Topic Author

9/11 Deniro Documentary

Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:05 pm

Did anyone watch this documentary that was on CBS tonight? I had never seen it before even though it was produced and released in 2002. I was simply amazed, shocked, saddened, horrified, proud, whatever the emotion, I felt it. I wasn't sure I would watch it since there was some stink about the content and language, but boy am I glad I did. It is probably the best documentary I have ever seen. If you haven't seen it, I highly reccommend you watch it if you can.

RE: 9/11 Deniro Documentary

Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:23 pm

If you are writing about the documentary that CBS put together in 2002 that I think you are, Deniro only hosted it. The actual footage came from two french brothers that were doing a documentary on rookie fireman in NYC that summer. They were kind of upset because there hadn't been a big fire yet for either of the rookies they were filming to be involved in. CBS bought the rights to their film on 9/11 since theirs is the only film showing the American Airlines jet striking the north tower.
Warm winds blowing, heating blue skies, and a road that goes forever, I'm going to Texas!