rjpieces

Nasrallah Hiding In Iranian Embassy In Beirut?

Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:14 am

Fox News just reported that local media in Lebanon is reporting that Hezbollah leader Nasrallah has taken refuge in the Iranian Embassy in Beirut....Anybody else hear about this?
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

Gilligan

RE: Nasrallah Hiding In Iranian Embassy In Beirut?

Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:48 am

Well, one of our bombs accidentally hit the French embassy when we bombed Lybia, another missed and hit the Chinese embassy a few years ago, accidents do happen!  wink 
Warm winds blowing, heating blue skies, and a road that goes forever, I'm going to Texas!

rolfen

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:08 pm

Quoting Gilligan (Reply 1):
Well, one of our bombs accidentally hit the French embassy when we bombed Lybia, another missed and hit the Chinese embassy a few years ago, accidents do happen! wink

Some day someone is gonna launch a nuke by accident

Actually that report is interesting, iranian embassy is about the only place where nasrallah would absolutely not be reachable... without declaring war on iran.

I didnt hear anything about it and this is big news... I'd have heard about it if it was true... so I'm having doubts.

I'll let you know if I can confirm it.
rolf

md80fanatic

Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:16 pm

Quoting Rolfen (Reply 2):
Quoting Gilligan (Reply 1):
Well, one of our bombs accidentally hit the French embassy when we bombed Lybia, another missed and hit the Chinese embassy a few years ago, accidents do happen! wink

Some day someone is gonna launch a nuke by accident

You cannot launch a nuke by accident. If they fly, someone made it so on purpose. Now that Israel has taken delivery of the emergency shipment of pin-point bunker busters from, ahem, the United States of America.....accidental bombings should be drastically reduced (don't count on it).

So now we have the US instigated tie-in of the Iranians to the current conflict. How convenient? The evil Ahmedinajad, who everyone knows wants to drive Israel into the sea, is supposedly harbouring Nasrallah inside their Beirut embassy....geeesh, could this get any more rich?  Yeah sure

Anyone care to venture a guess as to the next level staged provocation that is designed to enflame Israel to the point that they call upon their allies, as we (the US) are now being called in our media, to enter this hornet's nest?

VirginFlyer

Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:19 am

In order to prevent a lot of duplication, and in order to prevent the arguments spiralling out of control, we have decided to create four official threads to deal with the current conflict involving Israel and Lebanon in the Middle East. Please find these discussions here:
Official Middle East Situation Report Thread (by Moderators Aug 1 2006 in Non Aviation)
Official Sympathy For Israel Thread (by Moderators Aug 1 2006 in Non Aviation)
Official Sympathy For Lebanon Thread (by Moderators Aug 1 2006 in Non Aviation)
Official Middle East Conflict Discussion Thread (by Moderators Aug 1 2006 in Non Aviation)

V/F
"So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth." - Bahá'u'lláh