EA CO AS
Topic Author

Suspect Confesses To Murder Of JonBenet Ramsey

Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:31 pm

Wow. Nearly ten years have gone by - her parents and brother under a cloud of suspicion the whole time - and finally, this:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14379566/

Fair use excerpt:

BANGKOK, Thailand - The American suspect in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case said publicly Thursday he was with the 6-year-old when she died and called her death “an accident,” a stunning admission that will help answer 10 years of questions in the unsolved murder case.

“I was with JonBenet when she died,” John Mark Karr told reporters in Bangkok, visibly nervous and stuttering as he spoke. “Her death was an accident.”

Police said Karr, 41, admitted to the killing after he was arrested Wednesday at his downtown Bangkok apartment by Thai and American authorities.

This scumbag needs to rot in jail forever.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

deltagator

RE: Suspect Confesses To Murder Of JonBenet Ramsey

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:52 pm

The guy looks like a big ass pervert. I honestly can say I never thought it would turn out this way. I really though Patsy did it for various reasons but it seems I am wrong. They went to my church here in ATL and the time I met her I just felt creepy being around her. Too bad she died just a few months back and won't know about this development.

Quoting EA CO AS (Thread starter):
This scumbag needs to rot in jail forever.

As much as killing him slowly with a dull knife is what he deserves I think a life of ass rape in prison will serve him well. Child molesters make good prison bitches from what I hear. Does Colorado have the death penalty? If so you can be sure they'll go for it in this case.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

jaysit

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:36 pm

This should keep the grand cabal of Greta Von Susteren, Nancy Grace and Gloria Allred busy for at least the next 6 months.

Unless, of course, Michael Jackson jockeys for air time again.
Atheism is Myth Understood.

VSlover

Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:19 am

i think the guy is a liar.

i dont know. i mean to be quite honest, i lived on the same street and was in high school at the time so have been surrounded by all of this. there is so much bizarreness about this case that i simply cannot believe this is the guy--a man who heretofore has proven zero association with the family.

luckily there is DNA evidence in this case, so i suppose i will just have to wait and see. though my gut still tells me it was the parents.

mt99

Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:41 am

Quoting Jaysit (Reply 2):
This should keep the grand cabal of Greta Von Susteren, Nancy Grace and Gloria Allred busy for at least the next 6 months.

I know. Its a horrible crime - but i hate all the attention it gets. Almost as annoying as that girl in Aruba.. Its hours and hours of programming...
Step into my office, baby