TuRbUleNc3
Topic Author

Sacked For Having An Opinion!

Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:20 pm

After my opinion was stated on here about a uk charter airline, and the user ZuluTime reporting me to my ground handling company, ive now lost my job because of it, which was a job i loved going to work to do.
Fact of the matter is, he cant take negative comments about his airline, or jokes to that matter.
The ironic thing is, i actually apologised when i saw he'd taken offence at my post, and upon him saying everyone is entitled to their opinions, likes and dislikes, he still handed the report in.

You can find his comments in Civil aviation, the thread titled XLA delays at gatwick. Mine have been removed for legal reasons.

Be wary of this user, id hate for the same to happen to you guys.

HBDAN

RE: Sacked For Having An Opinion!

Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:40 pm

Unfortunately the post has been deleted. I am really sorry for you.
It is really sad to know such things happen.

Regards,
HBDAN
Next flight: hopefully soon...

PureKiwi

Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:40 pm

I hate being punished for something im allowed to do, thats pathetic how you lost your job. According to your profile you are from the UK which is part of the UN and follows the UN declaration of human rights and im sure that something about having a right to free speech and being able to express your opinion freely is mentioned in there, maybe you should tell this to your employer and if they don't give your job back maybe take legal action or take it to the media.

Jetset763

Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:49 pm

I agree they can not sack you for something you may have wrote on a public forum - they can not prove it was you in the first place. Unfair dismissal - just deny it and take them to court.

[Edited 2006-06-06 14:49:42]
hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY?

kiwiinoz

Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:52 pm

Depends what you said I guess. It seems from your profile that you are a new user. Beware of revealing your identity on the internet so readily. People still don't know who I really am, and I've been around a bit longer.

Regards

John Travolta

gordonsmall

Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:53 pm

To be fair, I think you deserved to be sacked, and if I was your line manager I would have done the same!

Whilst you may think you have the right to free speech and to voice your opinion on whatever you like (which is a myth by the way, cos you don't, certainly not in this country!), you will almost certainly find that by spreading vicious rumours, and some might even say lies about a company to which your employer has or has had a commercial relationship with, is bringing your employer into disrepute, and as such you can be summarily dismissed for gross misconduct -and it will say as much in your terms and conditions of employment.

Sorry mate, but you were playing with fire and you got burned. Sad
Statistically, people who have had the most birthdays tend to live the longest.

TuRbUleNc3
Topic Author

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:13 pm

Quoting Jetset763 (Reply 3):
Unfair dismissal - just deny it and take them to court.

Unfair dismissal claims are only authorized when you have been with the company 12 months or more.

Quoting PureKiwi (Reply 2):
or take it to the media.

Ive gave a newspaper the story which they are printing up

Quoting Gordonsmall (Reply 5):
To be fair, I think you deserved to be sacked, and if I was your line manager I would have done the same!

You arent even worth a proper response, ive seen the nature of your comments you post on here, and frankly, i wouldnt have expected any less of you.

RichardPrice

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:14 pm

I hate being punished for something im allowed to do, thats pathetic how you lost your job. According to your profile you are from the UK which is part of the UN and follows the UN declaration of human rights and im sure that something about having a right to free speech and being able to express your opinion freely is mentioned in there, maybe you should tell this to your employer and if they don't give your job back maybe take legal action or take it to the media.

Yes you have a right to free speech, but absolutely nowhere in the world are you exempt from consequences of that free speech - take responsibility (sounds like this guy did, he apologised for his comments to the offended party).

His employers took umberance at his comments, and took action they themselves deemed appropriate - thats not a breach of human rights or of free speech.

He can take his employers to an employment tribuneral, but I wouldnt hold out hope of winning because his employers were within their rights as well.

NB - I neither agree nor disagree with their actions, and it is sad that this person lost their job over something said on a forum, but it goes to show that you should never say anything anywhere, the internet included, that you arent willing to stand by for the rest of your life.

Just think of all the rubbish thats going to be dredged up on politicians in 40 years, from MySpace, Friendster etc.

gordonsmall

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:17 pm

Quoting TuRbUleNc3 (Reply 6):
You arent even worth a proper response, ive seen the nature of your comments you post on here, and frankly, i wouldnt have expected any less of you.

Good for you! Somebody give that boy a chocolate biscuit!  Silly

Remember, I'm just excercising my 'right' to an opinion .......  Wink

TuRbUleNc3
Topic Author

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:21 pm

Whilst you may think you have the right to free speech and to voice your opinion on whatever you like (which is a myth by the way, cos you don't, certainly not in this country!),

Enough said.

and ill take an Orange Club choccie bar, please.

gordonsmall

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:28 pm

Quoting TuRbUleNc3 (Reply 9):
Enough said.

Look mate, at the end of the day I gave you my opinion, and I stand by it!

As I said, if I had been your line manager, I would have sacked you as well! Keeping your mouth shut when it shouldn't be open is one of the first skills you need to learn in the workplace and discretion is one of the most important marks of a professional, and you've learned that lesson the hard way.

You can either get on with it, learn the lesson and find yourself another job doing something you obviously enjoyed, or you can sulk about it and attack anyone that doesn't agree with your opinion on how you were treated.

It's your choice ......

Quoting TuRbUleNc3 (Reply 9):
and ill take an Orange Club choccie bar, please.

Have a digestive, they're better for you and less expensive for me ...

[Edited 2006-06-06 15:31:28]

TuRbUleNc3
Topic Author

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:41 pm

Quoting Gordonsmall (Reply 10):
Look mate, at the end of the day I gave you my opinion, and I stand by it!

As much as i appreciate your opinion (or not as the case may be), you expressed your opinion there like i did mine.

Quoting Gordonsmall (Reply 10):
Have a digestive, they're better for you and less expensive for me ...

Tempting, couldnt really taste a digestive right now, ask me later on.  Wink

[Edited 2006-06-06 15:41:52]

David L

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:50 pm

Depending on what was said, of course.

Quoting RichardPrice (Reply 7):
Yes you have a right to free speech, but absolutely nowhere in the world are you exempt from consequences of that free speech

checkmark 

I don't know what you said but, generally speaking, bad mouthing your employer, a customer or a rival company, even if it's true, doesn't have to be tolerated by your employer as it could lose them serious business.

Then there are the civil matters of libel, slander and defamation. You may not go to jail but you can expect to compensate the victim if the court decides the content of your free speech is unfair or unwarranted.

On the other hand, it might have been going over the top for this person do do what he did after remarks you made here, where I would have thought there was room for corrections and apologies. If you know who this character is, you might want to keep an eye on his postings for an opportunity to get your own back.  Smile

HAWK21M

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:54 pm

Sorry about your Job loss.
But Guess you need to be carefull about voicing your opinion on a Public forum,if you are Identifying yourself.
The Employers don't want to hear Bad things in Public.
Hopefully you get a better Job soon.
regds
MEL
I may not win often, but I damn well never lose!!! ;)

DTManiac

Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:12 pm

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 13):
But Guess you need to be carefull about voicing your opinion on a Public forum,if you are Identifying yourself.

While I agree with you that stating ones opinion publicly might be dangerous sometimes I wanna emphasize though:

Tell me, how ridiculous is that to tell on somebody about things said in an internet forum? It wouldnt come to my mind at all even if any of you were talking total shit about the company you or I work for. However, to those who do: Get a life!

Unfortunately, since the posts seem to be deleted I cannot really judge about what was going on.

Sorry for you mate.

Frederik
Gig 'em Aggies!!!

Dougloid

Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:47 pm

It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt, so it's said.

Chalk it up to a learning experience. I bet you'll never do THAT again. You gotta remember there is no privacy in cyberspace. Everything's archived somewhere.
If you believe in coincidence, you haven't looked close enough-Joe Leaphorn

lowrider

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:03 am

The internet is basically a public forum. The domain may be privately owned, but for all intents and purposes, everything you say here is open for anyone to see. Now I didn't see your post, but would you have said the same thing standing in front of your manager? If not, then you should reconsider what you will and will not say here. You can have all the opinons you want, but be careful where and to whom you express them.
Proud OOTSK member

S12PPL

Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:18 am

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Nobody likes a nark.

Maybe he doubbles up as an informant to the cops?
Next Flights: 12/31 AS804 PDX-MCO 2/3 AS19 MCO-SEA QX2545 SEA-PDX

TedTAce

Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:51 am

A) Never post anything controversial while you are at work
B) NEVER let anyone you work with know who your online personna is.

FACT: I was posting my resume/CV with a TedTAce e-mail account and getting NO responses from employers. When I changed my CV e-maill address, I started to get interviews.
This space intentionally left blank

aa757first

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:00 am

According to your profile you are from the UK which is part of the UN and follows the UN declaration of human rights and im sure that something about having a right to free speech and being able to express your opinion freely is mentioned in there, maybe you should tell this to your employer and if they don't give your job back maybe take legal action or take it to the media.

People always misinterpret freedom of speech. Freedom of speech protects you from the goverment punishing you for what you say, not individuals.

AAndrew

jap

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:06 am

Wow, getting sacked for saying your opinion on an internet forum  Yeah sure

I guess employers just hate employees nowadays- I get stepped on by a horse, sprained my foot and got fired for this. Why? You can't bring crutches to work  Wink
Scandinavian chick with a scandinavian horse- oh yeah! :D

BMIFlyer

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:18 am

Quoting Jap (Reply 20):
Wow, getting sacked for saying your opinion on an internet forum

I guess employers just hate employees nowadays- I get stepped on by a horse, sprained my foot and got fired for this. Why? You can't bring crutches to work

Life sucks, don't it  Sad

I feel sorry for both of you. Hopefully, you will get new jobs soon  Smile

Lee
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

lehpron

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:19 am

Most businesses are unable to be objective; doing so could make them look bad, loose customers or go bankrupt in the worst case. True objectivity means non-loyalty, even non-profit organizations may not tolerate that kind of freedom. As Carlos Mencia says, "There are always strings attached."
Like customer or technical support for products will either make you look dumb if you are not satisfied or make you look special and try to sell you an accessory. You were an employee and therefore liable for rendering lost sales. What you say may only matter if you were an investor or customer, beyond that you kind of have to conform. Perhaps your situation had more than just you and the other poster involved in order for you to be terminated. Maybe you weren't mean for that job, I hope you find another that allows for your 'imagination'  biggrin 

Having said that, if you were being ignorant (thought you knew enough), then you were asking for it -- objectivity requires more information that you think you need.
The meaning of life is curiosity; we were put on this planet to explore opportunities.

petertenthije

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:31 am

Did you have to sign a non-disclosure agreement at work about your employer and it's customers? If so that will harm your case a lot!
Attamottamotta!

SA7700

Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:36 am

My condolences mate. By the way, how on earth did the “mole” uncover your true identity? In my opinion his actions are petty – what’s next? Trying to uncover the identities of all the posters that posted negative comments about XLA in the two threads that are currently running in Civil Aviation?

XLA Delays At Gatwick

My XLA Flight Cancelled

Obviously this airline has issues…whether the “mole” likes it or not.

Rgds

SA7700
When you are doing stuff that nobody has done before, there is no manual – Kevin McCloud (Grand Designs)

egmcman

Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:52 am

Sorry to here of you loosing your job.

Quoting HAWK21M (Reply 13):
The Employers don't want to hear Bad things in Public.

You have hit the nail on the head any employer or potential new employer could type your name in a search engine and your profile will appear in the answer so it could be used against you.

AirframeAS

Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:30 am

Quoting TuRbUleNc3 (Thread starter):
and the user ZuluTime reporting me to my ground handling company, ive now lost my job because of it, which was a job i loved going to work to do.

You should SUE ZuluTime for defamination of charactor. Or better yet, we all should give him a A.net style ass kicking! scratchchin  I hope he is reading this!

Quoting Dougloid (Reply 15):
It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt, so it's said.

checkmark 

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 18):
B) NEVER let anyone you work with know who your online personna is.

I agree 1,000,000%!!!!!!!!!!

FACT: I was posting my resume/CV with a TedTAce e-mail account and getting NO responses from employers. When I changed my CV e-maill address, I started to get interviews.

Employers are now doing that with myspace.com accounts too, believe it or not!!

Quoting Egmcman (Reply 25):
You have hit the nail on the head any employer or potential new employer could type your name in a search engine and your profile will appear in the answer so it could be used against you.

checkmark   checkmark   checkmark   checkmark   checkmark 
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

diesel1

Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:39 am

Quoting SA7700 (Reply 24):
In my opinion his actions are petty – what’s next? Trying to uncover the identities of all the posters that posted negative comments about XLA in the two threads that are currently running in Civil Aviation?

I doubt he'd be too interested in what's written about Excel as the comments from TuRbUleNc3 referred to Astraeus.

ive now lost my job because of it, which was a job i loved going to work to do.

That you loved your job was not always evident in your posts... iirc you were whingeing about having to work a few extra hours?

Fact of the matter is, he cant take negative comments about his airline

Fact of the matter is that you posted comments that denigrated your employers' customers. Comments that were inaccurate - so not a wise move.

The ironic thing is, i actually apologised when i saw he'd taken offence at my post, and upon him saying everyone is entitled to their opinions, likes and dislikes, he still handed the report in.

I don't see an issue here. You are entitled to your opinion - there are times and places when you should or shouldn't express it. You're also confusing the difference between him taking offence at the posts and that you posted inaccurate information about one of your employers' customers

As for being sacked - if I found people from my suppliers were badmouthing my company, and circulating inaccurate information, then I'd refuse to have any contact with them. You put your employers in a situation where they had no choice. You're the person who created the situation and thus the architect of
your own downfall.
You weren't sacked for having an opinion - you were sacked for being stupid enough to circulate inaccurate information on a public forum and to leave enough clues to allow yourself to be identified.

Take it as a lesson learnt.

[Edited 2006-06-06 23:42:48]
I don't like signatures...

AR385

Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:50 am

Could you please elaborate on this? I'm having the same problem. Thanks.

RichardPrice

Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:53 am

Quoting AR385 (Reply 28):
Could you please elaborate on this? I'm having the same problem. Thanks.

They would google for his alterego name (TedTAce) and get his posts here and elsewhere. By switching to another email address he can remove the TedTAce connection to the resume, and remove a lot of potentially damaging post history.

One of the reasons I always use my realname as a username on forums - stops me posting stuff I wont stand behind all the time. My views may change in 5 years time, but I will still stand behind what I said before those views changed.

TuRbUleNc3
Topic Author

Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:52 am

Quoting Diesel1 (Reply 27):
You weren't sacked for having an opinion

At the end of the day, basically i was told i wasnt allowed an opinion either in or out of work, and i wasnt allowed to talk to clients as it wasnt my job, even though i didnt know who he was. Hello? wake up 'Auntie Pat', is it ok to breathe? Anyway, they have tried to make their mark on me, im now making mine upon them.

[Edited 2006-06-07 01:08:33]

mrmeangenes

Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:09 am

Quoting TuRbUleNc3 (Reply 30):
didnt know who he was. Hello? wake up 'Auntie Pat', is it ok to breathe? Anyway, Servisair have tried to make their mark on me, im now making mine upon them.

Well, I'm sure you must be very proud of yourself ! You can look yourself in the eye and say: " Hey ! I talked myself out of a job !"

Incidentally,I understand British law on libel and slander very much favours prominent persons or corporations that feel aggrieved ;eg: the "controversial"
George Galloway was able to win a judgment against a newspaper that had documented alleged connections to the Iraqi Oil for Food scandals.

You seem to be "bad-mouthing" your former employer by posting this thread,and could be laying yourself open to further sanctions,could you not ? (Obviously,if they found your comments before,they can still do so, can they not?)
gene

diesel1

Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:26 am

Quoting TuRbUleNc3 (Reply 30):
Anyway, Servisair have tried to make their mark on me, im now making mine upon them.

And you think you'll make an impression? Dream on. And grow up.

nosedive

Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:05 am

According to your profile you are from the UK which is part of the UN and follows the UN declaration of human rights and im sure that something about having a right to free speech and being able to express your opinion freely is mentioned in there, maybe you should tell this to your employer and if they don't give your job back maybe take legal action or take it to the media.

Oh. your. god.  sarcastic  Let's make this a UN sanction!

PureKiwi

Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:24 am

Let me explain what I said in a bit more detail, TuRbUlEnC3 was sacked because he said something bad about the airline he worked for. It would be kind of like the government deporting a resident because they posted something on an internet forum about how they disagree with a new policy or an airline banning you from flying with them because you wrote a bad trip report about them. Only a few hundred people at the most will read these comments and they hear critisim about airlines all the time but if TuRbUlEnC3 was running around the street handing out flyers about how bad his employer is i would understand him being sacked but he's not and his company should realise that if they don't give his job back and this gets to the media there company will seem even worse.

nosedive

Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:43 pm

Quoting PureKiwi (Reply 34):
Let me explain what I said in a bit more detail, TuRbUlEnC3 was sacked because he said something bad about the airline he worked for. It would be kind of like the government deporting a resident because they posted something on an internet forum about how they disagree with a new policy or an airline banning you from flying with them because you wrote a bad trip report about them. Only a few hundred people at the most will read these comments and they hear critisim about airlines all the time but if TuRbUlEnC3 was running around the street handing out flyers about how bad his employer is i would understand him being sacked but he's not and his company should realise that if they don't give his job back and this gets to the media there company will seem even worse.

You act as if online sacks have never been done before...

jafa39

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:08 pm

the user ZuluTime reporting me to my ground handling company, ive now lost my job because of it,

Then I think Zulu Time should be banned forever and ever and ever...this is really unfair, what goes on a.net stays on a.net.

If he reported one of my employees to me for something they said on an internet forum I would tell him to go and get a life.
We, the undersigned, do hereby consent.....

diesel1

Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:09 pm

Let me explain what I said in a bit more detail, TuRbUlEnC3 was sacked because he said something bad about the airline he worked for

Let's get the facts right first... he didn't work for an airline - he worked for a handling agent.
He then posted inaccurate, exaggerated information about one of the airlines the company he worked for handled. IIRC he made a variety of comments a number of times.

Not a good move to badmouth a company that is a customer of the firm you work for - remember that they in effect pay your wages.

It would be kind of like the government deporting a resident because they posted something on an internet forum about how they disagree with a new policy or an airline banning you from flying with them because you wrote a bad trip report about them

This analogy is false. Remember he was criticising a company that his employer has as a customer.

his company should realise that if they don't give his job back and this gets to the media there company will seem even worse.

I disagree. The company will demonstrate why they terminated his employment. He'll be shown up as a fool for making the comments.

Quoting Jafa39 (Reply 36):
If he reported one of my employees to me for something they said on an internet forum I would tell him to go and get a life.

Even when that employee is circulating inaccurate, untrue information about your company?

Quoting Jafa39 (Reply 36):
what goes on a.net stays on a.net.

It's a public forum, so that's just not the case.

jafa39

Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:02 pm

Quoting Diesel1 (Reply 37):
Even when that employee is circulating inaccurate, untrue information about your company?

To how many people? 600 online at most? How many of them read every thread? How many of them are movers and shakers in the industry? How much innacurate and downright scurrilous info gets put on the net in forums? Who here knows 100% whether his claims were true or not?

Its a matter of context for me, if this stuff was in the papers, yeah, I'd take issue with it but a.net isn't the world and everyone badmouths their bread and butter at some point...cept me, I'm just lucky I guess, no complaints but I'm the CEO so I can only really moan about me...miserable opinionated git that I am  Smile

Fact is...I think this was a very bad thing that ZuluTime did, premeditated and not in the spirit of a.net, now everybody is looking over their shoulders....you thought the mods were bad, look out here comes ZuluTime!

A sad day for this site Sad
We, the undersigned, do hereby consent.....

RichardPrice

Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:33 pm

Quoting Jafa39 (Reply 38):
To how many people? 600 online at most? How many of them read every thread?

Undetermined - and it shouldnt matter anyway, its a public forum accessable to the entire internet, you only need to log in to post.

How many of them are movers and shakers in the industry?

It only takes one.

How much innacurate and downright scurrilous info gets put on the net in forums? Who here knows 100% whether his claims were true or not?

The defence of 'Everyone else is doing it' is not a reliable defence.

SA7700

Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:45 pm

Quoting Diesel1 (Reply 27):
I doubt he'd be too interested in what's written about Excel as the comments from TuRbUleNc3 referred to Astraeus.

My mistake, sorry.  Embarrassment

Rgds

SA7700
When you are doing stuff that nobody has done before, there is no manual – Kevin McCloud (Grand Designs)

777236ER

Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:46 pm

Take them to tribunal, but you certainly won't win.

TuRbUlEnC3 was sacked because he said something bad about the airline he worked for

He was sacked for making disparaging comments about a customer of his company.

Using your logic, it would be fine for an airline employee to come on here, say his airline was unsafe, and expect no repercussions.

Edit: Why do you think I've never once hinted at the company I work for?
Your bone's got a little machine

ltbewr

Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:00 pm

I work as a legal assistant for a top 25 size law firm in NY City. I have access to information that has to be keep absolutly confidential upon the threat of immediate termination, civil and criminal penalties.
Some of the clients or other parties can include companies involved with the subject of this website as well as conterversial issues of other companies. That information can involve disclosing potential litigation prior to public disclosure that could affect the stock price or finances of our clients or potential clients, or badly hurt individuals. As a result, I will not comment on certain issues here. Many companies also will not let their employees post or have access to certain sites that may affect their business. In my field, one must also not speak ill of their employer in various forums as it could be traced and used against them. The law firm business is very competitive and any info that disparages them, even if the truth in your view, is seen as a breach of confidentiality that can hurt them recruting attorneys or other staff. It can also bring down a firm, hurt other employees if it is bad enough.
If you employer sacked you, they are probably within their rights so you are screwed and may have great difficulty in future employment.

MYT332

Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:12 pm

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 41):
Edit: Why do you think I've never once hinted at the company I work for?

Working for interflora sucks?
One Life, Live it.

777236ER

Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:15 pm

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 43):
Working for interflora sucks?

Interflora? No way.

www.tesco.com/flowers

MYT332

Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:17 pm

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 44):
www.tesco.com/flowers

Can I earn Clubcard points with that?
One Life, Live it.

777236ER

Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:18 pm

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 45):

I'm not paid enough to know that.

skidmarks

Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:19 pm

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 45):

Well done Alex, lowered the tone and hijacked the thread all in one go! Big grin

Andy  old 
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional

diesel1

Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:34 pm

The point about context is pretty much right - there aren't a lot of people that matter here, though like its written, it only takes one...

The point about the the amount of inaccurate and scurrilous info. is pretty much right too - there's any amount, though like its written, that's no excuse...

Though when the information that a person has written is debunked and they don't have the good sense to accept that they've circulated rubbish, and iirc, just keep on digging that hole they've found themselves in... well... they deserve what's coming to them...?

Jafa39, ss far as your comments about you being the CEO, then fine - but if you found someone that you paid good money to, to provide a service for you, was circulating false information about your business, information that could damage the worth of your business, would you really sit back and let that happen?

I don't have an opinion on what ZuluTime did, or whether it was in the 'spirit of a.net'. I certainly understand why he did what he did and reasons for it.

[Edited 2006-06-07 14:39:29]

ClassicLover

Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:15 pm

Quoting Diesel1 (Reply 48):
there aren't a lot of people that matter here

Speak for yourself  Smile
I do quite enjoy a spot of flying - more so when it's not in Economy!