seb146

Reality Show Finals

Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:06 pm

This Wednesday is the final episode of Next Top Model and next Sunday is the final of Amazing Race. I am so addicted to these shows I tape them every week and scream things that can not be repeated on this messege board. What are your predictions for this or any other reality shows coming to an end this cycle?

For Amazing Race, I really wish Tyler and James would just come out already. I really want Alabama to win, but I think Rob and Kim will cross the line first. I was SO glad to see the Barbies come in last! YEAH!!! My neighbors are mad at me for screaming so loud, but I am really happy! On Top Model, I think Melrose will win. Eugena's personality has gotten better the last few weeks, but I don't think that will be enough to save her. I was sad to see the twins gone. I think Amanda wanted it more.

GO CANUCKS!!
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

Thom@s

RE: Reality Show Finals

Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:12 pm

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

CaliforniaMate

Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:28 pm

i hope bama wins, but damn those boys are cute. i wish they'd come out too. i really don't like rob and kim.

aussie18
Crew

Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:50 pm

You Americans can have your shitty ass reality shows,i dont even know why they still show them in australia at like 10:30pm at night when 80% of people are sleeping......Is amazing race even popular over there,certainly not downunder and after like 20seasons of it already isnt it time to stop flogging it.

kmh1956

Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:52 pm

I predict that sooner or later, preferably sooner, these "reality" shows go the way of the dinosaur.

Why they call them reality shows is beyond me......

[Edited 2006-12-04 13:54:23]
'Somebody tell me why I'm on my own if there's a soulmate for everyone' :Natasha Bedingfield

seb146

Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:17 am

Quoting Kmh1956 (Reply 4):
I predict that sooner or later, preferably sooner, these "reality" shows go the way of the dinosaur.

Agreed. I can not get into the shows where people eat bugs and marry strangers for money. I can't believe I am even watching Top Model! I like Amazing Race because I get to see other countries and it has an easier point to understand than Survivor or The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

But, one day, reality shows will be few and far between. Hopefully, American Idol will be the first to go! That is just a glorified kareoke contest anyway.

GO CANUCKS!!
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

CaliforniaMate

Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:42 pm

American this, America that, I live in Austarlia for a couple years, TV back in the States are leaps ahead of Australia's. You do have Kylie Minogue, which I am a bit jealous of, though she's more Brit nowadays than Aussie.