Day two of pole qualifying of the Indianapolis 500 has been rained out. That is two days in a row with no qualifying and only a very short period of practice (today). Are they going attempt qualifying tomorrow? The forecast shows an 80% rain tomorrow (Monday) and 50% on Tuesday. It's rained every day here since this past Thursday. What are the chances of them waiting until this coming weekend (May 20th and 21st)? I can not remember a qualifying weekend being completely rained out. 1968 was almost completely rained out but I do not remember such a wet May here in Indy.