ANCFlyer
Topic Author

N1120A And His Lady, In Da House

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:30 am

I'm pleased to say I've met N1120A, Alireza, and his lovely lady Amanda in ANC this week.

I met him arriving off UA701 on Thursday evening and we had a great fresh Halibut dinner at my favorite haunt in Anchorage.

His lady was slightly delayed due to uncontrollable circumstances departed YYZ and arrived in ANC rather past midnight that same night.

I finally met her last night as Alireza, Amanda, meself and L-188 had dinner at the Snow Goose in downtown Anchorage.

This weekend they'll experience Anchorage, Seward, and the Alaska Railroad to Denali National Park. I hope they enjoy Alaska as much as I. . .

Here's a picture from last evening at the Snow Goose. I am honored to be the first, according to Amanda, to be given consent to post her picture on A-Net . . . lovely lady and a great guy . . .

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/csmpep/P8110024.jpg
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

Emirates773ER

RE: N1120A And His Lady, In Da House

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:34 am

Did u put a gun to Alireza's haed and make him smile ANC?
The Truth is Out There ---- Face It!!!!!

EWS

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:36 am

Alireza, is one of the most coolest guys i have ever met!

Now get some photo's of him with your cap on! 

http://www.tfsphoto.com/gallery/anetmeet_man05/IMG_4323.jpg

Lew

[Edited 2006-08-13 00:50:31]

Rj111

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:37 am

Can you smile and look at the same time?  bigthumbsup 

NWA742

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:49 am

I'm willing to guess that Amanda is insane, Alireza is rich, or both.

Wink

Glad you all are having a good time up there. ANC, better get used to this tour guide stuff. I'm coming up there as soon as I get the chance. Gotta give this non-reving concept a try.

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:54 am

Quoting EWS (Reply 2):

checkmark 

And what Amanda is doing with him I'll never know  duck 
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

NWA742

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:57 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 5):
And what Amanda is doing with him I'll never know

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 4):
Amanda is insane, Alireza is rich, or both.

biggrin 

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

Rj111

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:11 am

Uncanny!  Wow!

dl021

Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:52 am

Quoting Emirates773ER (Reply 1):
Did u put a gun to Alireza's haed and make him smile ANC?

The dude's always smiling.....he's a happy camper!

I think she heard he won the lottery......

Quoting RJ111 (Reply 7):
Uncanny!

rotfl 
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

L-188

Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:36 pm

I was a fun evening......I never did find out if Amanda had an un-attached sister. I wussed out of going over to the Peppermill for drinks after dinner...I was driving am I am just not a bar person.

But I did find on-street parking!!! Only put one quarter in the meter before I realized that it was after six and there is no enforcement.

Quoting RJ111 (Reply 7):
Uncanny!

ROFLMAO!!!
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

KFLLCFII

Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:24 pm

Quoting RJ111 (Reply 7):

Presenting the new Alireza emoticon:

rotfl  rotfl  rotfl 
"About the only way to look at it, just a pity you are not POTUS KFLLCFII, seems as if we would all be better off."

BMIFlyer

Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:53 pm

Quoting KFLLCFII (Reply 10):

Haha, classic Big grin

Ali is a cool guy, i've only met him once but hell, he is a great bloke  Smile

Lee
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

CastleIsland

Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:06 pm

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 11):
Ali is a cool guy, I've only met him once

checkmark  and same here, at the YYZ meet last November.

So Pep, has Alireza convinced you to fork out the yearly membership fee to be a card-carrying member of the ACLU?  Wink
"People don't do what they believe in, they just do what's most convenient, then they repent." - Dylan

N1120A

Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:11 pm

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 4):
I'm willing to guess that Amanda is insane, Alireza is rich, or both

Insane, because I am certainly not rich.

Quoting EWS (Reply 2):

Thanks for the compliment Lew. As far as you go Pep, your ass is grass at ANC.

Quoting L-188 (Reply 9):
I never did find out if Amanda had an un-attached sister.

Actually, she does. While Amanda is 6', her sister is 5'8" and also beautiful.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, they are much appreciated. I had to check something and decided to see if ANC had posted this thread yet, it is nice to see he went easy on me. BTW, for all who care, ANCFlyer is one hell of an individual
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:21 pm

Quoting CastleIsland (Reply 12):
So Pep, has Alireza convinced you to fork out the yearly membership fee to be a card-carrying member of the ACLU?

spit  He AND my mother couldn't do that . . . .

Quoting N1120A (Reply 13):
Pep, your ass is grass at ANC.

I've had better offers my friend - from much, much worse people . . . LOL . . and they had guns . . .

And Seward was good to you, or did it rain all day???

N1120A

Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:24 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 14):
And Seward was good to you, or did it rain all day???

Seward was beautiful. We had good sandwiches on the way at the Bake Shop in Girdwood and took some amazing pictures of the Portage. The rain was sporadic and not hard except for a couple of patches on the drive back. Tomorrow, we will be at Egan Center bright and early for the train to McKinnley

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:36 pm

Quoting N1120A (Reply 15):
Tomorrow, we will be at Egan Center bright and early for the train to McKinnley

DOME CARS. . .

Remember that about mile 80, cause about mile 90 is your BEST BET to see McKinley . . . beat up and toss out some old geezer and his old lady if you must, but the dome is where you need to be then. About 1.5 hours ou of ANC.

Also, if you actually see the top of McKinley, consider yourself amongst the top 100 toursts per year that can do so . . .even us sourdoughs don't get that opportunity, at 26000 feet + she makes her own weather and it's not unusual to be standing next to it, and not be able to see it . . .

Good luck my friend . . .

Stay in the dome after departing ANC, even if they tell you to leave . . . .iss on the other tourists . . . your best view is from the dome . . .

airxliban

Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:15 am

Quoting EWS (Reply 2):

Indeed - Alirezzizzle is a real chiller, though he needs how much LA and UCLA suck!

Right?  Wink
PARIS, FRANCE...THE BEIRUT OF EUROPE.

Tom in NO

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:16 am

Alyreza,

Looks like you forgot to pack the Remington.....the razor, not the pea-shooter  duck  .....

Enjoy the rest of your journey up there. We'll look forward to seeing some pictures up soon, and to seeing the rest of your pictures when you get back down here to the heat and humidity.

Tom at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

MYT332

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:33 am

Hey I met this girl at ISH last year with her other boobiful friend.

The boobs, they are good.
One Life, Live it.

BMIFlyer

Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:24 am

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 19):
The boobs, they are good

Says Our a.net resident pervert  Wink

Lee
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:49 pm

I beg to report that Alireza and his lady are at this moment entroute to ANC for their departing flight to SEA.

I have elected to stay home this evening, in that the alcohol content in my blood will not allow me to legally operate a vehicle (I made a killer smoked salmon pasta tonight and married it to a great Estancia Pinot Noir, and my usual after dinner Scotch - therefore, no driving for me) so I won't meet them at ANC this evening.

I will attest that these two folks are fine individuals and I'd be proud to host them in Alaska and in my home any time.

Safe Journey you two.

MSYtristar

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:05 am

Alireza, man, enjoy Alaska! I was there about a year and a half ago...but just for an hour.

Looking forward to seeing the pics when you come back to town next week!

MSYtristar

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:16 am

And I felt obliged to throw this in here seeing how it's the Alireza photo brigade....

Note the beard. Classic.

N1120A

Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:50 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 21):
I beg to report that Alireza and his lady are at this moment entroute to ANC for their departing flight to SEA.

I beg to report that after a day that started around 9AM yesterday Alaska time and saw me getting little sleep until I got home around 2 PM, I am one tired guy. I must also say that ANCFlyer is one damn fine individual, full of generosity and integrity. He is welcome anytime in my house and Amanda and I thank him for his hospitality.

Quoting MSYtristar (Reply 23):
Note the beard. Classic.

It may make a comeback in the winter. If there is one thing I learned the hard way a couple years ago, it is don't grow a beard in New Orleans in August

KevinL1011

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:28 pm

Quoting N1120A (Reply 15):
Tomorrow, we will be at Egan Center bright and early for the train to McKinnley

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 16):
DOME CARS.

My dream rail journey. That's soooo cool! I'm getting wood just thinking about it. I'm such a foamer! How was the ride? How is their track maintenance? Did you join the railroad equivalent to the Mile High Club ? T.R.!  biggrin 

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 21):
I will attest that these two folks are fine individuals and I'd be proud to host them in Alaska and in my home any time.

Yeah right! Give it two weeks and both of 'em will be battling it out right here in this forum!

Speaking of which....
I'm taking liberty and posting ANCFlyers words from an I.M. reply that he sent me about a year ago. I had questioned him WTF? regarding a very heated "Death Penalty" flame fest involving a mutual R.U.

His response was of his total respect for the subject mutual V.R.U. and that agreement on a topic is not as important as how you present it. After reading this thread, I wanted Alireza to know that the Flyer is true to his word and it's NOT the koolaid.

"Look at Alireza - N1120A - he's on my RU
list not because I agree with his views, but because he's intelligent about his
discussions and has valid sources to back up his points.
"

Thank's for the wisdom Flyer. You can teach an old dog.  Smile

Hey!
Swear to GAWD that I just passed by a DHL 7-two just like that one at ONT parked west of the old Lockheed facility. I was driving to a meeting in Chino and I've seen it there several times before. When I pass by 3 hrs. later, It's gone. Man, look at those old stage 1 engines. I'll bet she makes one hell of a racket on departure. IM me the tail #if you have it.

That looks like a 200 series. The one I saw appeared to be a 100 but that can't be? How many can DHL have? Are any 100s' still flying?
 scratchchin 
If only tweedle-dee and his brother would kindly get outta the freaking shot we might have a better look! mad 
474218, Carl, You will be missed.

N1120A

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:50 pm

Quoting KevinL1011 (Reply 25):
How was the ride? How is their track maintenance? Did you join the railroad equivalent to the Mile High Club ? T.R.!

The ride was great and views spectacular in the double decker. The AKRR keeps their tracks in good shape, as the line isn't just a tourist thing, but a very active freight railway. As far as the MHC goes, the ride to Talkeetna was only about 3h15m and breakfast took at least an hour of that so it didn't happen. Once we got to the McKinnley Lodge...well...you can answer that one for yourself

After reading this thread, I wanted Alireza to know that the Flyer is true to his word and it's NOT the koolaid.

Trust me, I am well aware of that.

Hey!
Swear to GAWD that I just passed by a DHL 7-two just like that one at ONT parked west of the old Lockheed facility. I was driving to a meeting in Chino and I've seen it there several times before. When I pass by 3 hrs. later, It's gone. Man, look at those old stage 1 engines. I'll bet she makes one hell of a racket on departure. IM me the tail #if you have it.

I have to look around, but I think I have a photo of that plane somewhere. Also, Tom likely has the rego. It is definately an ex-United bird

That looks like a 200 series

Yes it is.

KevinL1011

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:06 pm

Quoting N1120A (Reply 26):
spectacular in the double decker

Schwinnng !  tongue 

Once we got to the McKinnley Lodge...well...you can answer that one for yourself

Got any photos? Does she like pictures?
Say no more, say no more!

Double Schwinnng !  tongue   tongue 

T.R.!
474218, Carl, You will be missed.

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:00 am

DOME CARS.

My dream rail journey. That's soooo cool! I'm getting wood just thinking about it. I'm such a foamer! How was the ride? How is their track maintenance? Did you join the railroad equivalent to the Mile High Club ? T.R.!

Here's the Alaska RR web site. They have a great passenger service. Their right of way is in great shape. They some places where there are issues - just north of Denali Park in the Nenana River Canyon* and just south of Portage as they climb through Johnson Pass** - but generally, it's decent rail. Some sections afford 65mph long freight trains.

www.akrr.com

* The canyon is pretty much all soap stone, and the track 'settles' a lot, requiring a lot of maintenance, and a slow order pretty much from Denali Park to Healy. One wonders why they haven't re-routed the line through there. Although it's one of the most scenic sections of the line, it's also the most high maintenance.
** Johnson Pass is about 4500 feet ASL and the RR climbs to the Summit (near Moose Pass) in less than 30 miles. Most of the heavy coal trains going loaded/south to Seward are split and carried up the mountain in two, sometimes three, sections. The railroad hauls one section up to Spencer, and goes back for more. In times past - pre-diesel locos - they climbed up the pass on circular trestles that looped over each other. The area known as "The Loops" is still there, and only a few remnants of the trestles remain. They were replaced in the late 1950s/early 1960s by a new right of way, in the same area - full of "S"-curves climbing the hills.

See my Trip Report (In NON-Av) from June 2006 for some photos.

As for the double decker domes, they are not AKRR equipment. They are owned by Princess and McKinley Explorer, etc. They ride the end of the train for cruise ship and Ultra-First Class passengers are the epitome of a First Class Rail Journey.

See these links:
http://www.alaskarails.org/fp/Princess.html
http://www.alaskarails.org/fp/princess/msex/7086.jpg
and
http://www.alaskarails.org/fp/McKinley-Explorer.html

Now this is the only way to go to between Anchorage and Fairbanks or visa versa.

Yeah right! Give it two weeks and both of 'em will be battling it out right here in this forum!

Ha Ha Ha  box  fight   laughing 

Tom in NO

Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:48 am

IM me the tail #if you have it.

Kevin, he's here every day.....I'll dig through some of my print photos to find that a/c's tail number (I took the above digital of those two charachters with a piece-of-junk 1.6 mgp Sony) .....

Tom at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

fbgdavidson

Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:16 am

Also, if you actually see the top of McKinley, consider yourself amongst the top 100 toursts per year that can do so . . .even us sourdoughs don't get that opportunity, at 26000 feet + she makes her own weather and it's not unusual to be standing next to it, and not be able to see it . . .

Wow, that is higher than I thought it was! I thought it was about 20,000ft...shows how good my Geography teacher was!!
"My first job was selling doors, door to door, that's a tough job innit" - Bill Bailey

N1120A

Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:49 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 28):
One wonders why they haven't re-routed the line through there. Although it's one of the most scenic sections of the line, it's also the most high maintenance.

I would imagine the main reason for not rerouting that line is because the land is largely protected now. Further, the reason the AKRR's passenger service does so well is because of the beauty of the route.

As for the double decker domes, they are not AKRR equipment. They are owned by Princess and McKinley Explorer, etc. They ride the end of the train for cruise ship and Ultra-First Class passengers are the epitome of a First Class Rail Journey.

AKRR has added 2 double decker domes built similarly to the Princess/Holland America/Explorer cars by Colorado RailCar for their GoldStar service.

Quoting Fbgdavidson (Reply 30):
Wow, that is higher than I thought it was! I thought it was about 20,000ft...shows how good my Geography teacher was!!

Actually, your geography teacher was right. She is 20,320.

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:23 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 31):
AKRR has added 2 double decker domes built similarly to the Princess/Holland America/Explorer cars by Colorado RailCar for their GoldStar service.

Those are new this year. They are definitely quite nice, but do not compare in service to the Princesss/McKinley cars.

Actually, your geography teacher was right. She is 20,320.

checkmark 

N1120A

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:16 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 32):
Those are new this year. They are definitely quite nice, but do not compare in service to the Princesss/McKinley cars.

Based on the description from AKRR's website and our experience on the Princess cars, I think the design is quite similar. I haven't been up in the seating of the Goldstar cars, so I don't know if they are quite as nice but I hear the decor is amazing. Still, given that Goldstar tickets would cost more than we paid for both our train ride and hotel stay, sitting in with the cruise passengers was good for us.

LOT767-300ER

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:27 am

ANC I got some nice shots of Mt. McKinnley peak. Saw it on the McKinnley bus tour all the way to Talkeetna (I believe thats what it was, where there is a lodge and a really small strip for cubs by the road)

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:30 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 33):
Based on the description from AKRR's website and our experience on the Princess cars, I think the design is quite similar.

The same . . . for the most part . . . nearly identical.

Quoting N1120A (Reply 33):
Still, given that Goldstar tickets would cost more than we paid for both our train ride and hotel stay, sitting in with the cruise passengers was good for us.

You got the better deal . . . IMO.

I think the Goldstar Service - while quite attractive - is over priced. I'd have been one of the first to take that ride had this summer (just to say I did) had it not been for the cost. Standard AKRR fare ANC-FAI (one way) is $185 (Peak Fare) for an adult . . . about the same as a one way flight on AS. Add the $200 or 'upcharge' for Goldstar Service and that 12 hour train ride can get expensive.

You got the better deal with the Princess cars - no question.

I'm guessing Amanda got home ok?

Tom in NO

Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:17 am

Off topic, but to answer Kevin's question, the yellow DHL 722 could be N782DH.....I took a print picture of that aircraft from the same angle back in March...

Tom at MSY

N1120A

Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:43 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 35):
I'm guessing Amanda got home ok?

She did, albiet something like 2 hours late because he plane sprung a fuel leak and she had to sit at LAX for quite some time.

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 36):
Off topic, but to answer Kevin's question, the yellow DHL 722 could be N782DH.....I took a print picture of that aircraft from the same angle back in March...

That is definately not the rego. It ended in U, which is how the three of us knew for sure that it was ex-United.

Tom in NO

Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:31 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 37):
That is definately not the rego. It ended in U, which is how the three of us knew for sure that it was ex-United.

You know once one hits 45 the brain fades away rapidly  wink . The thing was a 727, it was yellow, and it said "DHL" in big red letters.....I've worked at this dump for only 20 years, I can't remember ALL the tail numbers I've seen around here.....or all conversations about ex-UA aircraft.....most maybe, but not all  wink .....

So, when do you plan to pull back in to our fair city, anyway??? Voodoo is waiting for another invasion...

Tom at MSY

N1120A

Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:32 am

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 38):
So, when do you plan to pull back in to our fair city, anyway??? Voodoo is waiting for another invasion...

Should be in on Saturday

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 38):
You know once one hits 45 the brain fades away rapidly . The thing was a 727, it was yellow, and it said "DHL" in big red letters.....I've worked at this dump for only 20 years, I can't remember ALL the tail numbers I've seen around here.....or all conversations about ex-UA aircraft.....most maybe, but not all .....

Its not my fault that you are an  old  git  Silly

Tom in NO

Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:59 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 39):
Should be in on Saturday

You coming straight through, or you stopping one night?!...

Tom at MSY

Sabena332

Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:18 am

Amazing, I didn't see a single "N1120A and his hair" joke from LOT767-300ER in this thread.  Wink

Anyway, nice girlfriend Alireza!  bigthumbsup 

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

N1120A

Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:42 am

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 40):
You coming straight through, or you stopping one night?!...

Actually, I am leaving around 5PM PDT this afternoon, which means I will likely stop 2 nights.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 41):
Anyway, nice girlfriend Alireza!

You like her because she is blonde  Silly

Tom in NO

Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:24 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 42):
Actually, I am leaving around 5PM PDT this afternoon, which means I will likely stop 2 nights.

Drive safe, dude.....and enjoy that scenic drive on I-10 (I actually enjoy that drive), or are you coming the back way (I-40, SR 287, I-20, I-49, etc, etc)?

Tom at MSY

N1120A

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:31 pm

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 43):

Drive safe, dude.....and enjoy that scenic drive on I-10 (I actually enjoy that drive), or are you coming the back way (I-40, SR 287, I-20, I-49, etc, etc)?

Tom at MSY

10 straight and currently in East SAT for the night.

HAWK21M

Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:50 pm

Quoting MSYtristar (Reply 23):

Nice Livery  wink 
regds
MEL
I may not win often, but I damn well never lose!!! ;)

Sabena332

Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:58 pm

Quoting N1120A (Reply 42):
You like her because she is blonde

checkmark  Big grin

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

Jkw777

Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:07 pm

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 19):
Hey I met this girl at ISH last year with her other boobiful friend.

The boobs, they are good.

Me too!!! With her friend Justine, she wasn't bad either. 'Reza, hook us up!  Wink

Nice photo of you both, I like the beard dude....

Here is Mr. Aber-Crummy himself:

Peace,
Justin Big grin
jkw6210@btopenworld.com or +447751242989

Tom in NO

Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:44 pm

Did you stop by "The Thing" (between Benson and Willcox, AZ) that we mentioned on the phone yesterday  wink  ?

Tom at MSY

L-188

Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:02 am

The AKRR keeps their tracks in good shape, as the line isn't just a tourist thing, but a very active freight railway

One of the big issues is weed control on the roadbed, right now there is a big battle brewing over if the railroad is going to be allowed to spray roundup on the trackbed.

As for the double decker domes, they are not AKRR equipment. They are owned by Princess and McKinley Explorer, etc.

N1120A beat me to it. I beliver that Colorado Railcar built the ones for princess. The Mckinley Explorer cars are 1950's Budd full dome cars that have been re-worked.

As was mentioned before, the AKRR is the last "full service" railroad in the US. Everybody else rolled their money losing PAX operations into Amtrek. Also I haven't done it but I believe the AKRR is also the last to offer a "Flagstop" service. They use 1950's era's Budd RDC cars out of Talkeetna and all you do is stand out by the track and flag the passing train down.

Quoting N1120A (Reply 13):
Actually, she does. While Amanda is 6', her sister is 5'8" and also beautiful

5' 8" That's not too tall for me....and if she unattached she needs to come up here next time.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.