Derico
Topic Author

Bad Manners Song: Samson And Delilah

Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:57 am

This seemed like a good place to ask for an english-language single, that I have been trying to find anywhere but it's like trying to find Atlantis.

Bad Manners are not unknown, so I don't get why it is so hard to find anything in either I-Tunes, and yes, also looked in a share-file site to see if there was luck there. Nothing. Record Stores? Nothing Online stores? Nothing. Friends? Nothing.

And yes I have looked online and I can't find the original 'Samson and Delilah' original single by Bad Manners: there is one 'live version' and a re-make, I don't want either of those.

I want the song for a summer mix of CDs I'm doing, to take to the beach. Well if anyone has anything, I would be much obliged!
My internet was not shut down, the internet has shut me down

NeilYYZ

RE: Bad Manners Song: Samson And Delilah

Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:14 am

When I get home from the Library tonight I'll have a look around for you, I have a rather extensive network of "illegal" sites that I can look at, however, the University's wireless internet somehow blocks all of my sites. I won't advertise them here though. If I do manage to get the song I will e-mail it to you.
It may be too early to drink scotch... But it is NEVER too early to think about it...