TedTAce
Topic Author

It's The Biotch's 40th...what To Do...

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:29 am

So by now most of you know the wife and I are past the one way tire spikes getting onto the on ramp of the divorce highway. Today is her 40th Birthday, and this morning she packed herself a bag and told me not to wait up for her as she will be celebrating her 40th by banging her boyfriend at some hotel in the greater MCO area.

I will have the kids to myself for the evening so here are my choices:
A) Pretend it's a normal evening without mommy (something they are getting used to).
B) Have dinner at home then go out to a movie with the kids.
C) Have a nice evening out (even though she threw a roast in the crockpot on her way out).
B) Throw a birthday dinner for mommy with just me and the kids but lots of decorations that will be left for momma to discover when she comes draging home @ O dark hundred tomorrow.
1) With tasteful decorations the kids will enjoy
2) With spiteful decorations about being 40 and 'over the hill' and whatnot.
3) Leave a cake with 40 candles burned all the way down.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated  Smile

PS: If you see this one around Orlando Tonight tell her I said "Happy Birthday"
This space intentionally left blank

AeroWesty

RE: It's The Biotch's 40th...what To Do...

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:34 am

Quoting TedTAce (Thread starter):
B) Have dinner at home then go out to a movie with the kids.

checkmark 
International Homo of Mystery

MattRB

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:36 am

B sounds like a good option if the roast is cooked well enough.

C sounds like a better option overall (combined with option D2) if you want to spite the biotch  Wink

Of course, if you're still in the same house, you'll have to deal with the fallout (if any) of enacting CD2..

Up to you.
Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.

Jkw777

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:46 am

Ted,

When I first opened this thread I thought that maybe it might contain nice things about your wife and her celebrating her 40th birthday, but my god did I piss my loons reading the intro!!

Ironically it's an ex's birthday today, but we're on good terms so I don't feel that bad towards her right now!  Wink Anyways...

Enjoy dinner at home, then take the kids out to the movies. It'll be really good! Then leave a 40th cake with candles burned all the way down, just for show.  Smile

Or;

If you want to be a real c*nt... Pawn the kids off with a babysitter/nanny. Go meet up with some pals to get shit faced drunk, then bring home some random chick and bang her rotten. Big grin

Regards,
Justin

PS: Even though we've never really spoken, I hope things work out for you guys and that it doesn't fu*k you over for good.
jkw6210@btopenworld.com or +447751242989

ilikeyyc

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:48 am

I say have dinner at home and do something with the kids. After they have gone to bed, you can put up some taseful decorations and a cake with burnt candles for her to find when she comes home.
Fighting Absurdity with Absurdity!

AeroWesty

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:51 am

this morning she packed herself a bag and told me not to wait up for her as she will be celebrating her 40th by banging her boyfriend at some hotel in the greater MCO area.

Hmm, it just occurred to me. Do we know where BAB is tonight?  scratchchin 

halls120

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:52 am

C) Have a nice evening out (even though she threw a roast in the crockpot on her way out).

3) Leave a cake with 40 candles burned all the way down.

I'd go for both of the above. Having gone through the same thing 8 years ago, I feel your pain. Which will soon turn to joy, once the ____ ____ is out of your life.

If you have time, I'd also consider ordering one of those on site storage pods, placing all her crap in the pod, and changing the locks to the house.

Just a thought.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

EWRCabincrew

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:57 am

I thought the thread read: Biotech's 40th. I was thinking, what the hell is Biotech? Never saw this spelling of the word.

Smile
You can't cure stupid

AGM100

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:58 am

TedAce, man I have been exactly where you are @. God It makes me feel like shit all over again when I read your post..(thanks ). I am now divorced from the Bitch , and my kids are older. But I remember how absolutly FUBAR it was. I feel bad for you man. But it will get better with time.

Take the kids and do something fun with them, give them alot hugs and just be Dad. Dont know if its the right thing, but it is what I would do.

Goodluck , man stay strong
You dig the hole .. I fill the hole . 100% employment !

yooyoo

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:01 am

I'd go with B.

Kids are always more important.
I am so smart, i am so smart... S-M-R-T... i mean S-M-A-R-T

ilikeyyc

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:02 am

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 6):
If you have time, I'd also consider ordering one of those on site storage pods, placing all her crap in the pod, and changing the locks to the house.

I had a room mate who kicked her boyfriend out of the house by trashing his room and then throwing all his stuff out on the front lawn. He was at work and came home to find the "surprise". That was not a fun day as I had to help him pick up his stuff and move him out that night.
Fighting Absurdity with Absurdity!

kmh1956

Why on earth are you still married? This woman is certainly not setting any sort of good example for your children, whereas you appear to be taking the high road.

My advice....cut your losses and get a divorce. It'll be hard on the kids at first but in the long run they'll end up in a much healthier atmosphere than the one they're in now. Try not to say anything against their mother (that's the hardest thing to do...trust me) They'll only end up resenting you. Keep the relationship as cordial as you can stand with mother.....the kids will figure it out sooner or later.

There's bound to be someone out there who is more worthy of you.
'Somebody tell me why I'm on my own if there's a soulmate for everyone' :Natasha Bedingfield

aa61hvy

How about beat off in your room and feel sorry for yourself the whole night?
Go big or go home

Coal

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:03 am

[Shamless-self-plug]It's my 22nd bday today.

Happy bday Coal[/Shameless-self-plug]

Coal
Nxt Flts: MI RGN-SIN | SQ SIN-RGN-SIN | CX SIN-HKG-PVG | SQ PVG-SIN

AeroWesty

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:04 am

Quoting AA61Hvy (Reply 12):

I think the general idea is for him to do something different tonight.

yooyoo

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:08 am

he does that the other days of the year  Wink
I am so smart, i am so smart... S-M-R-T... i mean S-M-A-R-T

aa61hvy

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:12 am

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 14):

Haha touche!
Go big or go home

ScarletHarlot

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:32 am

I vote for B - you've got to take the high road for the kids.

I'm sorry you have to go through this crap.
But that was when I ruled the world

TedTAce
Topic Author

Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:32 am

So I post this thread, have a few laughs, then get ready to pick up the kids with te intention of bringing them to an empty house so they can make their cards for her and she can have at LEAST one nice thing from this day that will actually mean something. But Low-and-behold who comes home early after finally being approved for a 1/2 day off? Oy Freaking FEH!! At least she decided to take a nap, the kids are doing her cards, and she will be gone by 5:30 this evening.. Too bad I don't want to go to jail for assulting her; or else the door would be hitting her SQARELY in the ass on her way out.

PS I had the day off so I could take care of daycare issues... ORIGIANLLY I had this day off so we could take her sky diving, but the best laid plans and all that.. at least she will be getting some tonight  Yeah sure

AeroWesty

Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:36 am

This isn't doing a lot to convince me about the sanctity of marriage, you realize.  Wink

halls120

Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:39 am

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 14):

rotfl  I shouldn't laugh, but that WAS funny.

I have a colleague whose wife just walked out on him and their three kids. She didn't even bother to see each kid off to college.

Years from now your _____'s conduct will come back to haunt her.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

aerobalance

Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:45 am

Option B

Then in time, find yourself a nice woman, or a skank if need be, and enjoy.
"Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy..."

TedTAce
Topic Author

Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:52 am

Quoting Aerobalance (Reply 21):
or a skank

no 
I have spent the last 10 years getting really fat and used to not using condoms. While a good drunk skank MIGHT give me the time of day, there is no way I'm going back to condom land if I can help it ad thats were the skanks hide out. I figure I'm going to spend AT LEAST a year getting myself in better shape (pounding rosy and her 5 sisters) and meeting some women and getting to know them VERY well before it comes intimate. I'm not looking for another wife, but if I can find a good partner that will be cool; whatever happens when it happens is cool.

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 20):
but that WAS funny.

checkmark 

I ended up just short of ignoring her for the short time she was here, I heard her whining about not having a cake, but I figure that's revenge enough for now. If she wanted cake she should have bothered to have dinner with her family.

Nacho Libre was cool and the kids really liked it. Now to see how hellish the weekend goes. She's still calling me "Teddy Bear' though I have asked her to stop twice. I guess it's time for a drinky poo, some serious posting, maybe a little partypoker.net then worry about the rest in the morning.

JamieD

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:08 am

Quoting Jkw777 (Reply 3):
Pawn the kids off with a babysitter/nanny. Go meet up with some pals to get shit faced drunk, then bring home some random chick and bang her rotten.

checkmark 

We have a winner.

kaddyuk

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:09 am

Quoting Jkw777 (Reply 3):
Ironically it's an ex's birthday today

Is she 40 as well?  duck 
Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine" never had Gonorrhea

FlyingTexan

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:10 am

Does your pending divorce have anything to do with your copious time spent online? (not only this site, but a similar, parody one as well)

"Wouldn't your boss like to fly home nonstop at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon?" -Airline Exec to Congressional Staffer

TedTAce
Topic Author

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:18 am

Quoting FlyingTexan (Reply 25):
Does your pending divorce have anything to do with your copious time spent online? (not only this site, but a similar, parody one as well)

Nope, you need to read this one: http://airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/1336527

AeroWesty

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:50 am

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 22):
I guess it's time for a drinky poo,

Mmm, drinky poo. What a good idea. I think tonight it'll be cranberry 'n' peach schapps.  yummy 

TedTAce
Topic Author

Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:33 pm

FYI the biotch came home @ 0630 after spending the night with her lover talking about she's not going to be seeing him again (even though they work together) as it's not going to work out because he's married. Thank gawd she's not even trying to act like it changes things between us, but I saw this train wreck comming from a mile away. Gawd women CAN BE stupid.

As I was writing this he just called (he hung up when I answered the phone), but she's out getting breakfast LOL.

vinniewinnie

Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:51 pm

It looks like you really wanna let the world know that your wife is a slapper... Not sure she really likes it.

Since you are posting this I'm sure she deserves it though....

Nice to know that your kids are still your utmost priority. How are they taking it? Suppose the atmosphere must be awful at your place. How long to go till you finally live your own lifes separately. Who will be in charge of the kids?

Just wondering...

Take care,

Vincent

Jkw777

Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:57 pm

Quoting JamieD (Reply 23):
We have a winner.

Wahoo!  Wink

Quoting Kaddyuk (Reply 24):
Is she 40 as well?

No just half of 40! LOL!  Smile

Cheers,
Justin Big grin
jkw6210@btopenworld.com or +447751242989

TedTAce
Topic Author

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:51 pm

Quoting VinnieWinnie (Reply 29):
Not sure she really likes it.

If she knew about that picture she would shite herself!!!

I'm sure she deserves it though....

checkmark 

How are they taking it? Suppose the atmosphere must be awful at your place. How long to go till you finally live your own lifes separately. Who will be in charge of the kids?

My girl is 4, about to turn 5, she doesn't really get it. My boy 7 about to turn 8, is not happy but like I told him last night he can either choose to use it as an excuse for failure or he can choose to make it a non issue and be sucessful. I used Colin Powell as an example of someone who comes from adversity to achieve great things. Things are good around the house so long as the wife and I are not in the same room. We are supposed to be agreeing to joint custody, but it looks like I'm going to have the kids for the most part for the first few years while she goes to school. We still have to fix and sell the house and that's going to take time, so it's going to be interesting.

vinniewinnie

Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:20 am

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 31):
If she knew about that picture she would shite herself!!!

No wonder lol do U reckon she'll ever find out?

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 31):
My girl is 4, about to turn 5, she doesn't really get it. My boy 7 about to turn 8, is not happy but like I told him last night he can either choose to use it as an excuse for failure or he can choose to make it a non issue and be sucessful. I used Colin Powell as an example of someone who comes from adversity to achieve great things. Things are good around the house so long as the wife and I are not in the same room. We are supposed to be agreeing to joint custody, but it looks like I'm going to have the kids for the most part for the first few years while she goes to school. We still have to fix and sell the house and that's going to take time, so it's going to be interesting.

Nice comparison it might even make them more resistent than the average Joe!

At least you and your wife seem to agree on the kids which is a good things...

Thanks for answering my questions wasn't sure whether you would get offended or not...

Vincent

TedTAce
Topic Author

Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:06 am

Quoting VinnieWinnie (Reply 32):
No wonder lol do U reckon she'll ever find out?

NO. no one at her work would likely be an a.nutter, even if there were; they know what's going on and that she is getting her just deserts here.

Quoting VinnieWinnie (Reply 32):
Thanks for answering my questions wasn't sure whether you would get offended or not...

No problem. As long as you stay off the subject of smally furry animals I'll talk about anything.

flyingbabydoc

Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:48 am

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 22):
I ended up just short of ignoring her for the short time she was here, I heard her whining about not having a cake, but I figure that's revenge enough for now. If she wanted cake she should have bothered to have dinner with her family.

I am sorry to hear about your story. Seems that this road to divorce has some muddy potholes.

I think it is not my place to tell you anything regarding your life, but I sincerely hope you and your wife find a way to keep your children out of this "war" as much as possible. You certainly know that at their age there is a horrible feeling of loss and neglect (although not real) when parents split up. You seem to be a sensitive and caring father (by suggesting taking them out to the movies after dinner), and from my experience with kids I would suggest you to keep the war outside the house whenever possible; to reassure them of your love AND of their mother's love (even if that is not the case, they will discover it for themselves later, not through you) and to make sure they understand that they are not the cause of the horrible situation between the parents.

Once you have accomplished that, and guaranteed that your children will suffer the least possible, you will probably feel better to deal with the wife. Which, sorry to say, also should be pitied for the lack of common sense and terrible choices (new partner, as you mentioned). It might require an overwhelming effort from you, but your kids will thank you at the end.

I hope I have not intruded too much in your private life. If I had, I apologize. I wish you and your kids all the best.

Alex
Marriage is the art of turning a lover into a relative

saxdiva

Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:49 am

Ted, stick to your guns, get full physical custody of your kids, and put your energies into being a dad and getting back in shape. Look at it this way: in ten years, you'll have the respect of your kids and will probably be ready for a good relationship. Where do you suppose your ex will be in ten years?

Also... I'm sure you already know this, but don't let anyone drag your kids into the crossfire. Just hang in there and keep them on track in school and whatever they're into.

Take care,
Leanne

slider

Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:53 am

I'm almost speechless.

All this sympathy for a guy who's posting pics of his wife online and trashing her. Talk about airing dirty laundry....

Good luck. It's a lousy situation but you don't help yourself by taking this road.

TedTAce
Topic Author

Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:44 am

Quoting Flyingbabydoc (Reply 34):
I wish you and your kids all the best.

Thank you

Quoting Saxdiva (Reply 35):
Take care

Thank you

Quoting Slider (Reply 36):
Good luck

Thank you

It's a lousy situation but you don't help yourself by taking this road.

You kind of have a point here. But considering the other alternatives that husbands choose in this position, venting about it on the internet is harmless when it comes to all involved. I can YELL and SCREAM here, and no matter what, no one will be physically hurt, and I will always be able to talk to my kids in the comfort of my dwelling whatever that might be at the time. This is a much better alternative to watching the in-laws raise them while I'm on death row.

I have a trump card if I need it, she claims to be totally in love with this guy, yet he's married and she's just short of willing to do anything to protect his marriage. The way things are; I'm going to be happy with split custody and no child support. If it gets 'worse' I know I'm not the only guy who's going to get screwed in the deal.

halls120

Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:07 am

I'm almost speechless.

All this sympathy for a guy who's posting pics of his wife online and trashing her. Talk about airing dirty laundry....

Given the facts as we know them, Ted deserves all our sympathy and more.

Yes, I'm biased, because I've been through the same thing he's going through now.

Keeping the kids sane is the biggest hurdle. Nine years after our marriage fell apart due to the ex-wife's infidelity, I'm still trying to convince my 22 year old son that his mother is a decent human being that deserves his respect.

Why I'm doing it, I don't know, since she is at heart a cheating, lying, serial adulteress and who#e.  Wink

flyingbabydoc

Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:10 am

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 38):
Keeping the kids sane is the biggest hurdle. Nine years after our marriage fell apart due to the ex-wife's infidelity, I'm still trying to convince my 22 year old son that his mother is a decent human being that deserves his respect.

My respect to you. I am sure your 22 y.o. will be able to figure it out by himself about his mother, but at least he will not have the feeling that it was his father that "set him up" for hating her. Must be a dreadful, really difficult situation, and you seem to have overcome it quite well.

Alex

halls120

Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:26 am

Quoting Flyingbabydoc (Reply 39):
My respect to you. I am sure your 22 y.o. will be able to figure it out by himself about his mother, but at least he will not have the feeling that it was his father that "set him up" for hating her. Must be a dreadful, really difficult situation, and you seem to have overcome it quite well

Two months ago I got a call from my son. He was livid, telling me the latest outrage he had suffered at the hands of his Mom. I pointed out that he should give her a break, since she was getting married in a month and was probably very stressed out.

Hour later ex calls me. "I guess you;ve heard your son and I are fighting again." I calmly suggested that she recognize that 1) he was just starting a new job and was equally as stresseed as she was, and 2) she should consider trying to have conersations with him that didn't involve her playing the role of Mom. At the end of the conversation, ex says "you know, you are the only person I'm not fighting with right now." I responded "that's because we have nothing to fight about, and she laughed.

Postscript - son told me mom is not acting so wierd lately, so maybe it started to sink in.

She still is lying, scumbag of a wh*re. I feel sorry for her new husband....

flyingbabydoc

Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:32 am

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 40):
son told me mom is not acting so wierd lately, so maybe it started to sink in.

Possibly. And the good thing is, you are not involved. If something like this would happen to me, as a son, and one of my parents would start feeling my head with bad things about the other, the logical conclusion would be "I am really f....d up since this is my father/mother he/she is talking about". In this way, he will make up his own mind.

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 40):
She still is lying, scumbag of a wh*re. I feel sorry for her new husband....

Now you are trying to reach "sainthood" status...let him discover it for himself too.  Wink

Alex

GuitrThree

Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:54 am

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 28):
Gawd women CAN BE stupid.

With all due respect, I'm not so sure this statement doesn't apply to both sides...
As Seen On FlightRadar24! Radar ==> F-KBNA5

halls120

Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:43 am

Quoting Flyingbabydoc (Reply 41):
Quoting Halls120 (Reply 40):She still is lying, scumbag of a wh*re. I feel sorry for her new husband....
Now you are trying to reach "sainthood" status...let him discover it for himself too.

Oh, of course. He needs to find it out for himself....

TedTAce
Topic Author

Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:11 pm

Quoting GuitrThree (Reply 42):
With all due respect, I'm not so sure this statement doesn't apply to both sides...

I'm sorry but men ARE stupid. Notice the difference in verbiage?  Wink

vinniewinnie

Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:49 pm

Quoting GuitrThree (Reply 42):

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 44):
I'm sorry but men ARE stupid. Notice the difference in verbiage?

Suppose man are stupid to marry woman in the first place.  Wink

baylorairbear

Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:05 pm

I'm sorry Ted, I don't feel that I know you well enough to participate in this thread. Frankly, that offends me, as I have now been excluded.

BAB  cry 
I'm just skipping stones...

TedTAce
Topic Author

Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:19 pm

Quoting BaylorAirBear (Reply 46):
I'm sorry Ted, I don't feel that I know you well enough to participate in this thread. Frankly, that offends me, as I have now been excluded.

BAB cry

I think you need this one too:

Wink

slider

Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:37 am

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 37):
You kind of have a point here. But considering the other alternatives that husbands choose in this position, venting about it on the internet is harmless when it comes to all involved.

And this is also true, sir. Id much rather you vent here in whatever manner you choose than choose some other self-destructive outlet or another outlet that adversely impacts your kids.

I can't empathize, as I've never been there, but I do wish you well and hope all unfolds with the least amount of pain for all involved. This is especially pertinent when kids are involved. Bon chance mon ami...