ANCFlyer
Topic Author

McKinney At It Again!

Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:52 am

Rep Cynthia McKinney, soon to be unemployed by the US Gov't, took her parting shot . . . introducing an Impeachment Bill against PotUS. Of course, Pelosi said it was dead before it hit the floor - which was expected - I just think it utterly laughable McKinney even tried.

She must be more of an idiot than I originally suspected.

She lost the election - because she continually made an ass of herself - the voters spoke - she's gone - so now she has her nasty little panties in a wad and even takes pot shots at her own party . . .

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/08/mckinney.impeach.ap/index.html

McKinney, your fifteen minutes in the spot light is done, go home, go anywhere, just go away.

Now, I need that LOSER emoticon once again . . . gonna have to speak to Johan about that . . .
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

Superfly

RE: McKinney At It Again!

Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:12 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Thread starter):
the voters spoke - she's gone

She's being replaced by Wank Johnson.  Silly
Bring back the Concorde

halls120

Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:21 am

Rep Cynthia McKinney, soon to be unemployed by the US Gov't, took her parting shot . . . introducing an Impeachment Bill against PotUS. Of course, Pelosi said it was dead before it hit the floor - which was expected - I just think it utterly laughable McKinney even tried.

I think her parting shot is consistent with all of her antics over the years.

From her 9/11 was a government conspiracy to her father blaming the jews for her 2002 defeat to her call for documents relating to the death of rapper Tupac Shakur, she never has figured out how to control the crap coming out of her mouth.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

AirCop

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:28 am

beady  Dumber than a box of rocks, hopefully the people of Georgia will never elect her to anything again..

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 2):
From her 9/11 was a government conspiracy to her father blaming the jews for her 2002 defeat to her call for documents relating to the death of rapper Tupac Shakur, she never has figured out how to control the crap coming out of her mouth.

Probably never will..

deltagator

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:43 am

Quoting AirCop (Reply 3):
Dumber than a box of rocks, hopefully the people of Georgia will never elect her to anything again..

The sad thing is their are enough idiots who believe her crap that she could get re-elected. She wasn't beat by GOP crossover voting either time so perhaps the folks in her district are getting smarter.

Doubtful...but hopeful.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

AirCop

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:52 am

Quoting DeltaGator (Reply 4):
so perhaps the folks in her district are getting smarter.

Lets hope so. Maybe she'll move to Alaska or Guam..

dl021

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:54 am

Quoting AirCop (Reply 5):

I think she should move to Cuba.....see for herself how that life is....
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:57 am

Alaska

Wow!

faint 

Quoting DL021 (Reply 6):

I think she should move to Cuba

I think she should stay right there in Jooojaah . . . so she can be reminded every single what an ass she has been and what it has cost her . . .
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

AirframeAS

Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:10 pm

Isnt this the same chick that had a run-in with the security guards and slapped an officer or something like that??
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

Superfly

Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:19 pm

Quoting DL021 (Reply 6):
I think she should move to Cuba.....see for herself how that life is....

She's been there already.
Bring back the Concorde

deltagator

Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:08 pm

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 8):
Isnt this the same chick that had a run-in with the security guards and slapped an officer or something like that??

Yep and also believes that Dubya knew of 9/11 before it happened and thinks that the US Govrnment is covering up the Tupac Shakur murder, and has campaigned for the release of cop-killer Mumia Al-Whatever up in Philly.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I just hope she has saved up some of her campaign contributions so she doesn't clog the welfare rolls given that she has zero marketable skills. Sadly, I know she'll land on her feet just fine.

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 7):
I think she should stay right there in Jooojaah

Sure you don't want to trade our "Cutest Little Communist on Capitol Hill" for your hottie Governor?
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

ANCFlyer
Topic Author

Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:08 am

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 8):

It was a Capital Hill Police Officer, not a security guard, but the situation is accurate. She assaulted a police officer . . . . like a common street thug that she is.

Quoting Superfly (Reply 9):
She's been there already.

Why didn't they keep her?

Quoting DeltaGator (Reply 10):
Sure you don't want to trade our "Cutest Little Communist on Capitol Hill" for your hottie Governor?

no 

Governor Palin is HOT we'll keep her. Thanks.