fspilot747

A Diff. Kind Of "Ask The Pilot" Column

Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:39 am

Somebody might get a kick out of this.

http://www.vyuz.com/082106_Aviation.php

The links on the bottom are for other sets of questions.

I never knew a pilot invented the roller bag and founded TravelPro. I remember when you had to use bungee cords to tie your bags onto a dolly.

halls120

RE: A Diff. Kind Of "Ask The Pilot" Column

Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:00 am

Quoting FSPilot747 (Thread starter):
Somebody might get a kick out of this.

http://www.vyuz.com/082106_Aviation.php

The links on the bottom are for other sets of questions.

I never knew a pilot invented the roller bag and founded TravelPro. I remember when you had to use bungee cords to tie your bags onto a dolly.

Excellent column! I especially liked this one.

Quote:
An airplane has a nose, a tail, and a body. We’re all adults here. Does is have a penis?

Yes. Anytime you’re on the flight.

This one is great as well.

Quote:
I’m an astrologer and it’s very important for me to know the pilot’s birthday before I get on a flight. If the pilot’s sign is in retrograde, I’m not flying. Is there any way I can get this info? Is it okay to ask the pilots their birthday?

Sure you can ask. Don’t expect to go anywhere afterwards, though. If you came up to me and asked for my birthday, I’d give it to you. Then I’d call security. Just before you were removed from the flight I’d let you know I had a vision too, and mine didn’t include you on the flight. So whose vision is better? Who has the better crystal ball? Who should be the astrologer? Who should have the website named www.flying-astrologer-who-knows-all-....com?

[Edited 2006-11-03 22:01:52]
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

bushpilot

RE: A Diff. Kind Of "Ask The Pilot" Column

Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:43 am

That was entertaining. I liked his sentiments about the bearded man saying bad things about Bush, and how they need to start the wave in support.