TedTAce
Topic Author

Doin' The Butt!

Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:32 am

I wanted to title this thread "Am I weird or what?", but I knew it would just draw WAYYYY to many obvious responses.

If you saw the movie by Spike Lee called "School Daze" you'll remember there was a very catchy song called 'Doing the butt', which I thought was funny, and somewhat morbidly catchy.

Now with all difference to Westy, et al on the pink team; I think doing the butt is quite a natural thing for the guys (on the pink team) to do. Makes tons of sense, kinda gross, but the mechanics are understood.

Now here is the problem. I know of a lot of guys who are hetro, who love to (clearing throat) sing that song while they are with their wives. I DON'T effing get this!! One of the reasons my wife is bailing on me is because while I can barely stand to be behind her during normal coitus, I HATE chasing for pennies.

WTF Is up with STRAIGHT guys and the penny love? Ok, your woman had 3 kids naturally and the doc did a lousy job sewing her up, ok, fine, I get that.. but what a I missing (besides the smell)??
This space intentionally left blank

Braybuddy

RE: Doin' The Butt!

Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:48 am

Quoting TedTAce (Thread starter):
I know of a lot of guys who are hetro, who love to (clearing throat) sing that song while they are with their wives. I DON'T effing get this!!

From what my straight friends tell me, it's either curiosity and the fun of trying something new, or it's tighter and they prefer that.

And not all gays do it either. Some do, some don't. Heterosexuals seem to think that's all homosexual guys want to do. Not true.

And you also have otherwise straight guys who go looking for gay guys to give them something their wives or girlfriend can't. They're not interested in anything else and will not recipocate in any way and are not interested in men's bodies. Except for one part, that is. I know two such guys, both married and who would be considered "men's men". They want the one thing and then leave.

People are curious and want to experiment. Some do and like it, others don't and never know what they're missing!

IAH777

Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:56 am

I have a couple of breeder colleagues who enjoy back-door spelunking and address it as a great victory if they can achieve it. They especially tout a technique they call the "donkey punch," which, I gather, involves a sharp blow to the lumbar with a fist at the "Yahtzee!" stage.

While I think its screamingly funny, I can't even begin to imagine applying "The Shocker" (two in the pink, one in the stink), much less my own sigmoidoscopy.

yooyoo

Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:59 am

Curiosity for me. Wife let me give it a go after a few years of asking, but alas, it didn't work. I won't repeat her words here. Lets just say it didn't fit.....and no, i'm not blowing my own horn here.  blush 

Never tried again.
I am so smart, i am so smart... S-M-R-T... i mean S-M-A-R-T

IAH777

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:04 am

I've heard BAB keeps a bottle of "VCR Head Cleaner" in his truck, which has developed a peculiar locker room fragrance.  scratchchin   butthead 

Cadet57

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:06 am

Ive wondered about it. But never had the balls, so to speak, to ask the little lady... Then again I have a gay friend and he's said the only reason men get pleasure from it is becasue it has somethin to do with the prostate or some such thing. Maybe I'll ask her sometime...  blush 
Doors open, right hand side, next stop is Springfield.

ThePRGuy

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:08 am

Quoting Cadet57 (Reply 5):
the only reason men get pleasure from it is becasue it has somethin to do with the prostate or some such thing

I've been told that there is a pleasure "button" if you like up "there" which is the second way of gaining an orgasm.
Apparently....
Saying that, I have never understood any attraction in it for a man and woman as a couple. 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'......
Thanks
PR

[Edited 2006-08-15 03:15:46]
Heathrow has been described as the only building site to have its own airport.

IAH777

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:14 am

Quoting Cadet57 (Reply 5):
Maybe I'll ask her sometime...

I would think her having a prostate would initiate a whole other line of questioning.

Cadet57

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:16 am

Quoting IAH777 (Reply 7):
I would think her having a prostate would initiate a whole other line of questioning.

lol. Nooo. I ment discussing the whole anal thing. not her having a *shudders* prostate. God, christmas would be akward. *remebers scene from Ace Ventura where they discover she is really a he*  vomit 

baylorairbear

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:25 am

One of the reasons my wife is bailing on me

You're saying one of the reasons your wife is leaving you is because you won't throw it in the pooper?!? Ted, buddy, ol' pal, give her my number. I love poking the brown eye.

BAB
I'm just skipping stones...

Coal

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:26 am

Does anal sex lead to hemmorroids?

What other colon diseases does it lead to?

Coal
Nxt Flts: MI RGN-SIN | SQ SIN-RGN-SIN | CX SIN-HKG-PVG | SQ PVG-SIN

AeroWesty

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:28 am

Ted, you NEED this CD.  Wink

http://www.jeff-stryker.com/pooper3.html

(Link safe for work as long as you don't have the sound turned on.)
International Homo of Mystery

IAH777

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:33 am

AeroWesty

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:36 am

Quoting IAH777 (Reply 12):

rotfl 

kaddyuk

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:56 am

That "Passage" is a one way system... DOWN AND OUT!

But then again, i've heard when the river runs red, take the dirt path...
Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine" never had Gonorrhea

Coal

Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:21 pm

Don't some fish swim upstream?

Coal
Nxt Flts: MI RGN-SIN | SQ SIN-RGN-SIN | CX SIN-HKG-PVG | SQ PVG-SIN

jap

Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:51 pm

I find it funny that some guys are so terrified to seem gay that they just don't want to do this- done properly, this isn't disgusting and not messy at all, so I can't find any explanation for being "terrified" of doing this other than the fear of being perceived as gay- which is kind of cute in an un-informed kind of way.  Wink

Guys prefer it because it's A LOT tighter (however, if the girl "trains" the right muscles, the other hole could become right as tight), and should, apparently, give better (and completely different from vaginal) orgasms for the girl. IF done properly- with no lubrication and if the woman can't relax, it WILL hurt. But it's not impossible.

Personally, I haven't tried this at all, and I have a lot of problems relaxing during "the act" so I doubt I ever will. The past guys I've been this have told me from the start that they wouldn't even consider doing this (without me even requesting it) and I KNOW it's because they think it's gay and are afraid of being perceived as such  Wink
Scandinavian chick with a scandinavian horse- oh yeah! :D

Indy

Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:04 pm

Wow. Just wow. Do I need add anything else? lol
Indy = Indianapolis and not Independence Air

bristolflyer

Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:13 pm

on the pink team

chasing for pennies

Quoting IAH777 (Reply 2):
back-door spelunking

"The Shocker" (two in the pink, one in the stink),

Quoting BaylorAirBear (Reply 9):
poking the brown eye.

Quoting Kaddyuk (Reply 14):
when the river runs red, take the dirt path...

Some funny stuff here! Personally I've never had the urge to break down the back door, it's an exit not an entrance IMO. I can see that there's a certain time of the month when the tradesman's might seem like a good idea but there are other options!

BF
Fortune favours the brave

deltagator

Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:23 pm

I haven't enjoyed said pleasures, not because I'm a breeder but because I DON'T WANT TO SEE MR. HAPPY (even if wrapped in a raincoat) COVERED IN POO AFTER THE FACT!
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

AeroWesty

Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:37 pm

Quoting DeltaGator (Reply 19):
I DON'T WANT TO SEE MR. HAPPY (even if wrapped in a raincoat) COVERED IN POO AFTER THE FACT!

There's only poo if you're doing it wrong.

Quoting Jap (Reply 16):
I find it funny that some guys are so terrified to seem gay that they just don't want to do this

Even funnier are the number of straight guys who want to do "the butt thing" without anyone finding out about it.

I know who you are.  Wink

IAH777

Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:21 pm

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 20):
Even funnier are the number of straight guys who want to do "the butt thing" without anyone finding out about it.

I know who you are.

Why, is your PM box full?  scratchchin 

Personally, there's nothing about the dookie chute that piques my interest. Other than my daily constitutional, I can't say I give the ol' Hershey Highway a second thought. I've never breached the subject with the wife, but I'm sure it would be met with a "WTF? Are you crazy? Absolutely not! Get off me!"  laughing 

AeroWesty

Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:32 pm

Quoting IAH777 (Reply 21):
Why, is your PM box full?

ziplip 

True story, this guy I knew in Houston (but I only ever knew him from this hotel we both used to stay at in Hollywood years ago--don't ask  Wink ), kept a perpetual ad running in the local swingers rag, saying he was a single male looking for couples. He said he'd get 3 or 4 calls a week where the guys would say they'd want to come by to "try him out" before bringing the wife by.

He said he never saw the wives, but a few of the guys would call again for another free trial. ::wink:: ::wink:: ::nudge:: ::nudge::

BHMNONREV

Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:34 pm

Quoting Indy (Reply 17):
Wow. Just wow. Do I need add anything else?

Nope, I think it has pretty much been covered here. The non-av forum has pretty much gone down the crapper..(pun very much intended).

First we have the UK jerk-fest, now we're "Doin' the Butt"..  eek 

Just where exactly do we go from here??

DAL767400ER

Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:35 pm

Quoting BHMNONREV (Reply 23):

At worst, probably member showcasing photos of them "doing the butt"  vomit  yuck .

fumanchewd

Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:44 pm

I have had gf's stick their finger up the Ho Feel In Trail while being given a BJ. To say the least, I wrote my congressman to tell him that sodomy has reached a ridiculously high level. McCain wrote back with stories of his own wife and their recently purchased Feeldoe. We both agree that it is serious and that Bush should do something about it if he didn't have something huge stuck up his ass already. It just didn't feel good and I think that a couple of my ex's left a few "Lee Press Ons" up there. I blame Cosmo and their stupid f'n sex advise columns.

[Edited 2006-08-15 11:04:10]
In the time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey...

We're Nuts

Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:47 pm

Quoting IAH777 (Reply 12):

rotfl  rotfl  rotfl 

Oh man, that was good.
Dear moderators: No.

yooyoo

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:40 pm

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 22):
He said he never saw the wives, but a few of the guys would call again for another free trial. ::wink:: ::wink:: ::nudge:: ::nudge::

Say NO more !!  Wink

Quoting BHMNONREV (Reply 23):
First we have the UK jerk-fest, now we're "Doin' the Butt"..

DP's?

Fokker Lover

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:57 pm

I thought for sure that the title was just a tease and was really about cooking pork butts, but holy crap it's the real deal.
Your woman is really leaving you because you won't take a poke at her turd cutter? She seems like a pretty adventurous woman. Too bad she's crazy.

Anyhow, my wife loves it. Sometimes she even begs for it, seriously.
She says it is a completely different kind of orgasm. I don't mind helping her out, but it's nothing I particularly crave. It does feel warmer and tighter though. As said above it's not really messy if done right.
I think You can tell that a woman is really sexy if you look at her and think, "I'd like to do her in the ass." I've done a chick recently were I actually thought, "Ain't no way I'd do her in the ass." That tells me that she's not sexy, and I need to raise my standards. The wife agrees.
10,000 years ago we would have eaten you. Today, we drag you along and allow you to pollute the gene pool.

skidmarks

Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:25 pm

I'm a little bit against this as this is how my stepdaughter was raped. Fine if you agree, but literally a pain in the ass if you don't. And not something that anyone should have to do.

However, I can understand the fascination with Anal sex, especially after a couple of kids appear and the horse collar for a pony turns into one for a cart-horse! (work that one out!)

Andy  old 
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional

CO7e7

Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:33 pm

Quoting Braybuddy (Reply 1):
From what my straight friends tell me, it's either curiosity and the fun of trying something new, or it's tighter and they prefer that.

All of the above are true!

Quoting Fokker Lover (Reply 29):
I think You can tell that a woman is really sexy if you look at her and think, "I'd like to do her in the ass."

interesting...

I did my X-Girlfriend in the rooter once... she actually liked it.. she was a freak anyway....

-Zaki

IAH777

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:15 am

take a poke at her turd cutter

Quoting CO7e7 (Reply 31):
in the rooter

...scribbling furiously in my notepad for future reference...

kaddyuk

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:23 am

I wonder how many alternate phrases we can come up with for anal sex...

Hahaha!
Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine" never had Gonorrhea

yooyoo

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:27 am

Quoting Kaddyuk (Reply 33):

popping the balloon knot

Cadet57

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:33 am

Quoting YooYoo (Reply 34):

Riding the Hershey Highway

Movin the car up the old dirt road...

I could continue  Wink

TWFirst

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:39 am

I haven't read this thread, but I will offer that my best friend (female) loves getting in the back door, and her boyfriend thinks it's hot and loves it too. He loves the feeling, she loves not having to worry about getting pregnant and is able to take care of her own needs manually while he's taking care of his, as that's about the only way she can get off. Truly a win-win situation.

And FYI... good anal hygiene is easy to practice, thus eliminating any problems.
An unexamined life isn't worth living.

BHMNONREV

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:44 am

back-door spelunking

Quoting BaylorAirBear (Reply 9):
throw it in the pooper

dookie chute

Hershey Highway

Quoting Fumanchewd (Reply 26):
Ho Feel In Trail

turd cutter

Quoting CO7e7 (Reply 31):
the rooter

Just when I thought it could not happen, we reach new levels of depravity..  Silly
Butt speak for A-netters..

charlienorth

Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:57 am

All this talk of "doin' it with the wife",isn't this something we all did with the skank we met before the wife,we all knew the one,we thought 'this is cool' with all the tricks she knew,but even in our young,horny,intoxicated state we were in we all had the same thought 'where did she learn this?,who has she done this with?,what's next?(not a bad thought) and I'll never kiss her mouth again!!
Work hard fly right..don't understand it

greasespot

Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:03 am

Quoting Charlienorth (Reply 37):
,isn't this something we all did with the skank we met before the wife

And in the cases when they did not and were not so careful....well the skank got a new name... the wife....while the guy also got a new name....Daddy...

GS

I cannot believe i just posted in here....
Sometimes all you can do is look them in the eye and ask " how much did your mom drink when she was pregnant with you?"

skidmarks

Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:12 am

Quoting Greasespot (Reply 38):
I cannot believe i just posted in here....

Don't you fell SOOOOOOOOO much better now?  devil 

Andy  old 
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional

IFEMaster

Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:24 am

One of the reasons my wife is bailing on me is because while I can barely stand to be behind her during normal coitus, I HATE chasing for pennies.

Dude, whiskey tango foxtrot? I couldn't believe my luck when my missus suggested it...

Quoting Kaddyuk (Reply 32):

Drilling for marmite (one for the Brits in the thread)

Scraping the rusty sherriff's badge

Jobby Jabbing
Delivering Anecdotes of Dubious Relevance Since 1978

Emirates773ER

Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:39 am

Quoting Fokker Lover (Reply 28):
think You can tell that a woman is really sexy if you look at her and think, "I'd like to do her in the ass." I've done a chick recently were I actually thought, "Ain't no way I'd do her in the ass." That tells me that she's not sexy, and I need to raise my standards. The wife agrees.

You did a chick recently and your wife was pleased about it? Thats one hell of a wife!
The Truth is Out There ---- Face It!!!!!

Fokker Lover

Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:34 am

Quoting Emirates773ER (Reply 41):
You did a chick recently and your wife was pleased about it? Thats one hell of a wife!

The wife was pleased because she got to take her turn on the same chick.
Some of us are EXTREMELY lucky.   

And don't get me wrong about standards. She was good looking and everything, but I think her aggressiveness kind of put us off.

Forgot to add to the list
nugget hunting
making hot cocoa
and, seeing what she had for dinner.

[Edited 2006-08-16 01:38:28]
10,000 years ago we would have eaten you. Today, we drag you along and allow you to pollute the gene pool.

AeroWesty

Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:36 am

Man, this is becoming just like Oprah, only without Tom Cruise leaping onto the couch.

Cadet57

Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:20 am

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 43):
Man, this is becoming just like Oprah, only without Tom Cruise leaping onto the couch.

You rang Westy?

Big version: Width: 360 Height: 240 File size: 12kb

IAH777

Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:21 am

Quoting Fokker Lover (Reply 42):
She was good looking and everything, but I think her aggressiveness kind of put us off.

But the Adam's apple and five o'clock shadow were OK, right?  duck 

CastleIsland

Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:26 am

As I posted a few years back, my first "up the bum" experience was back in 1989 or so, with a girlfriend who loved popcorn. Damn, but I spent a while pluckin' those little teeth-@#$%ers off in the shower next morning.
"People don't do what they believe in, they just do what's most convenient, then they repent." - Dylan

IAH777

Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:38 am

Thanks for that. It will take months of therapy to get that image scraped from my mind's eye.

greasespot

Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:41 am

Quoting IAH777 (Reply 47):
Thanks for that. It will take months of therapy to get that image scraped from my mind's eye.

Just post Westy's pussy and it will be gone....

GS
Sometimes all you can do is look them in the eye and ask " how much did your mom drink when she was pregnant with you?"

F9Animal

Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:26 am

Gotta love it......

Then make her lick it!!!

ROFL!!!!!

Then give her a sloppy kiss.
I Am A Different Animal!!