ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 - Two Weeks Out

Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:46 pm

We're two weeks out from Battlestar Galactica Season 3 . . . same station, same time slot. Friday at 9pm Alaska Time on Sci-Fi

Here's some tidbits to help whet your appetites.

http://www.gateworld.net/galactica/s3/index.shtml

http://www.gateworld.net/galactica/n...9/season_three_cast_photo_23.shtml

bigthumbsup 
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

searpqx

RE: Battlestar Galactica Season 3 - Two Weeks Out

Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:54 pm

Already on DVR!

The message you were about to post is too short and probably not of any higher value to the topic at hand . . . blah blah blah
"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity"

Banco

Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:47 pm

No doubt we're going to have to wait 6 months before it turns up in the UK.  grumpy 
She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

RichardPrice

Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:09 pm

Have you been watching the shorts on scifi.com? They add a lot to the story...

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:15 pm

Quoting RichardPrice (Reply 3):
Have you been watching the shorts on scifi.com? They add a lot to the story...

grumpy 

No, blasted I missed them. I didn't hear about them until this week. I hope they'll be put out on the DVD for Season 3 when that is released.

Any insight on them for us?  biggrin 
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

RichardPrice

Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:22 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 4):
No, blasted I missed them. I didn't hear about them until this week. I hope they'll be put out on the DVD for Season 3 when that is released.

You can still watch them now! Go to htttp://www.scifi.com/battlestar/ and click on the 'Resistance Webisodes' link on the right under Special Features.

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:27 pm

Quoting RichardPrice (Reply 5):
You can still watch them now! Go to htttp://www.scifi.com/battlestar/ and click on the 'Resistance Webisodes' link on the right under Special Features.

checkmark 

My hero. Thanks for that.

Gman94

Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:19 pm

Quoting Banco (Reply 2):
No doubt we're going to have to wait 6 months before it turns up in the UK.

That's what Bit Torrent is for.  bigthumbsup 

Bah!! Didn't know about the Webisodes have to check them out before the season starts.
British Airways - The Way To Fly

Springbok747

Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:27 pm

Quoting RichardPrice (Reply 5):

I tried watching them from here....but the damn thing says "link not available from your location"...what the hell is that? I thought those webisodes were available everywhere...damn.

And looks like the DVD will be out before season 3 is shown on TV...in fact we are just getting season 2 on Channel ten.
אני תומך בישראל

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:31 pm

I watched the first seven . . . interesting shorts - about 3 minutes each, and they do add a lot. Although one won't be lost when Season 3 kicks off I'm sure I can see these webisodes as a definite help in putting pieces together.

greasespot

Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:53 pm

Quoting Banco (Reply 2):
No doubt we're going to have to wait 6 months before it turns up in the UK.

Same here...And we are right next door....  irked   irked   irked 

GS
Sometimes all you can do is look them in the eye and ask " how much did your mom drink when she was pregnant with you?"

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:58 pm

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 8):
And looks like the DVD will be out before season 3 is shown on TV

That DVD is in my Mailbox at home . . . I am at work . . . 800 miles away  cry  cry  cry 

I'll get it Thurs when I get back to ANC  praise 

Quoting Greasespot (Reply 10):
Same here...And we are right next door....

Didn't Canada get the broadcast at the same time as the US last season? Can you not tap in to SciFi on a Satellite and grab a US feed?

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:00 pm

So, who saw the Season three Premier tonight/last night?

Opinions?

I think Col Tigh has more balls than I originally thought.

His wife is still a skanky slut - should be killed off . . . she's a traitor too, all the more reason for her demise.

Interesting jail cell they have Starbuck in . . .

Commander Adama gained a little weight . . .

Insurgency? Homicide Bombers? Interesting parallel with today's world.

Summary Executions of Detainees. Fortunately no parallel with today's world, but look back about 50-60 years.

What shall be next?

Curious now. Roslyn was in that group of detainees that was supposedly executed. But she is appearing in next weeks episode? Cylon?

Let's hear it . . .

greasespot

Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:51 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 11):
Didn't Canada get the broadcast at the same time as the US last season? Can you not tap in to SciFi on a Satellite and grab a US feed?

no  and  no 

We were about 4 mos. behind.

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 12):
So, who saw the Season three Premier tonight/last night?

.It is on here tonight....... praise   praise  praise 

GS
Sometimes all you can do is look them in the eye and ask " how much did your mom drink when she was pregnant with you?"

Go3Team

Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:56 pm

I had to DVR it because I am out of town. I was hoping like hell the hotel carried the Sci Fi channel, but they don't.  Sad I'd probably better catch up on the 2.5 DVDs as well. Did the episodes on the Sci Fi website help out any?
Yay Pudding!

RichPhitzwell

Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:55 pm

I hated this show. Im sorry
I thought it was a cheep take off of the original. I apologise
I was comparing the original Charlies Angels show to the movies and thinking the same of this show. Someone hang me.

I now vote that this be one of the best Sci Fi flicks around. A bit deeper than Star Trek, SG1, and Atlantis combined.

Too bad I know longer have a DVR so I probably wont see a single show this season.  Sad
Nonav.com kinda like Whiners except the lights are on and the pimps been paid

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:44 am

Quoting Go3Team (Reply 14):
Did the episodes on the Sci Fi website help out any?

Marginally . . .

At least I know how the insurgency was started; the reason the first guy blew himself up (the fact that during the webcasts his girlfriend/wife was killed by Cylons); etc. It put some pieces into place.

thomasphoto60

Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:05 am

I thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 seasons and I look forward when I get back home to the states in a few weeks to catch the remainder of season 3 (hopefully SciFi will replay the episodes that I will miss).

Save for the space sequences, the Cylon Centurions, ect... one might be forgiven for mistaking BSG as a drama rather than a Science Fiction program, and that is the beauty of the show. I know people that are not at all Sci-Fi fans who tune into this show and those like myself who hated the original 70s series but were quick converts after the pilot episode, that says a lot about the quality of the show. The producers, writers and actors of BSG have certainly created a whole new genre of Sci-Fi, imo.

I am still am impressed with how the producers of BSG, avoided many of the space/sci-fi cliches. i.e. the standard laser battle sequences, the funky outfits/clothing, ect...I mean how many Sci-Fi shows/movies (not set on or involving Earth) do you see the use of Hummers and Troop transport trucks? The civilian population dressed in business suits or dresses? The use of military terminology (especially terminology used aboard Aircraft Carriers)? And the pilot episode where Roslin is taking the oath of office on 'Colonial 1' a-la Johnson taking the oath of office aboard Air Force 1, or the attempted assignation of 'Boomer' again very similar to Dallas '63'. These guys are thinking waaaay out of the Sci-Fi box and I say bravo to Moore and company for creating this masterpiece. BTW, did I see Glen Larson's name on the production credits a year or so back? Considering he was one of the creators of the original series, I was a little surprised.

Is it me or is this is one of the most intense TV programs that has ever aired? The only other show that I get the same feel for is FX's 'Rescue Me' (another one of my favs).

Thomas

[Edited 2006-10-08 03:08:54]
"Show me the Braniffs"

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:14 am

Quoting Thomasphoto60 (Reply 17):
I know people that are not at all Sci-Fi fans who tune into this show and those like myself who hated the original 70s series but were quick converts after the pilot episode, that says a lot about the quality of the show.

I definitely had my doubts about the re-born BSG . . . I watched the old campy 70s/80s version and have a tendency to discredit anything "remake" coming out of Hollyweed/elsewhere.

As you say, I was instantly sold on this new series when the Pilot aired.

one might be forgiven for mistaking BSG as a drama rather than a Science Fiction program, and that is the beauty of the show

Precisely.

BTW, did I see Glen Larson's name on the production credits a year or so back?

Yes. I'm not sure if he was associate producer attempting to maintain continuity with the original or what. Maintaining continuity with the original seems a fruitless effort with the new BSG as just about the only thing that has remained the same is the names of people and ships and planets. Everything else - literally - is new, save basic Battlestar and Viper design.

Also, of note, Richard Hatch swore he'd never have anything to do with the new BSG . . . and he's rather a regular cast member.

is this is one of the most intense TV programs that has ever aired

checkmark 

Tom in NO

Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:30 am

Bring back Maren Jensen and Laurette Spang and I'm there..... wink 

Tom at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:01 pm

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 19):
Maren Jensen and Laurette Spang

Very nice . . .

However:

There is something to be said for Cylon engineering  tongue 

Go3Team

Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:03 pm

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 19):
Bring back Maren Jensen and Laurette Spang and I'm there.....

That girl with the pigtails on the bridge was pretty hot. I can't remember her name right off hand though.
Yay Pudding!

Tom in NO

Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:41 pm

Pep, tell me that's the getup she wears on the show.....please, say it's so!!!  eyepopping 

.....and the chick on the bridge was Ann Lockhart, I believe...

Tom at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:00 pm

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 22):
Pep, tell me that's the getup she wears on the show.....please, say it's so!!!

I wish!  laughing  . . . the rest of that spread in Maxim is probably too graphic for A-Net . . .worth checking out tho . . . www.maxim.com  thumbsup |

Quoting Tom in NO (Reply 22):
.....and the chick on the bridge was Ann Lockhart, I believe...

Nope . . . I know the one he's talking about . . . Lockhart played a Viper Pilot named Sheba, daughter of Commander Caine.

The girl with the rolled up pigtails was the commo officer. Always said "Blah, Blah, Blah, Vipers Launch when ready", is Sarah Rush.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0750706/

Go3Team

Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:05 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 23):
The girl with the rolled up pigtails was the commo officer. Always said "Blah, Blah, Blah, Vipers Launch when ready", is Sarah Rush.

That's the one. Although her recent appearances have shown her to have "aged" a bit, would it be wrong to think of the younger version while in bed?
Yay Pudding!

Klaus

Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:01 am

Excellent episodes, again!  bigthumbsup 

searpqx

Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:50 am

s it me or is this is one of the most intense TV programs that has ever aired?

Very much so! Two hours was almost too much for me to sit through, and yet come the final scene I'm on the edge of my seat and praying for Friday to hurry up!

Commander Adama gained a little weight . . .

I was a little disappointed with how they played this. Once I realized (during Adama's dressing down) what they were doing, I thought what a cool sub-plot and was really looking forward to how they developed it. But instead he just seems to have done a, "golly gee Dad, guess you're right", and toughened up. By the end of the episode he was already dropping weight.

Curious now. Roslyn was in that group of detainees that was supposedly executed. But she is appearing in next weeks episode? Cylon?

No, my guess is either under someone (the VP shields her with his body?) or something to do with the pathogen from when she was cured.

What do you think of Starbuck's 'baby'? Really hers? Did she really go all mommy on us, or is she up to something? My guess is the kid is a plant, and she's playing along.

RichardPrice

Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:04 am

No, pretty sure the detainees were taken to the same location as the dropoff point being used for the insurgents rendezvous, and thus the firing we heard was an attack on the Cylons by those insurgents.

Someone in the Cylon command wanted to let them live, that was the best way to ensure that AND cover their own asses as well.

Fokker Lover

Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:57 am

Do you think the Cylons actually pushed the little girl down the stairs, or did they give her a shot to induce a coma and pour some blood on the floor? There's no way that was an accident.

I took Roslyn off of my list of possible Cylons a long time ago. The clincher was when the baby Cylon blood cured her cancer.

Baltar, on the other hand is right up at the top of my list. The previews look like Adama may have nuked the place and Baltar is finally starting to realise that he has managed to live through yet ground zero.
10,000 years ago we would have eaten you. Today, we drag you along and allow you to pollute the gene pool.

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:43 am

Quoting Searpqx (Reply 26):
But instead he just seems to have done a, "golly gee Dad, guess you're right", and toughened up

Yeah, after his Old Lady unloaded on him too . . . "Your Dad is right, you're a fat ass and you've gotten lazy. Better get your shit together Commander!".

Quoting Searpqx (Reply 26):
What do you think of Starbuck's 'baby'? Really hers? Did she really go all mommy on us, or is she up to something?

I concur with your guess . . . Starbuck is playing the game waiting for the appropriate chance to kill yet another Cylon . . . no chance she's gone maternal . . .

Quoting RichardPrice (Reply 27):

Very interesting. You're spot on of course - we never SAW any detainees killed, only heard the gun fire . . . very plausible plot twist . . .

Quoting Fokker Lover (Reply 28):
Do you think the Cylons actually pushed the little girl down the stairs, or did they give her a shot to induce a coma and pour some blood on the floor? There's no way that was an accident.

Oh, I could easily see this being an accident. I have a kid . . . very possible indeed. But I like your idea.

Gotta wonder though . . . why would the Cylons roll this kid down the stairs after they've been busting their asses trying to breed? Why take the chance on killing this kid? Of course, we have no proof that this is a Starbuck/Cylon rugrat, only some Cylon's word that it is so . . .

MCIGuy

Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:02 am

Quoting RichardPrice (Reply 27):
No, pretty sure the detainees were taken to the same location as the dropoff point being used for the insurgents rendezvous, and thus the firing we heard was an attack on the Cylons by those insurgents.

Someone in the Cylon command wanted to let them live, that was the best way to ensure that AND cover their own asses as well.

That's a pretty good angle! Hadn't thought of that!
My thought was that the release of Cally Tyrol wasn't just a "renegade cop" but it was planned. They didn't intend to execute the insurgents in the first place but they released Cally so she could hear the gunfire and run back and tell the colony "they just shot the insurgents". Just a mind fark so to speak.

I agree about Kara. She's one of the most militant Cylon-haters of all. Can't see her getting all mushy over a "toaster". Also, she is MUCH prettier with long hair, she should keep it. Katee Sackhoff seems really feminine off camera.

BTW, did Jamie Bamber really gain weight for this years role as Apollo or was it prostheses?

[Edited 2006-10-10 03:08:03]
Airliners.net Moderator Team

searpqx

Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:12 am

Quoting MCIGuy (Reply 30):
BTW, did Jamie Bamber really gain weight for this years role as Apollo or was it prostheses?

He may have put on a little, but I'm guessing most was prostheses. Like I said, by the end of the episode, his face had already lost that bloated, 'neck bulging over the collar' look.

They didn't intend to execute the insurgents in the first place but they released Cally so she could hear the gunfire and run back and tell the colony "they just shot the insurgents". Just a mind fark so to speak.

I don't know, I'm still thinking that most of the insurgents will be found dead at the start of the next episode. Remember, the toasters marched up in a firing line and unholstered their weapons. Also, the area where the insurgents were was an open river bed, while the rendevouz with Boomer was in a wooded area. Probably close in proximity, but not the same places.

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:20 am

The answer to that was here and I blew right by it the other day.  

http://www.gateworld.net/galactica/index.shtml

Now I can't find it!   

Quoting Searpqx (Reply 31):
I'm still thinking that most of the insurgents will be found dead at the start of the next episode.

checkmark  Agreed.

My thought was that the release of Cally Tyrol wasn't just a "renegade cop" but it was planned.

Disagree . . . the cop was a former Galactica Viper Jock . . . who didn't want to arrest her in the first place. Remember, you saw him - after the arrest - without his mask standing in front of Tyrol's tent holding whatever baby trinket and talking with the Chief . . . he's the one that cut her loose . . . so, although he may not be a militant cop, he has strong ties to the Chief, Cally and the whole flight deck crew.

[Edited 2006-10-10 04:21:17]

MCIGuy

Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:31 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 32):
Disagree . . . the cop was a former Galactica Viper Jock . . . who didn't want to arrest her in the first place. Remember, you saw him - after the arrest - without his mask standing in front of Tyrol's tent holding whatever baby trinket and talking with the Chief . . . he's the one that cut her loose . . . so, although he may not be a militant cop, he has strong ties to the Chief, Cally and the whole flight deck crew.

Yeah, you do have a point. I'm leaning toward RichardPrice's theory now.
I'm thinking the toasters will get there's and then some though. Episodes 3 and 4 this year are titled "Exodus Pt.1" and "Exodus Pt. 2".  Wink

Springbok747

Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:29 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 11):
That DVD is in my Mailbox at home . . .

Whooo..how did u already get the season 3 DVD? I want it  drool 

Quoting Fokker Lover (Reply 28):
Baltar, on the other hand is right up at the top of my list. The previews look like Adama may have nuked the place and Baltar is finally starting to realise that he has managed to live through yet ground zero.

Definitely..Baltar has to be a cylon...he just doesn't realize it yet. Interesting to see that Adama now trusts Sharon enough to let her lead the team to meet Tigh on New Caprica...and also reinstating her as a lieutenant.
אני תומך בישראל

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:34 pm

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 34):
season 3

Nope, season 2.5 . . .

Interesting to see that Adama now trusts Sharon enough to let her lead the team to meet Tigh on New Caprica...and also reinstating her as a lieutenant.

It's a means to an end I think . . . I don't know that he trusts her so much as he doesn't have a lot of choice - the Chrome Toasters won't recognize her as anything other than a Sharon model . . .

She's just a tool . . .

Springbok747

Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:41 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 35):
Nope, season 2.5 . . .

Ahh..ok..hehe you had me worried there that season 3 was already out on DVD.

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 35):
She's just a tool . . .

Yeah.

But what about the so-called heroes of the cylons...the six and eight? Wonder what they think of all this resistance by the humans..
אני תומך בישראל

MCIGuy

Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:46 pm

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 36):
But what about the so-called heroes of the cylons...the six and eight? Wonder what they think of all this resistance by the humans..

I see a Cylon civil war after the colony is sprung from New Caprica. I also wonder if Pegasus won't be lost in the process.

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:46 pm

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 36):

Well, the original Hero of the Cylons Number Six is no longer - she was capped in the forehead in the season premier. There will be a replacement of course. And Hero of the Cylons Sharon made her feelings known, at least partially, when she said killing anyone was not the answer.

I believe they will still fight - and I'd not be surprised to see them actually become part of the resistance in the future . . .

Springbok747

Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:05 pm

One question though....how will the humans identify Sharon Agathon should she ever leave their sight? How, for example, can she ever be safely returned to Galactica?

Also...as indicated by Adama earlier in the episode, Centurions are incapable of distinguishing each individual Cylon copy of a model (in this case, Number Eight), as they have limited sentience.
If the Centurions are incapable of distinguishing between individual copies of a model, why would they fire on Sharon Agathon, who should be just another Eight to them?

(Edited for spelling)

[Edited 2006-10-10 07:06:46]
אני תומך בישראל

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:10 pm

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 39):
One question though....how will the humans identify Sharon Agathon should she ever leave their sight? How, for example, can she ever be safely returned to Galactica?

Good question, I have no answer . . . presumably, since all Cylons aren't wired together, only THAT Sharon will have knowledge of her conversations with Admiral Adama over the last 3-4 months after they left New Caprica. Perhaps that's the answer? Don't know.

If the Centurions are incapable of distinguishing between individual copies of a model, why would they fire on Sharon Agathon, who should be just another Eight to them?

I think they just fired on the crowd. . . if you recall, Sharon Agathon had her back turned when the shooting started . . .

searpqx

Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:10 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 38):
I believe they will still fight - and I'd not be surprised to see them actually become part of the resistance in the future . .

That was my thought as well - there will be schizm in the Cylon ranks, with 6 & 8 leading an outlawed group. It be a great plot device, they could occasionaly make common cause w/ the humans, but they'd never really be trusted by either side.

Do you mean why did they shoot at her at the rendevouz? Probably hadn't identified her yet

Springbok747

Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:20 pm

Another interesting bit here...after the cylons force Baltar to sign the execution order....

Baltar: "Oh, God."
Cavil: "She'll be back..."
Cavil: "... but if he pulls that trigger now, you won't."

Does this mean that Baltar is a Cylon...and that once he is dead..he will not be "downloaded"? Or is Baltar just a human after all? I strongly think that Baltar is a cylon....how did he survive the initial nuke attack (in the miniseries) otherwise?

Quoting Searpqx (Reply 41):
Do you mean why did they shoot at her at the rendevouz? Probably hadn't identified her yet

Yeah..but could it also be because she was wearing a colonial flight suit?
אני תומך בישראל

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:26 pm

My Guess.

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 42):
Baltar just a human after all

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 42):
Yeah..but could it also be because she was wearing a colonial flight suit?

Naaah, the Chrome Domes probably can't "See" a flight suit. The probably "See" an IFF transmission or some such . . . they're simply not that smart.

Springbok747

Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:29 pm

Good discussion guys Big grin

Ok..I will check back later...gotta go to class now...
אני תומך בישראל

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:48 pm

Interesting to see that Adama now trusts Sharon enough to let her lead the team to meet Tigh on New Caprica...and also reinstating her as a lieutenant

A few more thoughts on this . . .

First, Admiral Adama was one of several that conspired to "fake" the death of this Sharon's baby. Now, she's heading back to New Caprica where D'Anna knows (or according to previews will know) that Sharon's baby is alive.

Don't you think Admiral Adama has that thought buried in his mind somewhere - "Gee, what kind of help will she be if/when she find out her baby is NOT dead and that I help plot it's phony demise?"

That won't be pretty.

Further, after all that anger she displayed, and her speech in Adama's quarters I still don't buy it. Once a toaster, always a toaster - there's a plan.  scratchchin 

Klaus

Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:14 am

Baltar could still be a "fully functional" Cylon - as long as he himself isn't aware of his potential resurrection, he'd still be suitably impressed by a death threat and he wouldn't throw his "human act"...

Still, it would be a bit too easy on some level if he was...!  mischievous 

By the way: I'd also vote for the detainees' survival... it's pretty clear they won't depose Roslyn (the writers, I mean, not the cylons or their henchmen... ) and it was a bit too conveniently offscreen to not doubt the appearances...

searpqx

Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:59 am

Quoting Klaus (Reply 46):
Baltar could still be a "fully functional" Cylon - as long as he himself isn't aware of his potential resurrection, he'd still be suitably impressed by a death threat and he wouldn't throw his "human act"...

Whether he's human or cylon, where do people see his character going from here? After signing that execution order, he'll at best be seen as a patsy and at worst a traitor (as many already consider him). I can't see him having too many options left in the fleet.

Quoting Klaus (Reply 46):
By the way: I'd also vote for the detainees' survival... it's pretty clear they won't depose Roslyn (the writers, I mean, not the cylons or their henchmen... )

I agree that Roslyn will survive, but I'm still betting most others get killed. See you on Saturday to see who was right!  Wink

drgreen757

Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:36 pm

Gods damn I love this frakkin show!
Save the grey ghosts.

Springbok747

Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:22 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 45):
Further, after all that anger she displayed, and her speech in Adama's quarters I still don't buy it. Once a toaster, always a toaster - there's a plan.

Ohhh..yeah, there is definitely a plan all right.

Quoting Drgreen757 (Reply 48):
Gods damn I love this frakkin show!

bigthumbsup 
אני תומך בישראל