53Sqdn
Topic Author

UK Law Regarding Drivers With No

Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:52 pm

Licence, insurance whatever.

I was watching the program 'wildest police videos' the other night and, there was a chase in the US involving (as it turned out) an 18 year old. Basically, he had two girls in the car with him and he was known to the Police. This was his 8th (if I remember correctly) time at being pursued. He drove like a maniac. He basically lost control of the car and slammed into the concrete upright of a bridge. The car was totalled. One girl died, the other received 'critical' injuries. Somehow, he managed survive and tried to flee the scene. He was captured and, was sentenced to 60 years for (can't remember the US tech terms) this horrific crash. Personally, in this instance, I like the American justice system

What would the punishment have been in the UK considering, that many 'nutters' have been caught, released only to re-offend literally hundreds of times?

How many people (including many,many children) in the UK have been murdered by these Fokkers (no disrespect to our German friends)

Murdered? Yep! I want all those (UK) based bstrds (irrespective of age) banged up for a minimum 20 years

Not very 'British' is it. Blox.

Is this a personal issue for me? Yup! Would I use a shotgun on any and all of the bstrds? Yup.

I will not answer any questions, nor, reply too any 'pratts' that need 'stimulation'.

Basically, I think that this fucking Country sucks when the 'system' fails again and again. To the Mods, sorry for the f word but, I am both sad and angry and have tried to keep within the rules.

These moronic turds need exterminating ASAP. Just my opinion though.

I've been to my local place of worship and received a pat on the head (basically). Life is just a staircase. You go up so many steps only for some incident/person to make the next climb even harder.

This post is just me venting 'my' rage at the total FU that is the British judicial system. For those that stayed the course, thanks. For those that think I'm an imbecile, thanks. For those that have experienced and lost loved ones....

You 'are' so special.

At least here, I can let off some of the steam that has been building inside me.

Done & Dusted.

John (not the happiest bunny on the planet)

RobK

RE: UK Law Regarding Drivers With No

Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:56 am

yes 

R

ryangooner

RE: UK Law Regarding Drivers With No

Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:23 am

Quoting 53Sqdn (Thread starter):
What would the punishment have been in the UK considering, that many 'nutters' have been caught, released only to re-offend literally hundreds of times?

The "Nutter" would have been charged with Causing Death by Dangerous Driving if it were here in the UK and a speculative jail sentence of 3-5 years, The court has the power to hand out a maximum of 14 years Jail time but the courts never seem to use their maximums.

Ryan
ooh to ooh to be ooh to be a gooner!