NWDC10
Topic Author

N. Korea Preparing Nuclear Test

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:22 am

TedTAce

RE: N. Korea Preparing Nuclear Test

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:30 am

Quoting NWDC10 (Thread starter):

Soooooooo let me get this straight... Instead of posting the ALMOST credible http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=2326083&page=1 link; you post the link to some bombaphobic internet forum. Conspiring minds want to know!!! Where's my tin hat!?!??!

PS, I hope they test it above ground before the fall. Nothing like fallout from 6,000 miles away to ruin any chance of the republicans 'protecting us'.
This space intentionally left blank

KFLLCFII

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:41 am

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 1):
Instead of posting the ALMOST credible...link; you post the link to some bombaphobic internet forum.

Among the previous six threads he posted  Wink
Iran To Soon Carry Out Large Military Excercise (by NWDC10 Aug 17 2006 in Non Aviation) Possible Bomb At Seattle Port! (by NWDC10 Aug 17 2006 in Non Aviation) Hunt For Baby Bombers (by NWDC10 Aug 16 2006 in Non Aviation) How NOT To Park A Tank! (by NWDC10 Aug 15 2006 in Non Aviation) International Opinion Of America! (by NWDC10 Aug 15 2006 in Non Aviation) Familiar Chemical Used During Latest UKThreat Also (by NWDC10 Aug 12 2006 in Non Aviation)
"About the only way to look at it, just a pity you are not POTUS KFLLCFII, seems as if we would all be better off."

md80fanatic

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:49 am

I don't think anyone rattled your cage, Ted.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=2326083&page=1

BTW, it's just more fear mongering in advance of the next "planned" terror strike. Hey....were gunna have a unified world government by hook or by crook. I'd bet 100,000 Ameros on it.

[Edited 2006-08-18 04:51:15]

Jetsgo

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:53 am

BACK ON TOPIC
BACK ON TOPIC

What do you think the world response would be to this? Surely we cant just let a sick dictator with amazing control over his country launch off nukes whenever he pleases? I think it would only be a matter of time before one is shot off into Soul or Tokyo.

Chris
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

md80fanatic

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:55 am

I dunno.....why don't we turn North Korea into a parking lot, just in case?  Yeah sure

TedTAce

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:59 am

Quoting KFLLCFII (Reply 2):
Among the previous six threads he posted

Thanks, I was .... ummmm ... on a cruise and missed those.... yea... that's it... that's the ticket!!

Quoting Md80fanatic (Reply 3):
BTW, it's just more fear mongering in advance of the next "planned" terror strike. Hey....were gunna have a unified world government by hook or by crook. I'd bet 100,000 Ameros on it.

Oy feh. I have a feeling we will be watching ourselves die of radiation sickness long before then (hopefully not anytime soon). In our 'modern world' we still can't avoid getting in pissing contests over the dumbest of things and we think there is going to be a 'world government'? If the UN wasn't a puppet organization, MAYBE. But considering that those 'peacekeepers' in Lebanon are only there to "defend themselves" what's the effing point?

casinterest

Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:53 pm

Quoting JetsGo (Reply 4):
Surely we cant just let a sick dictator with amazing control over his country launch off nukes whenever he pleases?

Yes we can.

The United States and the rest of the world need to return to the cold war days of MAD(mutually assured destruction) It kept the world safe for 30+ years. Why can it do it again. Let NK launch a Nuke, and watch the whole country get oblitterated.
North Kotrea for all of it's posturing and threats has nothing to offer other than being a penninsula off of China.

Kim Jong has more going for him by pretending the rest of the world lives in fear of him. South Korea and Japan have a lot to be wary about, and that is why the US keeps close interest. we have friends in the region.
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

TedTAce

Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:02 pm

Quoting JetsGo (Reply 4):

What do you think the world response would be to this?

It doesn't matter.

The only thing that would make a difference is if China attacked NK. So long as China whistles past the graveyard, the only thing preventing WW3 (nuclear style) is the Russians and Chinese promising not to nuke us. I think we all know how willing they are to do that  Yeah sure

Jetsgo

Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:04 pm

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 8):
The only thing that would make a difference is if China attacked NK.

Why the hell would the Chinese do that...

Chris
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!