Topic Author

Fri May 12, 2006 2:11 am

Quoting Carmenlu15 (Reply 28):
Ok, ok, really, I don't mind... I a) already figured it out on my own, and b) want to keep my ban-free status as well.

Yes it appears i'm missing something?

Never mind, as i'd also like to remain ban free, i'll leave this subject where it currently stands Big grin

Lee

PSA53

Fri May 12, 2006 2:28 am

Bow-wow.
I'm a St. Bernard.
Tuesday's Off! Do not disturb.

srbmod

Fri May 12, 2006 4:09 am

Woof woof! You're a Basset!

No bones about it, you're a friendly, easy-going Basset Hound. Laid-back and very low-maintenance, "down time" is your favourite activity -- you treasure the moments when you don't have anything on your agenda except plopping down on the couch for a night of "Must-See TV". Although you're always gunning for low-key evenings, you're really a pretty social pup and a snap to get along with. Perhaps some people may misinterpret your relaxed attitude and lifestyle as laziness, but those who really know you think your no-frills approach to life is refreshing. No daily planner? No itinerary for the evening? No problem! Woof.

lordanmol

Fri May 12, 2006 1:40 pm

Woof woof! You're a Shepherd!
Shepherd

No bones about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you -- they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well. That focus and attention to detail spans from your personal to your professional life, too. Although you can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the projects you tackle, you still manage to keep cool and laid-back in social situations. You get a kick out of the little things and thrive when you're constantly busy and on-the-go. Easygoing and unpretentious, you don't need constant pampering and reassurance. A genuine, easy-going pup, you're a true-blue friend, employee, and partner. Woof!

Regards
Hmmmmm....

Curtisman

Fri May 12, 2006 1:57 pm

Woof woof! You're a Retriever!

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Reasonably accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favourite dogs. Woof!

Cheers!
Len
Citizen of the World