9VSPO
Topic Author

Pakistan Bans Da Vinci Code Film

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:05 am

Pakistan has banned The Da Vinci Code, which has been the subject of protests from members of Pakistan's small Christian community.
Culture Minister Ghulam Jamal said the film was blasphemous.

Are these people totally brain dead or what? Don't they realise it's a book of fiction?! And it isn't even a good book at that!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/5045672.stm

[Edited 2006-06-04 19:07:25]

flylondon

RE: Pakistan Bans Da Vinci Code Film

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:12 am

Sad when a government can't trust it's own citizens to draw their own conclusions from a work of fiction.

HAWK21M

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:19 am

Amazingly it was not Banned out here.A Intro title stating its a work of Friction did the trick.
regds
MEL
I may not win often, but I damn well never lose!!! ;)

JGPH1A

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:20 am

Honestly, the way some people behave, you'd think religion actually matters

Silly people  Smile
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers

Nancy

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:21 am

I think it's really interesting that they would also ban something offensive to (some) Christians. I guess I didn't exoect them to be that fair about religions.

9VSPO
Topic Author

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:23 am

Jerry Springer the Musical wasn't banned here and that was far more offensive to many Christians.

777236ER

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:28 am

And yet Pakistan is an ally!

Iraq can be invaded under the guise of 'spreading democracy', yet the West is more than happy to be friendly to a country run by a military leader who came to power in a coup d'etat?
Your bone's got a little machine

airbus3801

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:41 am

Quoting 9VSPO (Thread starter):
Are these people totally brain dead or what? Don't they realise it's a book of fiction?! And it isn't even a good book at that!

That you are mistaken on...

It's like the Vatican not approving and all of these Churches holding meeting to warn everyone. It's like how stupid are we... FICTION....NOT TRUE!

TedTAce

Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:02 am

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 3):
Honestly, the way some people behave, you'd think religion actually matters

checkmark 

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 6):
And yet Pakistan is an ally!

rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl 

Iraq can be invaded under the guise of 'spreading democracy', yet the West is more than happy to be friendly to a country run by a military leader who came to power in a coup d'etat?

rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl 

Yeah Pakistan ought to be be on notice that if they don't let our toops scour every inch of their country to find OBL; they'll get a present that requires SPF 10,000,000 to enjoy.
This space intentionally left blank

trvyyz

Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:23 am

Quoting Nancy (Reply 4):
I think it's really interesting that they would also ban something offensive to (some) Christians. I guess I didn't exoect them to be that fair about religions.

The Pakistani muslims consider Jesus as a prophet in their religion and hence banned the movie, nothing really to do with Chritianity, even though they seem to take an undeserved credit for it.

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 2):
Amazingly it was not Banned out here.A Intro title stating its a work of Friction, did the trick.

It is banned in a few states in India too.
Guess too much Friction about the Fiction Wink

solnabo

Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:50 am

...banned in Belarus too.

Micke//SWE  Smile
Airbus SAS - Love them both

HAWK21M

Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:57 am

Iraq can be invaded under the guise of 'spreading democracy', yet the West is more than happy to be friendly to a country run by a military leader who came to power in a coup d'etat

The Difference between Saddam & Musharraff is that One said Yes to GWB.  Smile

Quoting TRVYYZ (Reply 9):
It is banned in a few states in India too

Thats news.Which ones.
regds
MEL

TIA

Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:32 am

Good move, although for the wrong reasons. I wish that disgrace of a movie was banned here so I wouldn't be tricked into seeing it. I loved the book, but hated the movie.

Matt72033

Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:36 am

have u read it? its a great book!

9VSPO
Topic Author

Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:46 am

Quoting Matt72033 (Reply 13):

I have read it and it's garbage! There are far better books out there than that.

scbriml

Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:54 am

yet the West is more than happy to be friendly to a country run by a military leader who came to power in a coup d'etat?

Because he pays lip service to the "War on Terror"(tm)

The fact that many terrorists are still being trained in the Pakistan/Afghan border region is not discussed in polite circles. sarcastic 

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 8):
Yeah Pakistan ought to be be on notice that if they don't let our toops scour every inch of their country to find OBL

But finding/killing OBL would reduce the need for Bush et al to keep Americans scared.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!

Emirates773ER

Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:10 am

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 11):
The Difference between Saddam & Musharraff is that One said Yes to GWB.

Was that supposed to be a joke?
The Truth is Out There ---- Face It!!!!!

CPH-R

Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:45 am

Wouldn't bloody surprise me, given that Pakistan was one of the countries, where a part of the population went nuts over a couple of drawings of the Prophet Muhammad.

Aleksandar

Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:50 am

Are these people totally brain dead or what? Don't they realise it's a book of fiction?!

Every now and then some book or a movie stirs emotions, so I guess that's the way it is.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

trvyyz

Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:05 am

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 11):
Thats news.Which ones.

Nagaland, Punjab, Andhra, Tamil Nadu ......
http://www.asiamedia.ucla.edu/article.asp?parentid=47085

aseem

Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:46 am

Quoting TRVYYZ (Reply 19):

why blame Pak, we too have a notorious reputation of banning books and movies pertaining to every religion on Earth. All voters should be happy.  sarcastic 
I believe we were among the first ones to ban Satanic Verses.
rgds
VT-ASJ
ala re ala, VT-ALA ala

HAWK21M

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:52 pm

Quoting TRVYYZ (Reply 19):

Thanks.
We are also famous for Renaming Roads  Smile
regds
MEL

bravo45

Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:13 pm

Quoting Nancy (Reply 4):

Interesting somebody's not bashing   Seeing the response though, you are dammned either way if you are Pakistan, given the picture media gives. Oh well I am not there so I can't speak about the mood there.

Quoting TRVYYZ (Reply 9):
The Pakistani muslims consider Jesus as a prophet in their religion and hence banned the movie, nothing really to do with Chritianity, even though they seem to take an undeserved credit for it.

I thought you were more educated about Islam. Anyway its offensive to Christians because they believe he being the Son of God didn't marry etc. Islam believes Jesus was just another human being a Prophet of God hence nothing wrong in the theory of Jesus marying and having children. So there is NOTHING in it thats offensive to Islam other than the fact that Islam prohibits insulting other religions.

[Edited 2006-06-05 08:14:32]

trvyyz

Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:32 pm

Quoting Bravo45 (Reply 22):

I thought you were more educated about Islam.

My knowledge of Islam is limited as I am a Catholic.
I am sure if the movie was about defaming a Hindu god, Pakistan wouldn't ban it and India would BAN it. I don't see one being better than the other.

As a personal opinion, I don't quite appreciate the idea of selling Gods of any religion for making quick money. It is cheap and similiar to other "cheap" trades. At the same time, I am not going to protest about it as it doesn't affect me directly.

The below link shows that the Muslims themselves were not too happy about the code.
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew..._060603/20060603?hub=Entertainment
"Islam teaches us to respect all prophets of Allah mighty, and degradation of any prophet is tantamount to defamation of the rest," Minister for Culture Ghulam Jamal was quoted as saying by the Associated Press of Pakistan.

TACAA320

Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:09 am

Quoting 9VSPO (Reply 14):
Quoting Matt72033 (Reply 13):

I have read it and it's garbage!

Amen !
'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein

RobertNL070

Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:17 am

I have read it and it's garbage!

Appallingly written, but a reasonably good yarn.

Robert

[edit = spelling]

[Edited 2006-06-05 17:18:43]
Youth is a gift of nature. Age is a work of art.

bravo45

Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:13 am

Quoting TRVYYZ (Reply 23):
I am sure if the movie was about defaming a Hindu god, Pakistan wouldn't ban it and India would BAN it. I don't see one being better than the other.

Personally I don't believe that will be the case. I, like just about everyone I know will not support anything like this regardless of the fact that this statement may have surprised you. If something like this has happened, I'd like to know.

As a personal opinion, I don't quite appreciate the idea of selling Gods of any religion for making quick money.

I totally agree with you on this.

The below link shows that the Muslims themselves were not too happy about the code.

I will state this again: For someone to say that Jesus had a family has NOTHING WHAT SO EVER to do with Islam being insulted for the reason stated above. And like I said above Islam prohibits insulting all other religions, that is all Islam has to do with this controversy. I personally agree with Islam's point of view on this. Your above quoted statement too cannot be argued against. Now if you or others wanna post rants against Islam, Muslims or Pakistan, thats nothing new.

trvyyz

Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:24 am

Quoting Bravo45 (Reply 26):
Now if you or others wanna post rants against Islam, Muslims or Pakistan, thats nothing new.

I didn't really mean it that way.
It is true that both our countries have enough things to be criticized about.

Quoting Bravo45 (Reply 26):
For someone to say that Jesus had a family has NOTHING WHAT SO EVER to do with Islam being insulted for the reason stated above.

But doesn't it count as a Blasphemy as per your laws to portay something about your prophets? at least that was what I thought in the Cartoon case.
Correct me if I am wrong.

HAWK21M

Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:17 pm

Hows the Pic doing BTW.
regds
MEL

bravo45

Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:01 pm

Quoting TRVYYZ (Reply 27):
I didn't really mean it that way.

Okay no offence ment or taken, I wasn't sure.

It is true that both our countries have enough things to be criticized about.

That is true no doubt about that.

But doesn't it count as a Blasphemy as per your laws to portay something about your prophets?

It does but that doesn't mean Islam calls for 'Jihad' to stop Christians from depicting Jesus on the cross etc, because its considered part of their religion. Islam by itself for its purposes would not allow Muslims to do such a thing. The cartoon controversy had two things about it, the depiction itself and on top of it the way they depicted it. And like I said films like Ben-Hur actually depicting Jesus was not banned for such a reason. Da Vinci Code DOESNOT depict Jesus, what it contains is offensive ONLY to Christians.

RobertNL070

Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:20 pm

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 28):
Hows the Pic doing BTW.

Fine, I think MEL. It's first weekend grossed some $224 million. Maybe as a result of an outpouring of the Holy Spirit, we went to see it last Sunday. My partner - a theologian in the Dutch Protestant tradition - and I fail to see what all the fuss and feathers is about. It is a work of fiction that raises some intriguing questions, but nothing more than that. The film certainly doesn't warrant being banned. Unless of course there are objections to the almost homo-erotic scenes of an extremely pious assassin monk chastising himself.

Regards, Robert

flyingbabydoc

Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:48 pm

Quoting RobertNL070 (Reply 30):
almost homo-erotic scenes of an extremely pious assassin monk chastising himself

Almost? My wife and I agreed that those scenes would be throw the Vatican on a spin...

I think that the movie was rather mild, PC even, when compared to the book. Opus Dei was not portrayed as a fanatical sect of the catholic church, but rather as a mild group of faithful catholics with a few "black sheep"... and so on.

I think that it is ludicrous to ban a movie. If people are interested, let them see, hear, read and draw their own conclusions. If they are offended, no one is pointing a gun asking them to watch the movie.

I just think that a "dictatorship" of ideas, as sometimes the message of the Catholic church comes across, is exactly what Christ and Mary Magdalen did not want for their church...  duck 

Alex
Marriage is the art of turning a lover into a relative

HAWK21M

Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:00 pm

Quoting RobertNL070 (Reply 30):

Too bad I can't sit thru a Movie leave alone a controversial one.
 Smile
regds
MEL

jacobin777

Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:58 am

do you have any clue what you are talking about? do you have any idea about Pakistani society? Who the bloody *ell are you to talk down to people?

Who the bloody 'ell are you to dictate who watches what and when?

What are you king of of the world?

If anything, your comments goes to show your ignorance and stupidity, nothing more...

Quoting Airbus3801 (Reply 7):
That you are mistaken on...

checkmark 

Quoting Solnabo (Reply 10):
...banned in Belarus

well..according to 9VSPO (aka Mr. "genius") then people from Belarus are brain dead also.....

oh yah, then there is...

"ROME A Vatican official reportedly called for a boycott of the upcoming "The Da Vinci Code" film Friday, saying it contained "slanderous" offenses against Christianity that would have provoked a worldwide revolt had they been directed against Islam or the Holocaust.

Monsignor Angelo Amato Pope Benedict XVI's former No. 2 when Benedict was head of the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith made the comments in a speech at the Pontifical Holy Cross University, which is run by the conservative Catholic movement Opus Dei, the ANSA news agency reported"

"China's state-backed Roman Catholic Church is urging its members to boycott controversial Hollywood blockbuster The Da Vinci Code.

The film was immoral and offensive to Christians, the deputy leader of the Church said. "

"
Cardinal urges Da Vinci action
Audrey Tautou and Tom Hanks in The Da Vinci Code
The film will be released around the globe later this month
A leading cardinal has urged Christians to take legal action against the best-selling book The Da Vinci Code, and the forthcoming film adaptation.

Cardinal Francis Arinze, who was among the favourites to become the new pope last year, spoke out in a TV documentary due to be shown in Rome. "

see..all these people are "brain dead" too.... sarcastic 

Quoting Aseem (Reply 20):
why blame Pak, we too have a notorious reputation of banning books and movies pertaining to every religion on Earth. All voters should be happy.

checkmark ..of course, its bad when a Muslim country does it, yet no one on A.net bothers to peep a word when other countries violate other "liberties"...

such hypocricy...
"Up the Irons!"

RobertNL070

Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:06 am

Quoting Jacobin777 (Reply 33):
of course, its bad when a Muslim country does it, yet no one on A.net bothers to peep a word when other countries violate other "liberties"...

Law Banning Homosexual Marriages: What? (by Derico Jun 5 2006 in Non Aviation)

scratchchin 

see..all these people are "brain dead" too

At that time they hadn't even see the film. While certainly not "brain dead", these gentlemen were a little too quick off the mark.

However, after seeing the film the Roman Catholic bishop of Roermond Mgr. Frans Wiertz, media affairs spokesman for the Bishops' Conference noted, "What may be found irritating in the book due to all sorts of theories debated in novel form, is pretty well absent in the film." "If the Vatican had seen the film, they wouldn't have given a warning".

Regards, Robert

RobertNL070

Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:08 am

of course, its bad when a Muslim country does it, yet no one on A.net bothers to peep a word when other countries violate other "liberties"...

Law Banning Homosexual Marriages: What? (by Derico Jun 5 2006 in Non Aviation)

scratchchin 

see..all these people are "brain dead" too

At that time they hadn't even see the film. While certainly not "brain dead", these gentlemen were a little too quick off the mark.

However, after seeing the film the Roman Catholic bishop of Roermond Mgr. Frans Wiertz, media affairs spokesman for the Bishops' Conference noted, "What may be found irritating in the book due to all sorts of theories debated in novel form, is pretty well absent in the film." "If the Vatican had seen the film, they wouldn't have given a warning" [my translation].

http://www.ikonrtv.nl/kerknieuws/nieuws.asp?oId=8894

In Dutch.

Regards, Robert

[edit: source]

UALPHLCS

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:47 pm

Pakistan banned it! Why did Pakistani members of Opus Dei riot and kill people in the streets over thier portrayal in the film? I'm just asking because that seems to be the way things are handled in the MiddleEast and Central Asia.
A little less Hooah, and a little more Dooah.

TACAA320

Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:18 pm

" May. 26 (CWNews.com) - "Much ado about nothing." That was the conclusion reached by a Vatican reviewer, writing in L'Osservatore Romano about the film version of The Da Vinci Code.

Reviewer Franco Patruno, an Italian journalist, acknowledged that the film's debut had been preceded by an "invasion" of publicity, just as the novel by Dan Brown had benefited from "the most gigantic marketing campaign in the last few decades." The effect of this campaign has been disturbing, the L'Osservatore Romano review said, because it has been based on hostility toward the Church.

However, the film was loaded with "dead spaces," after a promising opening that lasted only 12 minutes, Patruno said. Director Ron Howard, he said, was "unfortunately for us, faithful to the novel."

Nevertheless, the level of publicity has made the film's opening an "apocalyptic event," the reviewer said. He noted the presence of many teenagers at the theater, absorbing the film's twisted perception of the Church.

Patruno applauded Opus Dei-- which is subject to a wild and implausible attack in the book and the film-- for having "reacted intelligently," using the publicity as an opportunity to provide accurate information about the prelature. He said that the Italian bishops' conference had likewise recognized the opening for catechetical instruction about Christ's nature, Church tradition, and the nature of heterodox thought from the time of the Gnostics to today's New Age thinkers. "

http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=44354
'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein

bravo45

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:40 pm

Quoting UALPHLCS (Reply 36):
I'm just asking because that seems to be the way things are handled in the MiddleEast and Central Asia.

Believe it or not, things only go out of hand when such intolerance as was shown during the cartoon incident. They printed them, refused to apologise when initial voices of protests came in and when they got louder they together with entire Europe and many in US REPRINTED them to make a point that they can. All behind of the silly veil of freedom of expression, a cover totally blown off by the David Irving case during the days of the protests.
In this case, the initial protests of Christian minority came in and they banned it, tt seems to be over now. Secondly, the minorities seem not to have as many people with hollow heads like those who went on rampage over the cartoons.

What are you king of of the world?

I thought you had figured that one out by now. Big grin

see..all these people are "brain dead" too....

checkmark 
Or maybe he'll tell you that term is only applicable to others.  Yeah sure
He seems to be more focused on news only from far away, haven't you heard, darkness underneath the lamp...

UALPHLCS

Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:18 am

Quoting Bravo45 (Reply 38):
All behind of the silly veil of freedom of expression, a cover totally blown off by the David Irving case during the days of the protests.

You will only think it's silly until the right is taken away.

For me I will defend a persons right to free speach with every breath I take.

We have the right to express or opinions and people have a right to speech even if that speech shows them to be ignorant bigoted morons.

Give Neo-Nazi's the right to show people just how stupid they are.

Your view that free speach is silly and my view boils down to this:

I trust people to be able to see ignorance and bigotry and reject them. You don't trust people enough so others have to make that decision for them and censor.

bravo45

Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:58 am

Quoting UALPHLCS (Reply 39):
You will only think it's silly until the right is taken away.

Here is what I said...

Quoting Bravo45 (Reply 38):
All behind of the silly veil....

It was a silly cover to magnify and on top of it justify insult to billions. Do they really have freedom of speech, the David Irving episode proved something else within days. I didn't gave any conclusions on freedom of speech, all I said was that it proved to be a silly slogan at that time. One that was blown away during the height of the controversy.

UALPHLCS

Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:25 am

First off there are NOT Billions of Muslims. I believe there may be 1 billion which makes them second to Christians, Roman Catholics alone are 1 billion.

Second, The Da Vinci Code could be an insult to 1 billion Catholics, and they are not rioting or bombing theatres.

My point is that ANY speech, cartoon, or political writing is going to insult SOMEONE. It the nature of the beast. Publishing a cartoon of one persons OPINION does no harm. 3/4 of the people who you say were insulted NEVER even saw the cartoon. How could they be insulted? How did it hurt them? Is Islam so fragile that a mere cartoon could hurt it? Is Allah so fragile that he could be hurt by the opinion of one person?

Those people who leave the JUDGING up to God about religion are the ones who have it right. So long as no one hurts me worship who or what you please. When we are all dead we get to see who was right, and maybe a bunch of atheists saying "oh $hit."

TACAA320

Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:59 pm

Quoting UALPHLCS (Reply 41):
Second, The Da Vinci Code could be an insult to 1 billion Catholics, and they are not rioting or bombing theatres.

Well said !

bravo45

Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:26 pm

First off there are NOT Billions of Muslims. I believe there may be 1 billion which makes them second to Christians, Roman Catholics alone are 1 billion.

Great justification...
Not to mention I have heard there are some sects in Christianity that don't believe Jesus was the Son of God. Anyway Christian sects differ so much from each other that they are often offended by each other's actions. Dozens of different Bibles etc. Islam has one Quran, one Prophet, the same five basic pillars.

As if the Da Vinci code has been made by Muslims...
Anyway lets see...
The west produced the cartoons, enraged over a Billion (like that's a huge number   ), refused to apologise, in fact republished them again to make a point that they are free and can do any thing. Then within days lock up Irving for a speech made decade ago.
Pakistan, protested the cartoons, both the govt and the people. The movie comes out, enrages the minority, they ask for a ban, the government responded by banning the movie.
Wow! Real double standards right?? Flawless west!
The only thing you have going for your argument are the few stupid rioters. Cling to them, they are your only straw. On the other hand you can straighten your opinion.

My point is that ANY speech, cartoon, or political writing is going to insult SOMEONE.

O REALLY!!!! So the poor Danish paper just wanted to publish a cartoon and had no idea how offensive it can be. Besides like there was any other cartoon in the world to publish. And then the copy cats too wanted to cash in, taking their piece of the huge success.  

Publishing a cartoon of one persons OPINION does no harm.

Not to you, just a mere, ignorable billion.

3/4 of the people who you say were insulted NEVER even saw the cartoon...

You have no idea what Islam teaches in this regard, if you are interested in finding out, why don't you contact a local Mosque, a more qualified person will be able to explain and answer your questions. You can call it fragile etc, but if you are serious, in your lifetime, you might wanna at least find out why Muslims ALL OVER THE WORLD were outraged including those in the west be it the integrated immigrants or the local converts.

So long as no one hurts me

David Irving didn't get that right. I didn't see equal outrage over his sentencing. At the same time, most US based companies respected the Muslims by not printing the cartoons. Now before you bash me for bringing Irving up again and again, its not about right and wrong. Its about the silly veil of freedom of expression they tried to hide behind.

When we are all dead we get to see who was right, and maybe a bunch of atheists saying "oh $hit."

Right on.

[Edited 2006-06-08 06:27:57]

HAWK21M

Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:29 pm

The Pic insn't doing well in BOM.Might be replaced with more popular Bollywood Movies releasing this Friday.
regds
MEL

TACAA320

Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:11 pm

Quoting Bravo45 (Reply 43):
Not to mention I have heard there are some sects in Christianity that don't believe Jesus was the Son of God.

If a "Christian" don't believe that Jesus "Christ" is the Son of God, I simply don't refer to him [her] as a "Christian". The Holy Trinity is unquestionable for a real Christian.

trvyyz

Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:25 am

Quoting TACAA320 (Reply 45):
If a "Christian" don't believe that Jesus "Christ" is the Son of God, I simply don't refer to him [her] as a "Christian". The Holy Trinity is unquestionable for a real Christian.

checkmark 

That is the basis of Christianity.

HAWK21M

Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:12 am

Quoting TACAA320 (Reply 45):
Quoting Bravo45 (Reply 43):
Not to mention I have heard there are some sects in Christianity that don't believe Jesus was the Son of God.

True.
The Very Fact A person who believes in it is a Follower of that religon.
regds
MEL

yowza

Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:05 am

Now if only they would ban it here in Canada too so I wouldn't have to sit around for hours listening to people talk about it. Most overrated book of all time.

YOWza