UTA_flyinghigh
Topic Author

I Say Goodbye To My Rabbit...again :-(

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:10 pm

You may remember that last year my Lapinou Jojo went to rabbit heaven after falling sick.

Barely a year later Kisscool joins him. Apparently he stayed in the scorching sun a bit too long and died almost instantly according to my wife  crying .

In times like these my job, cars, airline status and whatever count for nothing.
I would gladly give all my accumulated miles to have my little rabbit back again.

Today the Lapinette (female rabbit) is looking for her companion everywhere, it's heartbreaking.

Kisscool and Princesse last week :

Me attempting to comb Kisscool (he does not agree, of course) :

Luckily he had time to father six little Lapinous so we'll try this again. Hopefully the next one will live a long healthy life.

UTA  crying 
Fly to live, live to fly - Air France/KLM Flying Blue Platinum, BMI Diamond Club Gold, Emirates Skywards

mhodgson

RE: I Say Goodbye To My Rabbit...again :-(

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:37 pm

My rabbit died last week, too. I was gutted! He just suddenly got ill, stopped eating and drinking (though we tried to give him water with a syringe) and died last Wednesday afternoon.

I know how you feel - you have my sympathies!
No trees were harmed by this message. However, several million electrons were terribly inconvenienced

PlymSpotter

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:44 pm

Quoting UTA_flyinghigh (Thread starter):
Today the Lapinette (female rabbit) is looking for her companion everywhere, it's heartbreaking.

That is by far the saddest part of any animal death, the mate or partner moping and mourneing the loss of their companion. Very sad Will, RIP to the Rabbit.

Dan Smile
...love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...

DIJKKIJK

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:18 pm

Quoting UTA_flyinghigh (Thread starter):
In times like these my job, cars, airline status and whatever count for nothing.
I would gladly give all my accumulated miles to have my little rabbit back again.

I'm sorry for you! It is very sad to lose a pet, almost like losing a friend.
I hope your home and life are full of Lapinous again.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.