vikinga346

Anyone Like Natural Ice Beer?

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:10 am

So I bought a $10.50 case of Natural Ice not too long ago and couldn't help myself to more and more and more. The stuff tastes so great and the aroma is just mouth-watering. Does anyone else believe that Natural Ice is a great tasting beer?

I know it's a college drinker's paradise, but the beer actually tastes GOOD. I will buy tons more of this cheap beer.
...you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you shall return

Kieron747

RE: Anyone Like Natural Ice Beer?

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:14 am

Yeah it's a great beer!

Signed,

Girls
Airliners.Net - The Jam Rag Of The Web.

EasternSon

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:33 am

I lived on Natty Light for about three and a half years. We had a local distributor seeling it for, like, $6.50 a case. It was ridiculously cheap, and so good. I actually like drinking it, and have recently found a local liquor store who stocks bottles. Nothing better than Natty in a bottle.

The Ice, however, is a stomach ache in a can. Drink more than three or four and you're guaranteed to wake up with a rumbling in your gut.

It gives a good buzz pretty quickly though. Especially if you drink five during a single beerpong game.

Cheers!
"The only people for me are the mad ones...." Jack Kerouac

vikkyvik

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:40 am

Quoting VikingA346 (Thread starter):
So I bought a $10.50 case of Natural Ice not too long ago and couldn't help myself to more and more and more. The stuff tastes so great and the aroma is just mouth-watering. Does anyone else believe that Natural Ice is a great tasting beer?

Great tasting? Not in a million years.

Value for the money? Absolutely.

At 5.9% alcohol (pretty high, at least for the US), and around $7 for a 12-pack last time I looked, it was definitely worth it in my poorer days.

Not terrible tasting, but damn, it does not leave a good taste in your mouth the next day.

~Vik
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

checkraiser

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:59 am

Ice = Nasty

Light = A good value. I have an uncle that lives on the stuff.

For me...

N1120A is a camel-fucking terrorist.

deltaownsall

Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:22 am

oh god no ...

NKP S2

Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:49 am

Ice beers and Lite ( sic ) beers are much too watery and bland for my palette. As a "there's nothing else around or it's free" thirst quencher....alright...I guess.

MKEdude

Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:38 am

First off, $10.50 for a case of Natty?!?!  faint 

Now I more than understand the need for cheap beer in college. That's why I have very hazy memories of this stuff...

Big version: Width: 400 Height: 340 File size: 45kb

Which you can still find in 30 packs around the city for around $9-10  drunk 
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline." Frank Zappa

RichPhitzwell

Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:45 am

vomit  I cant even drink Bud. The first bar I went into at my college town had a mystery beer for 75c per pint...after I ordered it I learned all the good beers, like Sierra Nevada, all 13 of them, were only $1 per pint. This was in 2001-2004. Man I miss the $3 pitchers, and dont get me started on $2 double wells (44 oz any hard liquor drinks like rum and coke)
Nonav.com kinda like Whiners except the lights are on and the pimps been paid

jetjack74

Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:46 am

Ghetto beer. I say it ranks up there with Olde English 400, in paper bag.
Made from jets!