nighthawk

Self Gloss: Nighthawk Gets Another Payrise!

Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:39 pm

Just 3 months on from my last self gloss payrise thread ( http://www1.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/1337072 ).... it seems im getting another payrise in January.

The company has landed a fairly large contract, which will involve 2 of us working onsite for at least 4 months, starting January. I have been asked to be one of those based onsite.

As a result my pay will increase once again, from the training rate to the same rate as the rest of the team: result - a further 25% increase in pay for me Big grin

Not bad considering I just joined the company a year ago last week, and have seen my pay almost double in that time Big grin

GKirk: thanks for letting me steal your job  Silly

Kieron747

RE: Self Gloss: Nighthawk Gets Another Payrise!

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:08 am

Quoting Nighthawk (Thread starter):

Great news! Tell me, do they let you take home any of the left-over BigMacs at the end of your shift?

Kieron747
Airliners.Net - The Jam Rag Of The Web.

baylorairbear

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:10 am

Quoting Krackhead747 (Reply 1):

Great news! Tell me, do they let you take home any of the left-over BigMacs at the end of your shift?

Mopping the floors has become such a habit, that there isn't a speck of dirt to be found at his home.

BAB silly 
I'm just skipping stones...

nighthawk

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:14 am

Quoting Kieron747 (Reply 1):

No, just a free happy meal at the end of each shift, sadly without the toy. You dont get that until youve been there 5 years  Sad

Thom@s

Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:17 am

Congrats.  Smile

I got the monthly paycheck today, and after a lot of overtime work last month, it looked quite nice.

Now I'm off to the bank to pick up a sack of money. Big grin

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

cornish

Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:33 am

I wonder how many stars he has on his name badge ?  Silly

Quoting Nighthawk (Thread starter):
As a result my pay will increase once again, from the training rate to the same rate as the rest of the team: result - a further 25% increase in pay for me

In Scottish financial terms, does that mean you now get paid five potatoes a month instead of four ?  Wink
Just when I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, it was some B*****d with a torch bringing me more work

Banco

Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:40 am

Quoting Cornish (Reply 5):
In Scottish financial terms, does that mean you now get paid five potatoes a month instead of four ?

And in the long established dealing-with-Scots-employees manner, does it involve cutting one of the four potatoes in half and calling it a 25% rise?  Wink

Of course, some of us dream of getting a pay rise, struggling along on our salaries of £4,800 a year...
She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

iamcanadian

Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:19 am

Tell me, do they let you take home any of the left-over BigMacs at the end of your shift?

Unfortunately, JPGH1A works at the same place; henceforth calling dibs on any and all leftover remnants RESEMBLING edible material!
 duck 
Shut up and calculate.

Banco

Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:27 am

Quoting Iamcanadian (Reply 7):
all leftover remnants RESEMBLING edible material!

At McDonalds? What could there be resembling edible material?  Confused
She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.