Queso
Topic Author

Comic Relief 2006

Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:27 pm

I'm watching it right now. After talking with N1120A at the BHM meet, I have somewhat broadened my opinion of the rebuliding of New Orleans and I think CR2k6 is a very noble cause. The participants are very talented and I admire them for supporting the cause they believe in.

But why do they have to keep trashing a particular political leaning and certain aspects of government? Can't they just focus on the task at hand?

From the viewpoint of a potential contributor, it's a real turn-off to keep seeing that happen every couple of minutes.

ANCFlyer

RE: Comic Relief 2006

Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:48 pm

Quoting Queso (Thread starter):
But why do they have to keep trashing a particular political leaning and certain aspects of government? Can't they just focus on the task at hand?

It's fashionable . . . .

Whether or not it's valid, it's fashionable . . . .

Rare exception to find anyone in Hollyweed these days that can refrain from finger pointing.

Quoting Queso (Thread starter):
From the viewpoint of a potential contributor, it's a real turn-off to keep seeing that happen every couple of minutes.

Best answer: Send your contribution and a note - "I'd have doubled this if you assmonkeys would stick to fixing NOLA and get off your political highhorse".

I'm working, so can't watch it live, but will watch the video tomorrow, or later this evening.
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND