CastleIsland
Topic Author

'ROC A'in't Talkin' No Trash

Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:10 am

Last night I sent KROC an IM about Pedro's return to Fenway, and he predicted a stellar performance by the whinging bastard tonight, along with his ability to throw some verbal trash around. Suffice to say, it didn't happen (in a major way), and the Chowd Honk Sox continue to roll along with 11 wins in a row, decimating the Flushing Mets, 10-2.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, freakin' HA.

"People don't do what they believe in, they just do what's most convenient, then they repent." - Dylan

aa61hvy

RE: 'ROC A'in't Talkin' No Trash

Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:04 pm

Aw crap. Pedro is on my fantasy team...
Go big or go home

Mir

Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:18 pm

Now I know why you drive what you do.....  Smile

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

KROC

Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:18 pm

You're wrong, I am talking and I have been talking all year long. Pete sucked last night. Milledge is working hard for a demotion, and the Mets ran into an extremely hot team and are talking them to the woodshead. However we haven't heard a peep out of Chowd Honk until they hit an 11 game winning streak. Perfect for Chowd Honk. Once the Sox cool off, you can all go back into the closet where you belong.

CastleIsland
Topic Author

Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:26 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 3):
However we haven't heard a peep out of Chowd Honk until they hit an 11 game winning streak

You kiddin' me? I'm talking trash even when I'm asleep.
"People don't do what they believe in, they just do what's most convenient, then they repent." - Dylan

KROC

Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:39 pm

Quoting CastleIsland (Reply 4):
You kiddin' me? I'm talking trash even when I'm asleep.

Really? How come we haven't heard it on here? After an 11 game win streak you turn into the Chowd version of Yanksn4.  Wink

CastleIsland
Topic Author

Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:42 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 5):
How come we haven't heard it on here?

I usually reserve it for late-night text messages to LHMark so he'll remember to get his ass outta the booth at Mr. Tasty and go home to bed.

KROC

Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:45 pm

Quoting CastleIsland (Reply 6):
I usually reserve it for late-night text messages to LHMark so he'll remember to get his ass outta the booth at Mr. Tasty and go home to bed.

Point taken. I hear all about the drunk text's.  Wink Careful though. He might sell you out and give ole CB your number...then its over.  Wink

Tom in NO

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:29 am

Quoting KROC (Reply 3):
Milledge is working hard for a demotion,

That guy looks like he belongs in a local beer league.....and from what I hear, he's got the attitude to match...

Quoting AA61Hvy (Reply 1):
Aw crap. Pedro is on my fantasy team...

I'll take tonight's matchup.....Glavine vs. Schilling. Let's see if Glavine, who's on my fantasy team, can carry the mail tonight.....betcha he will  wink  . This is like old time baseball...great pitching matchup after great pitching matchup.

Tom at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

kaddyuk

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:30 am

Whats baseball?

Signed By,
The Rest of the world...
Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine" never had Gonorrhea

ndebelebev

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:32 am

Quoting Kaddyuk (Reply 9):
Whats baseball?

Its like a glorified version of Rounders

Bev xx
Her Pose Is That Of Someone... Who Knows It All And Is In Total Control Of Her World... Little Does She Know...

Tom in NO

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:35 am

.....and Tom extends his a.net fantasy league lead over second-place KROC to six points  highfive   wink ...

Tom "Dodgers May Suck" at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

KROC

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:37 am

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 8):
and from what I hear, he's got the attitude to match...

Actually I have heard nothing but good things in regards to his attitude.

I'll take tonight's matchup.....Glavine vs. Schilling. Let's see if Glavine, who's on my fantasy team, can carry the mail tonight.....betcha he will . This is like old time baseball...great pitching matchup after great pitching matchup.

Crap. Do I want my boys to win, or do I want a chance to gain a few points on your fantasy team. Decisions, decisions.  Wink

Oh, and hey, rest of the world. Soccer sucks. Baseball is hardly rounders. At least Baseball has a winner every game. Out.

aa61hvy

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:40 am

Glavine vs. Schilling. Let's see if Glavine, who's on my fantasy team,

I have Schilling on my fantasy team...He is a gem
Go big or go home

Tom in NO

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:44 am

Quoting KROC (Reply 12):
Actually I have heard nothing but good things in regards to his attitude.

I thought I recall hearing Randolph read him the riot act because of his attitude or lack of maturity or something.....maybe I've got Milledge mixed up with someone else on some other team.....like Odalis Perez  wink  ...

Tom at MSY

KROC

Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:04 am

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 14):
I thought I recall hearing Randolph read him the riot act because of his attitude or lack of maturity or something.....maybe I've got Milledge mixed up with someone else on some other team.....like Odalis Perez

HAHAHA. He lit up Milledge when Lastings gave the fans high fives...which I liked.

CastleIsland
Topic Author

Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:25 am

Quoting KROC (Reply 5):
How come we haven't heard it on here? After an 11 game win streak you turn into the Chowd version of Yanksn4.

BTW, what do you want me to do, gloat when the Sox go 4-5 on a road trip? If you'll recall, I had kind words for Pedro and the Mets not too long ago, calling myself a fan of baseball in general.