/ 08DEC06 / 0706 UTC
National CANADA (CA) /Destination MEXICO (MX)
Passport or one of the following documents required:
- Certificate of Canadian citizenship; or
- county or state-issued original (or notarized copy of) Birth
- Voter's Registration Card; or
- notarized affidavit (only applicable if born in Canada, this
does not apply to those who have been naturalized).
These documents must be accompanied by an official government
issued photo ID
(not applicable to minors up to/incl. 17
years), such as a driver's licence. Photocopies are not
Visa not required if coming for:
- a touristic stay of max. 180 days and holding Tourist Card
(FMT form) issued by an airline (free of charge); OR
- a business stay of max. 30 days (extension possible) and
holding form FMN
(issued by travel agencies, airlines or
Immigration officers will decide on max. period of stay.
Travelling on one-way ticket is allowed.
Minors under 14 years of age, travelling alone, should be met
by an adult.
Visitor must hold:
- travel documents required for onward or return journey; and
- sufficient funds.
Non-compliance with entry regulations will result in fines for
carrier varying from USD 850.- to a maximum of USD 1800.-, and
deportation of passenger to country of origin at carrier's
CHECK TINEWS/N13 - NEW
SECURITY RULES AT
CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. CANADA AND
Timaticweb Version 1.3
08 December 2006