cosec59

Why Drinking Water Is Bad For You

Sat May 13, 2006 12:11 am

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter (about a quart) of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 2.2 pounds of E. coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 2 pounds of Shit every year from drinking water.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting. And alcohol itself is used to kill bacteria.

WATER = Shit

RUM,WHISKEY, GIN & WINE = HEALTH

Free yourself from Shit, drink BEER!!! It is better to drink wine and talk Shit than to drink water and be full of Shit.
Rules are for the obedience of fools but for the guidance of wise men

KaiGywer
Crew

RE: Why Drinking Water Is Bad For You

Sat May 13, 2006 12:23 am

Haha, that's funny  Smile
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

A319XFW

Sat May 13, 2006 12:30 am

Quoting Cosec59 (Thread starter):
However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting. And alcohol itself is used to kill bacteria.

Unless it's full of anti-freeze... Big grin

AeroWesty

Sat May 13, 2006 12:31 am

I don't know where you get your water from, but my water doesn't come seasoned.

Signed,
Emeril Lagasse
International Homo of Mystery

ABfemme

Sat May 13, 2006 12:32 am

Quoting Cosec59 (Thread starter):
Free yourself from Shit, drink BEER!!!

Hic!....Blimey the Liver Units would be full to the brim !!
Women do not have hot flushes, they have power surges

salso

Sat May 13, 2006 1:54 am

I know a joke about this topic. It's fairly popular nad known in Slovenia.

There was a drunkard who was walking along a river wit a friend. Suddenly he slipped and fell into the water. Drunk as he was, he of course drowned. Then the police and the medical team arrived and informed his also drunken companion that the poor guy had passed away. The police officer also said:"See, how bad alcohol is??!!"
And the drunkard responded:"You're telling me alcohol is bad?!! While he kept drinking alcohol, he was still alive. As soon as he swallowed water, he dropped dead!"