rootsair

Prison Break: Do You Like That Show?

Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:27 am

Here in Switzerland Prison break has begun to be broadcasted.
I think its a cool series and apparntly its a success in the US.
what do you think about it?

Regards
BM
A man without the knowledge of his past history,culture and origins is like a tree without roots

AirWillie6475

RE: Prison Break: Do You Like That Show?

Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:43 am

I couldn't belive that they are making a second season. Because of the nature of the story I thought it would be a few episodes long. I mean how long can they be on the run?? If it was in real life, they would have been caught in a few days if not hours. I think realism is very important to a show such as these, now it's getting kind of unrealistic. kind of like that show LOST, it's not that hard to find a plane crash site.

[Edited 2006-08-28 23:46:27]

DYflyer

Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:48 am

I have to agree with AirWillie. I'm sceptical about season 2. And the show absolutely has some realism-issues (i'm not going to go into detail to avoid spoiling the show for those who haven't completed the first season yet). However, if you look away from this, the show is great. Very good acting and good entertainment.
Life is like a book. If you don't travel, you only read one page.

Clogman

Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:09 am

I saw the whole first season. I think it was an awesome show.
I'm gonna get it on DVD as well.

They just started showing season 2 over here in Denmark 2 days ago. I saw the first episode. And I still find it good. But I hope I wont get dissapointed of season 2 though after seen season 1.