kazzie

Incredable Customer Service...

Tue May 23, 2006 6:53 pm

IN the past few weeks, My mum has been on my back to order her some tablets, She gave me a website in which to do this so I found what she wanted and went ahead.

For 2 weeks no goods turned up.. After a few emails to them they Replied with such comments as:

"your on our backs already" etc...

The goods finally came but then the mother wanted more.. So I ordered more for her. 4 days later she is giving me crap because she had not got a confirmation email. Im getting comments like "you selfish cow, you don't care because its nothing for you, now Iv lost a load of money"

OK so I email them again asking whats happened.. I get a reply saying the following...

"You do not bother saying when placed so we have NO idea

As the web site makes crystal clear, we will NOT look into 'missing' orders for at least 14 days. We can no longer rely on the post office to deliver when they say they will."

By this time im pretty annoyed, i have my mum giving me crap over it and now im getting such replies as this... I decided to Reply asking about their customer services, and to add that I would not recommend them if they didn't help me.. And today I got this back... From the Company Who I ordered with:

You think we are bothered?

Read your email from the bottom. Do you REALLY think we are going to waste hours and hours because you don't have the intelligence to write a letter with appropriate details? Do you think we can read your mind and guess what date you think you ordered?

Strange that it is women who never bother including details of exactly what it is they want. Men, on the other hand, tend to SAY what they want rather than send a stupid bloody telepathic signal!"

Now I sent them info on what we ordered twice... what more do they want?

Now because of this My Mum is treating me like complete shit because "she has lost her money"

Argh! someone shoot me..
Bazinga punk.

MattRB

RE: Incredable Customer Service...

Tue May 23, 2006 6:56 pm

Time to find a new supplier (preferably their direct competitor). Take your business elsewhere as they obviously do not value yours as they should.
Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.

Doona

Tue May 23, 2006 6:57 pm

Wow, Kaz, I didn't know you could be so annoying. Nah, didn't mean that.  innocent 

Seriously, do you have some sort of consumers' assistance agency in the UK? Save the emails and go to them. They might be able to help. And tell your mother that in the future, she can order her own damn things!

Cheers
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.

nighthawk

Tue May 23, 2006 7:02 pm

haha, their customer service is almost as bad as servisair  duck 

mhodgson

Tue May 23, 2006 7:04 pm

Quoting Doona (Reply 2):

Seriously, do you have some sort of consumers' assistance agency in the UK?

Yup!

Kaz - try http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/ if you think they are actually witholding information/goods.
No trees were harmed by this message. However, several million electrons were terribly inconvenienced

QANTASforever

Tue May 23, 2006 7:37 pm

Geez.

Drug dealers have no manners at all these days.

QFF
Fighting for the glory of the Australian Republic.

tmatt95

Tue May 23, 2006 7:46 pm

Quoting Kazzie (Thread starter):
IN the past few weeks, My mum has been on my back to order her some tablets, She gave me a website in which to do this so I found what she wanted and went ahead.

Try another company. There must be other website that sell the product and are alot more professional. Good luck with the customer relations people,

Matt

[Edited 2006-05-23 12:56:25]

MYT332

Tue May 23, 2006 7:49 pm

Incredable? That is incredible!
One Life, Live it.

bill142

Tue May 23, 2006 8:02 pm

Clearly someone is trying to get fired here.

aloges

Tue May 23, 2006 8:51 pm

Slightly off topic, but I think your mom might appreciate anger management training, too. Calling you a "selfish cow" because the website she wants you to buy from is cocking up?
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

mhodgson

Tue May 23, 2006 9:01 pm

Quoting Aloges (Reply 9):
Slightly off topic, but I think your mom might appreciate anger management training, too

Agreed - suggest she buys the drugs in future!
No trees were harmed by this message. However, several million electrons were terribly inconvenienced

KFLLCFII

Tue May 23, 2006 10:25 pm

Quoting Kazzie (Thread starter):
Strange that it is women who never bother including details of exactly what it is they want. Men, on the other hand, tend to SAY what they want rather than send a stupid bloody telepathic signal!"

Damn. I think you'd have a legitimate discrimination case if you were in the US, as this sort of talk can easily be proven to imply that they dont want to help you because you are a woman.

Not sure how this applies in the UK...
"About the only way to look at it, just a pity you are not POTUS KFLLCFII, seems as if we would all be better off."