RJwrench85
Topic Author

Which Is Better "Tommy Boy" Or "Black Sheep"?

Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:23 pm

Like the topic says which David Spade-Chris Farley Movie did you like better and why?

Me personally it is "Tommy Boy" "Bee's Killer Bee's Your firearms are useless against them"   

[Edited 2006-09-30 08:25:20]
"Improvise, Adapt, Overcome"

QXatFAT

RE: Which Is Better "Tommy Boy" Or "Black Sheep"?

Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:24 pm

Im sorry but I feel like they are the same movie
Don't Tread On Me!

United767

Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:11 am

I enjoy Tommy Boy lot more than Black Sheep. Black Sheep did have its momnts though " Hey gang, there an Opie convention in town?"  laughing 
I wish UA flew mainline to MYR, that way you wouldn't be stuck in a smelly Saturn for 12 hours.

deltagator

Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:17 am

Tommy Boy was better. Mainly because it came first and by the time Black Sheep came around you already knew all the jokes.

A lot of people go to college for 7 years.
Yeah, they're called doctors.

32 Belly option on 1!
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

srbmod

Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:10 am

I think this line from SNL when Teri Hatcher dressed up as David Spade and vice versa:

David Spade: Oh, yeah? Well, you know, I did a movie called "Black Sheep." Maybe you saw it the first time, when it was called "Tommy Boy"!

The bit where they impersonate F/As is classic:

Richard Hayden: Ok, folks, the guy in front of you is Tommy, he's gonna be taking you through my little spiel here. Tommy is a Scorpio, he likes biking and he's never been laid. Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD. And, the life vests, these you might need. But what are the chances of us hitting a lake. If my money says anything, it's gonna be a mountain.

deltagator

Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:23 am

If only the safety briefing on flights was like that one. Seriously, if you can't figure out the seatbelt you don't belong out unsupervised.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

aa61hvy

Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:25 am

Tommy Boy for sure. Black Sheep was alright, but the whole premise and the one liners of Tommy Boy leave it in a class of its own
Go big or go home