CHRISBA777ER
Topic Author

House/Trance Night Out In London Tonight?

Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:45 am

Hi all,

Its the launch night of my club night in London tonight, and I have yet to meet many of you, some of whom i will undoubtedly have the pleasure of meeting at the next LHR meet.

Its 10pm tonight until 6am tomorrow morning at The Rhythm Factory in Shoreditch in London.

Its driving, melodic, non-cheesy trance featuring the UK's number 1 Female trance DJ - Sophie Sugar and my good self in the main room, and funky, jackin' electro/soulful/tech house in the second room featuring Billy Gonzalez and Turnmills Future Hero Dan Galbally.

For all you trance-heads here, Ill be recording the night live to host and send you all, and we are filming the night for DVD as well so Im going to have to stay (comparatively) sober...

Normally im charging a tenner for people to get in but if theres anyone here who fancies popping down, let me know and you can come in free, cos im nice like that.  Smile

Anyone fancy it?
What do you mean you dont have any bourbon? Do you know how far it is to Houston? What kind of airline is this???

ClassicLover

RE: House/Trance Night Out In London Tonight?

Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:14 pm

If I was in London last night I would have gone, but Dublin isn't London!

How did it go?
I do quite enjoy a spot of flying - more so when it's not in Economy!

nighthawk

Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:44 am

perhaps if you had given a bit more notice a few more folk would have came along, 10 hours isnt enough, 10 weeks would be required to get a decent meet organised.

Do you own the nightclub?

dba4u

Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:14 am

Yeah, would have loved to go but flights to London are not really cheap 3 hours in advance

JetboyTWA

Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:25 am

Congrats on the new club!

I'm a big Trance-addict, and would love to come party over there sometime.

Is it difficult to open a club over there? I've brainstormed with a few friends here and we think it'd be great to open a nice trance/house/progressive venue here in Central Florida.... However getting a liquor license is quite a hurdle from what I understand.

-Ryan