catholic2006

Curtis Institute, Juilliard School, NEC. . .

Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:59 pm

Just curious, does anyone here go to the Curtis Institute of Music, the Juilliard School, the New England Conservatory, the Jacobs School of Music at the University of Indiana--Bloomingon, the University of Michigan School of music, the Cleveland Institute of Music, the Peabody Conservatory of the Johns-Hopkins University, or the Paris Conservatory?

Or did anyone attend any of those schools? I have some questions about them because I want to audtion at some of those schools.

Also, it'd be nice to meet other hard core musicians.

~chris~
Ne vous inquietez pas. Je ne vous hais pas . . . . encore, mais faites attention !

MD-90

RE: Curtis Institute, Juilliard School, NEC. . .

Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:07 pm

Pretty elite group of programs you've got there. I don't know of anyone who posts on a.net's forums who is in any of those programs. You're more likely to find more prosaic students, such as myself, a music ed major at Mississippi State.

concord977

RE: Curtis Institute, Juilliard School, NEC. . .

Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:11 pm

I went to Indiana University, Bloomington. (note, you'll get us angry if you call it the 'University of Indiana').  Smile

I received a Masters in Music Performance and Composition more years ago than I will admit to.
No info