jetjack74

Former 'Survivor' Winner Arrested

Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:09 am

Former 'Survivor' Winner Arrested
Jul 5, 2:45 PM EST
The Associated Press
ATLANTA -- A winner of the popular reality show "Survivor" was arrested Wednesday after allegedly shooting a puppy with an arrow.

Brian Heidik, 38, is charged with battery and cruelty to animals. After a pretrial hearing Wednesday morning in Douglas County Magistrate Court, he was released on bond.

This survivor freak is out shooting puppies with bows and arrows. What a turd.
This explains alot.

Quote:
He is a former North Carolina State football player, used-car salesman and part-time actor.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=226672>1=7703
Made from jets!

AirCop

RE: Former 'Survivor' Winner Arrested

Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:18 am

Judging from the results of Richard Hatch and this guy, I would be leery about going on the game. Of course some the people on the show appear to be very strange.  worried 

ltbewr

Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:30 am

One must question the mental health of anybody who would participate in these 'reality' contest programs as well as those that watch them. To me they attract borderline and active mentally ill or problem people. Last week apparently there was improper sexual beheavors/fondling by male participants upon a female participant in the Aussie version of "Big Brother", with the guys booted off. Last year "The Great Race" had verbaly abusive beheavor of a male contestant upon his female partner/girlfirend. I don't find it entertaining at all.
Perhaps the real answer is for viewers to complain to the advertisers they don't want them to place ads on these shows, and would consider not buying their product/service and rather put their ads on more 'family friendly' ones.

ANCFlyer

Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:42 am

Quoting LTBEWR (Reply 2):
One must question the mental health of anybody who would participate in these 'reality' contest programs as well as those that watch them.

'Nuf said.
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

jetjack74

Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:51 am

One must question the mental health of anybody who would participate in these 'reality' contest programs as well as those that watch them.

Quoting AirCop (Reply 1):
Judging from the results of Richard Hatch and this guy, I would be leery about going on the game.

These are very good points. They spend about 6 months on an island living before the camera, isolated from the outside world. Then spend another few months in front of America, looking like fools I might add, then having deal with sudden fame. If you're lucky enough to win, you're exposed to money, more fame, and promoting the show, then being thrown back into normal life. After all that, they find it difficult to adjust to being normal. In this clown's case, his 15 minutes of fame crashed and burned, and hard. Definitely, some social inadequacies. Reality is anything but they're part of.
Made from jets!

satx

Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:50 pm

checkmark  100%

I do love The Amazing Race, but that's different, right? They did have that one survivor couple in the seventh season though, and boy were they sickos. The girl actually seemed okay, but the guy was a real asshole compared to the rest.
Open Season on Consumer Protections is Just Around the Corner...