1. Bedknobs and Broomsticks
2. Mary Poppins
3. Pete's Dragon
4. Alice in Wonderland (Freakishly Creative)
5. The Neverending Story (I was so scared of "The Nothing")
6. Goonies (I dug a hole in my grandfather's garden trying to find One Eyed Willie's Treasure on Thanksgiving with a few of my Cousins)
7. Return to Oz (That movie was freaky but cool, with Faruza Balk)
8. The Sound of Music
9. Airport 1975 (Of Course, even though it wasn't a kid movie, would watch it over and over. And you have to admit, for a plane movie, it has the BEST shots of air to air 747 coverage flying through the Rockies at low altitude. I just watched it again last night. And you've GOTTA love the random puns and jokes. "I'll have a Bourbon, with a Beer Chaser. JESUS CHRIST a Boiler Maker!"
10. Flight of the Navigator (A Disney Film about a kid who gets taken by an alien spacecraft and brought back to Ft. Lauderdale 8 years later without aging. I think this was Sarah Jessica Parker's first role in movies).
"Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy. Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy.....Okay, fine, we'll just turn 190 and Visual Our Way