- Suzuki Aero wagon; the rear looks like a baboon's ass especially in light colored cars!
- Dodge Charger; It looks fat, bulbous and like the stylist was high from sniffing glue. Amazingly, the Chrysler 300 which is the same platform is growing on me. Has a pimp-mobile/Tony Saprono look to it. But the Charger!
- Mazda qx or whatever 7; back to the future circa Japanese wagons circa 1976!
Zoom zoom puke! that rear side quarter window hales back to an era I'd like to forget, the early 1970s. At least the exploding Pinto wagons came with fake wood trim!
- 2007 Escalade, GMC Denali etc: Whats the point? Fat ugly and rounded. If I'm going to tool around in something that gets 7 mpg. at least let it be a seat of the pants roadster/sports coupe!
- 2006 Nissan Quest; At least most minivans are just boring This thing is a fugly family cruiser!
I'll think of more not to worry!