RobK
Topic Author

Girl-next-door Problem

Mon May 15, 2006 5:33 am

So I've recently moved gaff and up until a few days ago, thought my next door neighbour was just an oldish woman (Irene) and her daughter and HER baby.

Well, Tuesday night about 2130 I'd just returned from work to see Irene fly out of her house flapping her arms about. Long story shortened, it turned out to be a wasp, which I removed for her (what a super-star eh!).

We ended up getting chatting like you do and she was telling me her daughter was currently out staying at her bloke's house and she'd (the daughter) would be moving out soon. I was just about to comment about her being all on her own when the door into the kitchen opens (we were sat in the side extension) and this young lass (I estimated to be about 16 or 17) in her PJs appears  expressionless . Was a bit of a shock, coz I didn't know who this was as nothing had been mentioned about her - not that it was any of my business anyway of course!

Anyway, turned out to be her grand-daughter and she also lived there because her Old Dear moved miles away and she didn't get on with her Old Man. We got chatting about a TV soap we both happened to watch and then she pipes up "awwwwww right, you must be our new neighbour!" in a kind of weird I'm-really-pleased-about-that fashion.

Anyway, she suddenly disappeared and I continued chatting to Irene and then 5 minutes later the lassie (Sarah) reappears, but now with a load of face powder on and mascara and her hair straightened!  irked  I was just beginning to think to myself why are you now wearing make-up if you're about to go to bed and then I suddenly twigged what was going on! I've got an admirer!  bigthumbsup   bouncy   hyper .

I decided that was as good a time as any to make a rapid exit but not before I was quizzed by her about what times I start and finish work and what times I usually leave the house and get back  confused . I left for work at 5am next morning and just happened to glance up at the front bedroom window of next door, and guess whose face was peeping out?!!  biggrin 

The worrying part is that I'm in my late 20s and she's 14 apparently  crazy  which really surprised me as she looks at least 16; maybe I'm losing my touch. Even more worrying is that it didn't escape my attention that she's already quite "well-developed" (not that I was looking - come on guys, back me up here, it's just an automatic bloke thing, honest!) and is a bonny looking lass, there's no doubt about it. I just don't want this attention/grief/hassle, call it what you will, but she seems to make a bee-line for me whenever she sees me and tries to strike up a conversation and I'm running out of "I'm really busy and got to be somewhere" excuses.

I went out to cut the grass in the back garden on Wednesday afternoon as it was a glorious day and the grass was well overdue for a cut. Shortly after I got the mower out and began cutting she suddenly appears in a bikini with a towel in her hand and proceeds to lay out on the grass and start sunning herself. I'll openly admit I was having a difficult time trying not to look as one half of my brain was telling me that was what I should be doing, ie. lots of female flesh on display so brain reminds you that you're a bloke and it's to look at! But the other half of my brain was going no, no, no, no, she's just a school girl.  crazy 

What's the best way to sort this out without hurting her feelings or leading her on?

confused 

Anyone been in a similar situation??  Sad

R

jetjack74

RE: Girl-next-door Problem

Mon May 15, 2006 5:38 am

Quoting RobK (Thread starter):
Anyone been in a similar situation??

Ever seen yourself in a suit with arrows all over it? Don't even think about it. Ignore her.
Made from jets!

cfalk

Mon May 15, 2006 5:46 am

Tell her you are into blood-letting.
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

Daleaholic

Mon May 15, 2006 5:47 am

If she is 14, do the right thing and tell her to come back in 2 years! You may well bag a champ there. Oh and the looking thing, dont worry  Wink
Religion is an illusion of childhood... Outgrown under proper education.

A319XFW

Mon May 15, 2006 5:50 am

Tell her you're gay... Or will that just make her try and turn you 
Edit: Or tell her you're an aviation geek  duck 

[Edited 2006-05-14 22:56:25]

TedTAce

Mon May 15, 2006 5:52 am

What's the best way to sort this out without hurting her feelings or leading her on?

Be nice and polite and make with the ignorance of her affection/attention. The only way your going to have a problem is if she ends up naked in your place. So long as you don't invite her in, your good to go. If you are going to visit her, make sure her Grandmother is about and stay in a comunal room. Once she's 16 (as I understand it in Brittan) Let whatever will be, be.
This space intentionally left blank

RobK
Topic Author

Mon May 15, 2006 5:54 am

Quoting Daleaholic (Reply 3):
If she is 14, do the right thing and tell her to come back in 2 years! You may well bag a champ there. Oh and the looking thing, dont worry

biggrin  I'd thought about doing that actually, but didn't mention it in my original post in fear of getting a severe flaming from the self-righteous brigade. Good to see you share a similar SOH to my own  biggrin .

R

jetjack74

Mon May 15, 2006 5:58 am

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 5):
Once she's 16 (as I understand it in Brittan) Let whatever will be, be.

And Ted weighs in with the Hugh Hefner approach
Made from jets!

JGPH1A

Mon May 15, 2006 5:58 am

Is RobK the new Pe@rson ? All this underage perving, could they be related ?  Smile
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers

senorcarnival

Mon May 15, 2006 6:01 am

Tell her: "I'm not gay, but I'll learn."
Oh no, she's getting impatient! Take a stab at it!

EWS

Mon May 15, 2006 6:03 am

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 8):
Is RobK the new Pe@rson ? All this underage perving, could they be related ?

rotf 

Hey good things happen from situations like this, look at myt332  Wow! He's now engaged to his best mate.. himself Big grin

On a positive note.. tell her to come back when shes legal! Thats ofcourse if you want to.. or.. yeah anyways.. great weather outside tonight..  laughing 

Lew

nighthawk

Mon May 15, 2006 6:04 am

If theres grass on the pitch.......lets play! Big grin

GEEZ

Mon May 15, 2006 6:04 am

Yes. Right now!

There is an Italian family that moved 2 doors down from me about a year ago.. The mum, dad, and son and daughter. - I'd not really spoken to them until recently, we'd just say hello in passing kinda thing. - But last weekend, I took my nephew out to the local shopping centre to buy him a football as the weather was nice and he said that he wanted to play football on the big patch of grass outside. - So I did.

Anyway, we came back and started having a kick around outside, as you do, and then the son and the daughter came over and asked if they could join in with us, and of course I had no objections. - But being in my late 20's, and a fairly heavy smoker, I soon got tired and went to sit down for a rest to stop myself from dying! - So I am sitting down on the railings and the daughter, Sharon comes over and starts talking to me. - She looks about 17 or 18 years old, but I wasnt sure how old she was. - I was inquisitive to find out her age so I asked her. - She said "I'm nearly 14" - I was like "Bloody hell, you look about 18!" - We had a laugh about it and I didnt think nothing of it and just continued to kick the ball about etc.

Next day, about 5pm theres a knock on my door.. guess who?! - Sharon and her brother Gianmarco (7 years old) wanted to know If I fancied coming out for a kick about.. I wasnt doing anything at the time so I thought it wouldnt hurt to have a kick around with the football. - Again, we got chatting, and she started asking if I was single etc, and what type of girls I go for.. It was so obvious that she fancies me, not by just what she was asking me, but the way she was looking at me etc.. I felt like answering her question by saying "Girls my own age!" but I didnt wanna hurt her feelings!

Now, everytime I glance out of my window, shes looking up to see If she can see me etc, and its getting a bit scary to be honest! She knows that I am 28, but it doesn't seem to bother her!

And over the past few days, I have gotten very friendly with their parents, who incidentally are a very nice couple. - This afternoon, 'knock knock' on my door, its Sharon and Gianmarco. - They were having a barbeque in their back garden and I was invited! - I went along because I thought it was a lovely gesture and it would be rude of me to refuse.. plus i was fucking starving! LOL

So I go to the barbeque. - They'd set up a table in the back garden under a small marquee, was very relaxed indeed, until I noticed that the whole time Sharon was staring at me and smiling...uh oh!

I felt quite uncomfortable with this, especially if her parents had noticed. - So i tended not to look at her, apart from when i was talking to her!

It's a mad situation, its flattering, but she is just a no go area! I am double her age + 2 years! But being the age that she is, I imagine this is just a crush and she will get over it within a week or so!!

Chris  wave 
If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it... UNLESS it's a crap AFCAD!

GEEZ

Mon May 15, 2006 6:05 am

Quoting EWS (Reply 10):
look at myt332 He's now engaged to his best mate.. himself

rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl 
If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it... UNLESS it's a crap AFCAD!

JGPH1A

Mon May 15, 2006 6:06 am

Quoting EWS (Reply 10):
look at myt332

Do we have to ? Euwww  yuck 

biggrin 
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers

RobK
Topic Author

Mon May 15, 2006 6:08 am

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 8):
Is RobK the new Pe@rson ? All this underage perving, could they be related ?

Who is this Pe@rson you speak of?  confused 

Quoting Senorcarnival (Reply 9):
Tell her: "I'm not gay, but I'll learn."

Not sure how to take that! Think I know what you're trying to say though..  biggrin 

Quoting EWS (Reply 10):
On a positive note.. tell her to come back when shes legal! Thats ofcourse if you want to..

Er, well no not really, well actually, not sure, maybe I could be persuaded if she really insists  biggrin .

Quote:
or.. yeah anyways.. great weather outside tonight..

PMSL. Used that one (or along those lines) far too many times already...

R

EWS

Mon May 15, 2006 6:09 am

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 14):
Do we have to ? Euwww

Yes this is my means of torturing anet!  gasp   headache   liar   melting 

Lew

jetjack74

Mon May 15, 2006 6:10 am

GEEZ, RobK,
have either of you guys ever seen the movie, "The Crush". You should rent it. It should cure you of your encounters with your local neighbourhood Lolita problem.
Made from jets!

EWS

Mon May 15, 2006 6:12 am

Quoting RobK (Reply 15):
PMSL. Used that one (or along those lines) far too many times already...

I dunno use one of the other ones then..

"Get yer coat, you've pulled"

"Do you believe in love at first sight? No? Ill walk past again"

Taken from the MYT332 Book of Usless chat up Lines"

Lew

n229nw

Quoting A319XFW (Reply 4):
tell her you're an aviation geek

Guaranteed to work...(assuming you don't want her to come back in two years). Every time you see her start talking about something that a 14-year-old girl would find the most boring possible thing imaginable. Talk about D-checks on an L-1011 and maybe something about gardening too.
All Glory to the Hypnotoad!

JGPH1A

Quoting RobK (Reply 15):
Who is this Pe@rson you speak of?

James is a spotty leching law-student (leather patches 'n all) who was forever posting threads along the lines of "Is it OK to sleep with 12 year olds" etc, not (we trust) with any true evil intent, but sort of for moral/ethical debate (and to try and get backing for his overhormoned fantasies !)

Smile

EWS

Mon May 15, 2006 6:15 am

On Alex's site...

Seems its the "boy" next door..  rotf 

Lew

JGPH1A

Mon May 15, 2006 6:17 am

Quoting EWS (Reply 21):

That hat ! It's so me !!

RobK
Topic Author

Mon May 15, 2006 6:18 am

Quoting GEEZ (Reply 12):
There is an Italian family that moved 2 doors down from me about a year ago.. The mum, dad, and son and daughter. - I'd not really spoken to them until recently, we'd just say hello in passing kinda thing. - But last weekend, I took my nephew out to the local shopping centre to buy him a football as the weather was nice and he said that he wanted to play football on the big patch of grass outside. - So I did.

Anyway, we came back and started having a kick around outside, as you do, and then the son and the daughter came over and asked if they could join in with us, and of course I had no objections. - But being in my late 20's, and a fairly heavy smoker, I soon got tired and went to sit down for a rest to stop myself from dying! - So I am sitting down on the railings and the daughter, Sharon comes over and starts talking to me. - She looks about 17 or 18 years old, but I wasnt sure how old she was. - I was inquisitive to find out her age so I asked her. - She said "I'm nearly 14" - I was like "Bloody hell, you look about 18!" - We had a laugh about it and I didnt think nothing of it and just continued to kick the ball about etc.

Next day, about 5pm theres a knock on my door.. guess who?! - Sharon and her brother Gianmarco (7 years old) wanted to know If I fancied coming out for a kick about.. I wasnt doing anything at the time so I thought it wouldnt hurt to have a kick around with the football. - Again, we got chatting, and she started asking if I was single etc, and what type of girls I go for..

I haven't had that one yet, but I fear it's a-coming  Sad

Quote:
It was so obvious that she fancies me, not by just what she was asking me, but the way she was looking at me etc..

Yes it doesn't take a genius to work it out does it?

Quote:
I felt like answering her question by saying "Girls my own age!" but I didnt wanna hurt her feelings!

Exactly my thoughts too.  Sad

Quote:
Now, everytime I glance out of my window, shes looking up to see If she can see me etc, and its getting a bit scary to be honest!

yes  Yes, this sounds strangely familiar!  Sad

Quote:
[She knows that I am 28, but it doesn't seem to bother her!

Sarah knows I'm 29  Wow! and it doesn't seem to bother her either.  Sad

Quote:
And over the past few days, I have gotten very friendly with their parents, who incidentally are a very nice couple. - This afternoon, 'knock knock' on my door, its Sharon and Gianmarco. - They were having a barbeque in their back garden and I was invited! - I went along because I thought it was a lovely gesture and it would be rude of me to refuse.. plus i was fucking starving! LOL

PMSL!  bigthumbsup 

Quote:
So I go to the barbeque. - They'd set up a table in the back garden under a small marquee, was very relaxed indeed, until I noticed that the whole time Sharon was staring at me and smiling...uh oh!

I felt quite uncomfortable with this, especially if her parents had noticed. - So i tended not to look at her, apart from when i was talking to her!

It's a mad situation, its flattering, but she is just a no go area! I am double her age + 2 years! But being the age that she is, I imagine this is just a crush and she will get over it within a week or so!!

Get over it in a week or so?! You're a having a feckin giraffe ain't ya?!  confused 

Glad I'm not the only one anyway. I will escape her tomorrow as I'm working at 1am and be back for lunch time when she'll be at school then off to bed late afternoon - sorted! Tuesday's another challenge though  Sad ...

R

BMIFlyer

Mon May 15, 2006 6:19 am

Ask her when her 16th birthday is Big grin

She will get the message  Wink

Lee
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

RobK
Topic Author

Mon May 15, 2006 6:32 am

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 5):
Be nice and polite and make with the ignorance of her affection/attention. The only way your going to have a problem is if she ends up naked in your place. So long as you don't invite her in, your good to go. If you are going to visit her, make sure her Grandmother is about and stay in a comunal room. Once she's 16 (as I understand it in Brittan) Let whatever will be, be.

Thanks Ted  Smile. Think I'll have to resort to washing the car/cutting the hedge/grass after 10pm when she's gone to bed... and it's also dark outside  Sad.

I feel like a prisoner in my own home as I just don't know wtf to say to her to fob her off in a nice way so she doesn't think I'm interested, but don't want to hurt her feelings either. We've got absolutely f-all in common so a normal adult conversation is out of the equation.  Sad

R

TedTAce

Mon May 15, 2006 6:37 am

Quoting Jetjack74 (Reply 7):

And Ted weighs in with the Hugh Hefner approach

The what???? I said let whatever will be, be. don't you think that after two years of un-requited love the girl will have moved on to someone more receptive, and if she doesn't the fact she has stuck around for two years is meaningless?? Goodness you are a lawn dart aren't you?

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 24):
Ask her when her 16th birthday is Big grin

She will get the message Wink

In another context I would say bingo, but in this one it would ultimately be rude. It's like BLATANTLY saying the only reason he'd hang out with her is to bang her.
Now if he doesn't think that she's interesting beyond that, ok, whatever... but if he thinks more of her he will just keep being polite and see how the relationship develops along the years. If it's meant to be it will.

Tiger119

Mon May 15, 2006 6:40 am

Is there a "Jerry Springer Show" in Europe?  wink 

David

wave 
Flying is the second greatest thrill known to mankind, landing is the first!

TedTAce

Mon May 15, 2006 6:45 am

Quoting Tiger119 (Reply 27):
Is there a "Jerry Springer Show" in Europe? wink

David

wave

Yes: http://www.mediawatchuk.org/news%20a...Jerry%20Springer%20The%20Opera.htm

BMIFlyer

Mon May 15, 2006 6:49 am

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 26):
In another context I would say bingo, but in this one it would ultimately be rude. It's like BLATANTLY saying the only reason he'd hang out with her is to bang her.
Now if he doesn't think that she's interesting beyond that, ok, whatever... but if he thinks more of her he will just keep being polite and see how the relationship develops along the years. If it's meant to be it will.

I know that  Wink

Hence why I winked in the 1st place  Smile

Lee

usnseallt82

Mon May 15, 2006 6:51 am

With a young little girl falling all over me in a half-illegal way? Of course. I don't see any problem with it.

Signed,
Tom Cruise
Crye me a river

AC773

Mon May 15, 2006 7:00 am

Track her flights and let her know about it, that should do the job nicely as shown below...

Friend Flying FL FLL-ATL Friday

-AC773
Better to be nouveau than never to have been riche at all.

BMIFlyer

Mon May 15, 2006 7:01 am

Quoting AC773 (Reply 31):
Track her flights and let her know about it, that should do the job nicely as shown below...

rotfl 

FLAIRPORT strikes  Wink

Lee

BAxMAN

Mon May 15, 2006 7:07 am

I guess the gang will be needing a new leader for the next couple of months at least, so why not....go ahead. There are competitively priced flights to AGP and you could always blame nightmares if it blows up in your face.

(i would not condone such a course of action)
I need to get laid

JRadier

Mon May 15, 2006 7:31 am

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 22):

That hat ! It's so me !!

the kid kind of looks like you as well, need to tell us something?
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and ther

JGPH1A

Mon May 15, 2006 4:14 pm

Quoting JRadier (Reply 34):
the kid kind of looks like you as well, need to tell us something?

Curses - my secret mini-me has been discovered ! Time to trigger the "Alan Parsons" Project ! BwuAHHAHAHAHAH !!!

KaiGywer
Crew

Mon May 15, 2006 9:16 pm

OK, since nobody else took the plunge, I'll say it...
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

kiwiinoz

Mon May 15, 2006 9:22 pm

Quoting KaiGywer (Reply 36):

Could be because nobody else is interested in seeing pics of 14 year old girls, but I guess I shouldn't speak for everybody.

HPLASOps

Tue May 16, 2006 4:54 am

Quoting KaiGywer (Reply 36):

Here ya go (I hope you're under 18):

Movie Poster

Movie Poster
"Just because I know how to get off a freeway doesn't mean I know how to get back on!" - Retard Joe

Georgetown

Tue May 16, 2006 6:40 am

Buy a futures contract!
Let's go Hoyas!

bushpilot

Tue May 16, 2006 8:34 am

I skipped over most of the posts to write about my similar situation though I think it has passed a bit, but not sure.
I live in a small town, and my neighbors across the street are good friends, in thier 40s and Im in my 20s, but the husband is the chief of police, yes I know clique' but true. The wife is the local elementary school principal. It is thier 18 year old daughter in question. About a year ago, she left for a 6 month exchange program to Australia, she was staying in Perth and that is where my ex fiance is from. I was able to give her the sights to see in the area etc. She has always been quite mature for her age mentally, but a girl in the physical aspect. So she comes back at Xmas time, and WTF?! She turned into a damn vixen. Large orbs formed on her upper chest, her hips curved out, and she has become less shy about showing above said features! I go over to thier house mostly to visit the chief and BBQ with him, talking hunting and guns etc. Then she will pop around wearing painted on jeans and a tank top, and its March in Alaska for gods sake. I figured she always had a bit of a crush on me before, but now I remember talking with her dad and her leaning over the breakfast bar in her house talking to her mom, and the Yellow T strip of fabric rising above her jeans advertising the fact she is wearing a thong is quite visible. When mom leaves and dad still has his back turned, she turns around, catches me looking and give a big smile and wink.
Now it is not illegal, I know that, but there is no way in hell I can touch the only daughter of my neighbors across the street who I have known for several years and oh BTW her dad is the chief of police, untouchable. But very tempting.

jutes85

Tue May 16, 2006 9:16 am

There is only one solution for all the problems in this thread:

PIITB

Quoting Bushpilot (Reply 40):
18 year old daughter in question.

What the hell are you waiting for fool?
nothing

RobK
Topic Author

Wed May 17, 2006 6:26 am

Getting back on topic...

Went outside about 8pm to bring my washing in which was actually wetter than when I put it out  sarcastic  and thought I'd made sure the coast was clear beforehand.

As soon as I got half way down the garden their french doors opened and out she comes.. Damn it, not in the mood for this tonight...

"Hi Rob!"
"Oh, hiya. What you up to?" (bollox, why did I say that? Grr)
"Nothing much, just watching TV. What about you?"
"Nowt, just bringing my clothes in. You must have a big telly if you can watch it from the garden!"
"Haha! Nah, just came out to see if the cat was out here." (yeah right, what a load of bollox!)
"Oh right okay."
"Anyyyyyywayyyyyyyyyy... I want to ask you something!" (oh sheeeeeet, here we go)
"What's that then?"
"We're having a barbecue this Saturday for some friends and family, will you.. I mean, do you want to come?"
"Err, well, thanks for the offer but I'll feel out of place as I don't know anyone."
"Well that's why you should come then, to get to know everyone!" (bollox, should have used the much better "I'm gonna be busy this weekend" answer)
"Welllllllll, hmm, not sure really."
"Awww come on, it'll be fun!"
"Oh alright then."
"Great!" and off she trotted.

So at the moment, I'm hoping for rain all day Saturday so it'll be cancelled  rotfl . If it does go ahead, God help me.  Sad

R

Luxair

Thu May 18, 2006 12:15 am

ROBK, I think you are a big Hypocriet, if ya know what I mean, aren't ya?  Wink

Signed CARLOS

RobK
Topic Author

Thu May 18, 2006 12:24 am

confused 

R

filler

JRadier

Thu May 18, 2006 12:48 am

Allthough allready used

Better take the cam with you on saturday and make us happy with some pics  Wink
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and ther

Luxair

Thu May 18, 2006 12:56 am

Ok, I will say it like that, be honest, if you realy wouldn't like to see her or get invited by her or whatever than you could easly avoid her or at least find another excuses like the one you stated above, I honestly think you play the  angel  but are the  devil  and I believe also that you fully enjoy the attention of that little chick, that's why I say that you are a big hypocriet!

Signed CARLOS

RobK
Topic Author

Thu May 18, 2006 6:33 am

Quoting Luxair (Reply 46):
and I believe also that you fully enjoy the attention of that little chick

biggrin  Well tell me what guy WOULDN'T be happy to get female attention! (gayboys excluded)

She's just a kid with a crush at the end of the day and if my being there makes her really happy then so be it. She can try as hard as she wants to reel me in but it won't happen! Whether I go to the do or not, she'll still feel the same way. Irene's cool anyway and have had quite a few amusing chats and laughs with her since I've been here so I'm looking forward to it in a way. As long as there's always another adult about when Sarah's near me I can't see there being a problem.

Smile

R

AirPacific747

Fri May 19, 2006 8:45 pm

Where are the pics of that girl you're talking about, RobK?

RobK
Topic Author

Fri May 19, 2006 11:32 pm

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 48):
Where are the pics of that girl you're talking about, RobK?

Um, well I've no desire to go taking pics of her and I'm sure she wouldn't be over the moon about it either, never mind her folks.

She a cross between Charlotte Church and the lass who plays Sarah on Hollyoaks.

R