AA787823
Topic Author

Women??

Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:56 pm

Ok I have been living with the same girl for three years. I really dont get their (women) thought process.
Situation 1.
I come home and the sprinklers are on, I was kidding around and I said "Hey Cheri, your getting a free car wash, your cars getting wet" She got all pissed off and did not talk to me for three days because she thought I was making fun of her because she makes less money than me and cant afford a car wash every other day... WTF?

Situation 2
Cheri works as a nanny part time...she comes home all upset because one of the kids bit her. I asked her..."Were you rough housing? Kidding around" She got all upset because she took that as she is no good with kids.

Situation 3
You like the waitress at Outback more than be because she has bigger boobs....you were flirting with her infront of me....I was not I was kidding around and being cordial.....

Seriously I really dont understand womens thought process.
F.U.R.P.....Families Under Reduced Pay

ZRHnerd

RE: Women?

Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:00 pm

Quoting AA787823 (Thread starter):
She got all pissed off and did not talk to me for three days because she thought I was making fun of her because she makes less money than me and cant afford a car wash every other day... WTF?

rotfl 

We never will. It will be shredded in mystery forever  Wink

GQfluffy

Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:02 pm

Quoting ZRHnerd (Reply 1):
We never will. It will be shredded in mystery forever

checkmark 

Aye...but it seems women have got us men all figured out...shat...
This isn't where I parked my car...

ACDC8

Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:04 pm

Here's a hint when it comes to women ...

No matter what you think or say, IT'S WRONG!  yes 

Don't bother trying to figure their thought process out, you won't!  no 

(but if you do, please let us know)
A Grumpy German Is A Sauerkraut

AA787823
Topic Author

Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:04 pm

Quoting ZRHnerd (Reply 1):
We never will. It will be shredded in mystery forever

Ya then if I try and not say anything, or reserve comment or just keep my mouth shut, then I really get it because "I dont care"

andessmf

Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:21 pm

The female thought process is somewhat difficult to understand, my IMHO, you have been living with this woman for three years, and that type of behavior is not what I would call nice nor normal.

GQfluffy

Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:50 pm

It almost sounds as if she's tired of you...and possibly looking for an out. Trust me...I'm kind of in that same boat. The g/f says she trusts me, yet I seem to have to write an itinerary for each and every single day, and if I stray, I'm in deep manure. I can't talk to a female without hearing the riot act. I love her, I care about her, but I'm not in love anymore. I'm at home now away from University, and she's gone home, yet the cell seems to ring every 3 hours; the electric leash. She's not coming back in January, instead she's going to look for work at home and back in BIL. I'm trying to figure out what I want and if I still want her in my life. Alot of me says no, but there is still a part that isn't ready to let go...

Anywho, good luck in your situation. I sure as hell don't have any idea what to do. If I break up with her, I'm the prick, if I don't, I'm sure I will just feel worse and worse... I know she still loves me...and it would break her heart if I do leave...but...I can't force myself to fall back in love with her....

Women- men want when they don't have, and don't want when do have...
This isn't where I parked my car...

mika

Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:45 pm

Imagine how easy it would be to live with a post-op transvestite! Not that i'm gay or could imagine doing anything to someone i knew has been a man but just to imagine the situation..it should be pretty easy to get along.

:D

graphic

Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:11 pm

Quoting GQfluffy (Reply 2):

That's because all most of us want is a beer and a naked chick.
Demand Media fails at life

JCKastrup

Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:28 pm

Quoting GQfluffy (Reply 6):

Sorry to say this but.... GET OUT NOW.

Theres gotta be a better one out there for you.
Who the hell wants to fly to JFK? Nobody does, That's who!

bilgerat

Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:32 pm

You know, there was one guy who actually found the secret of the female thought process.

He died laughing.

mainMAN

Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:33 pm

She got all pissed off and did not talk to me for three days because she thought I was making fun of her because she makes less money than me and cant afford a car wash every other day... WTF?

She's got issues. I wouldn't tolerate that, and she'd be out the door asap.

Superfly

Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:48 pm

AA787823:
Sounds like its time to get a new girlfriend.
Kick her butt out! You'll be much happier and can bring as many babes over to your place anytime you want!
Bring back the Concorde

bongo

Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:06 am

No one understands that...not even them!
MDE: First airport in the Americas visited by the A380!

yooyoo

Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:06 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 12):
Kick her butt out! You'll be much happier

Translation:

"Send her my way"

Wink
I am so smart, i am so smart... S-M-R-T... i mean S-M-A-R-T

ANCFlyer

Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:08 am

. I really dont get their (women) thought process.

Welcome to reality . . . .

Quoting Superfly (Reply 12):

checkmark 
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

BCNGRO

Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:29 am

Quoting Mika (Reply 7):
Imagine how easy it would be to live with a post-op transvestite! Not that i'm gay or could imagine doing anything to someone i knew has been a man but just to imagine the situation..it should be pretty easy to get along.

Lol But I imagine if they are transvestite is because they feel like women so they are probably as weird as them... Anyway I don't think I'm trying this.
At the bus station, buses stop. At the train station, trains stop. At my desk, I have a work station.

Aaron747

Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:36 am

I would tell you the secret to happiness...but not everyone is cut out for relocating overseas  Wink
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Superfly

Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:38 am

AA787823:
I notice you live here in the SFO Bay Area.
There lots of beautiful low-maintinace women out here. There is no need to put up with this kind of crap.
Bring back the Concorde

Noora

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:10 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 18):
There is no need to put up with this kind of crap.

checkmark 

Even I can't understand why she would react that way  Confused

If I was you, I would get myself out of that situation. I wouldn't want to be in someone's leash, nor could I do that to someone else.

IFEMaster

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:31 am

I really dont understand womens thought process

My dad once gave me a sound piece of advise. When you're in the middle of a fight with your girl, and love seems to be a thousand miles away, you just have to say those three, eternal, magic words...

"You're right, dear."
Delivering Anecdotes of Dubious Relevance Since 1978

AA787823
Topic Author

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:36 am

I know I should go, and I will after the 1st of the year when I move to SD. I really dont get it though. I have never cheated, when she works nights, I always have dinner ready for her when she gets home, I never yell or pick a fight with her. She just takes everything the wrong way.

IFEMaster

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:44 am

Women- men want when they don't have, and don't want when do have...

I don't know about that. I think that's largely inaccurate. I would say that until you find THE ONE, men will always have a tendency to check out other chicks. However, when you've found the one, all that goes out the window. Unless, of course, you're a complete and utter bastard.
Delivering Anecdotes of Dubious Relevance Since 1978

Superfly

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:58 am

Quoting AA787823 (Reply 21):
I know I should go, and I will after the 1st of the year when I move to SD.

Your gonna run all the way to South Dakota to get away from this crazy girl?  Wow!

Please don't tell us yoour like this guy!  no 

Bring back the Concorde

NeilYYZ

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:58 am

Just take Chris Rock's advice. When you wake up in the morning, go in front of the mirror in the bathroom and recite -

"I'm a worthless no good,stupid mother f*ucker who's always wrong..." recite that a couple of times to yourself, then go downstairs thinking, "now how can I make this b*tch happy?"

I can't figure out how women think either. I had a rule, no talking during a NASCAR race, well, apparently that was taken to mean, I like NASCAR more than her. In the end, it got so annoying I did like NASCAR more than her.
It may be too early to drink scotch... But it is NEVER too early to think about it...

andessmf

Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:30 am

Women also like men that elicit RESPECT, and sometimes by us guys caving in to their every whim, letting ourselves be 'abused', we don't elicit respect and appreciation from them to us.

Example:

I was not answering my wife's hints for a commitment. She moves to Washington D.C. I realize my mistake and fly over with a ring and propose. She said no (we had never really been officially anything, but that is another story). But we know have a relationship. Few weeks later she tells me she was thinking of spending some vacation time with a very good friend of hers (a guy).

I put my foot down now and tell her to figure out what she wants, because I thought we were serious. I wasn't rude, I just told her how I felt. Few days later, she decided to come back and asked me to marry her.

I then bought a ring and made it official.

Superfly

Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:52 am

AA787823:
Don't do what AndesSMF did.
DO NOT buy this woman a ring!   
This lady is acting totally irrational. I am sorry, there is no excuse for that kind of behavior.

AndesSMF, sounds like your situation was not as extreme as this guy's.

[Edited 2006-12-18 19:04:59]
Bring back the Concorde

N231YE

Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:54 am

There is a joke floating around about this; I found a version on the internet  :

Quote:
A man on a deserted island finds a geanie in a bottle...rubs it..and gets 2 wishes.

Man: "I wish to [build a road] from here to Hawaii, I have never been to Hawaii..I must go there!"

Geanie: "I cannot grant impossible wishes. Do you know all the cement and pillers that would take? Then trying to build the roads through the water..nah thats impossible, another wish please."

Man: Ponders a moment, then says..."okay, if I cannot go to Hawaii, then, I guess that my wish would to be able to understand women. I have always wanted to understand women."

Geanie: "Would you like that road 2 lane or 4 lane?"

http://www.ojar.com/view_18428.htm

EDIT: Modified the original joke for better grammar  

[Edited 2006-12-18 19:09:35]

andessmf

Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:58 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 26):
AndesSMF, sounds like you situation was not as extreme as this guy's.

OMG, no, I was not implying that at all, but I can certainly understand where it could be taken that way.

What I wanted to say is that RESPECT in a relationship needs to go both ways, and while he can do all sorts of nice things for his other half, he also needs to demand respect and appreciation from her.

dragogoalie

Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:01 am

Quoting GQfluffy (Reply 2):

Oh, trust me, it's not like it's any easier for us to figure you men out than it is for you to figure us out- the saying "men are from mars, women from venus" really is great. You don't understand us and we don't understand you.  Silly

Quoting AndesSMF (Reply 5):
and that type of behavior is not what I would call nice nor normal.

No... to me it actually sounds like she has a problem... either hormonal or mentally... NO girl is supposed to be that sensitive.

It almost sounds as if she's tired of you...and possibly looking for an out.

Hmm... I don't know about that. I lean more towards the hormonal/mental problem, actually. It sounds like she's actually getting UPSET, not faking it like she would just to get out of a relationship...

Advice? Talk to her about it. If you can't, suggest she talks to someone else about it. She may be pissed off beyond belief at first, but she'll probably realize you're right...
Formerly known as Jap. Srsly. AUSTRALIA: 2 days!

Superfly

Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:13 am

AndesSMF:
OK I understand what you meant.

No need for him to waste his time trying to figure her out.
She needs this....

Bring back the Concorde

andessmf

Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:14 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 30):
No need for him to waste his time trying to figure her out.
She needs this....

Yes, I would never allow anyone to treat me like that.

AA787823
Topic Author

Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:24 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 23):
Your gonna run all the way to South Dakota to get away from this crazy girl?

That way I can find another Psycho Shallow-Self Centered-Materialistic California girl.....

AirframeAS

Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:33 am

Quoting JCKastrup (Reply 9):

Sorry to say this but.... GET OUT NOW.

I have to agree with JCK. Get out of it while you can.

Quoting Noora (Reply 19):
I wouldn't want to be in someone's leash, nor could I do that to someone else.

Ditto! Im my own person, I dont let people control me, nor do I control them. Screw them if they are so worried about stupid relationship drama.
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

Coz

Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:46 am

Ok I have been living with the same girl for three years. I really dont get their (women) thought process.
Situation 1.
I come home and the sprinklers are on, I was kidding around and I said "Hey Cheri, your getting a free car wash, your cars getting wet" She got all pissed off and did not talk to me for three days because she thought I was making fun of her because she makes less money than me and cant afford a car wash every other day... WTF?

Situation 2
Cheri works as a nanny part time...she comes home all upset because one of the kids bit her. I asked her..."Were you rough housing? Kidding around" She got all upset because she took that as she is no good with kids.

Situation 3
You like the waitress at Outback more than be because she has bigger boobs....you were flirting with her infront of me....I was not I was kidding around and being cordial.....

I don't think her bahavior is a mistery in this case. Look at the common denominator, it's insecurity.

AA787823
Topic Author

Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:53 am

Quoting Coz (Reply 34):
I don't think her bahavior is a mistery in this case. Look at the common denominator, it's insecurity.

She did have a very rough child-hood. I wont go into details, but she did get a pretty bad deal.

rolfen

Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:03 am

Quoting ACDC8 (Reply 3):
No matter what you think or say, IT'S WRONG! yes

Now that makes sense.
rolf

767Lover

Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:06 am

She just takes everything the wrong way.

She sounds really, really insecure. Insecurity is poison for a relationship.
Not all women are this bad.

rolfen

Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:10 am

I can't force myself to fall back in love with her....

cant you just stay like friends?

when she works nights, I always have dinner ready for her when she gets home, I never yell or pick a fight with her. She just takes everything the wrong way

Tell you what, I think she wants fights from time to time. maybe she likes the mental stimulation of it or something.
rolf

miamix707

Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:18 am

Quoting Mika (Reply 7):

only someone in Sweden could have thought of that...

Quoting AA787823 (Reply 35):
She did have a very rough child-hood. I wont go into details, but she did get a pretty bad deal.

that exmplains it. Women get more psychologically scarred by being abused during childhood, a poor father figure etc more than us men.

However, even for completely same women.. the bottom line is that women don't make sense, at least Americanized ones. If you asked women to write down what they look for in the opposite sex, most end up with mates that are quite the opposite. That's why it's a bad idea to ask women for any kind of love or emotional advice.

AirframeAS

Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:31 pm

So.... how is that your problem? It isnt, end of story. Ditch her before she makes it your problem.
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

mirrodie

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:57 pm

I know I should go, and I will after the 1st of the year when I move to SD. I really dont get it though. I have never cheated, when she works nights, I always have dinner ready for her when she gets home, I never yell or pick a fight with her. She just takes everything the wrong way

So let me get this straight.. you are a great guy and she can't learn to laugh. RUN RUN RUN.

Quoting NeilYYZ (Reply 24):
"I'm a worthless no good,stupid mother f*ucker who's always wrong..." recite that a couple of times to yourself, then go downstairs thinking, "now how can I make this b*tch happy?"

Crazy as it sounds, that's the secret to our marital success  Wink
Forum moderator 2001-2010; He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless st

adopim88

Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:53 pm

Hmm, does this pretty much sum up the relationship between man and woman?   

[Edited 2006-12-19 07:54:27]
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

saxdiva

Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:22 pm

Quoting AA787823 (Reply 32):
That way I can find another Psycho Shallow-Self Centered-Materialistic California girl.....

Ahem... there is no law in this state that requires women to be bitches to their partners. If I treated my husband as poorly as your GF treats you, I'd be out on my ear.

Rough childhood, fine. But now she's working on having a miserable adulthood, too.

Bottom line: if she doesn't have it togther enough to be able to be decent to a guy she [supposedly] loves, move on. Everything goes downhill from here.

Lazarus31

Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:39 pm

I dont know how attached you are to this chick (obviously 3 years must mean somthing) so you cant just run away from it all. But if you have to then i say spread your wings and fly away...hehehe.

anyhows these are some rules i try to live by and most of the time it works. But of course there is the odd occasion no matter what you do, u'll end up being in the shit pit anyway.lol :

1. No matter whatever happens, the guy is always wrong. Even if you are right, ur wrong and theres nothing you can do about it. If you dont wanna end up in the dog house, just say these words, 'Yes...im wrong, your right dear and im sorry'. memorise these words (just like the memory items in the emergency section in the aircraft flight manual) It is important you mutter these words out quickly and efficiently to ensure that you sleep in your own bed that you bought (although she may well have claimed ownership).

2.Understand women's thought process???? whoa man, forget about it, just accept the fact that when shes in a good mood, you might actually get some.

3. After a heated argument, especially one in which you have absolutely no idea why you started the arguing in the first place(ie clueless as to why she's so upset), it is quite normal for the guy to think to himself at the end of the argument, 'why the hell do i feel like the idiot here?'
sending you into a cone of confusion is meerly just the way she deals with her problems. At the end of the day, if you love her enuff and want to be with her you'll end up apologising to her anyway (note how ive said the guy will end up apologising.hehe)

4. women dont make mistakes. even if they do, firstly they wont admit it or secondly she'll manage to convince the guy that he was in actual fact the root cause of her mistake.

5. Women are like laxatives, no matter what happens they will always annoy the shit out of you.

6. it boils down to one thing. The good times and moments you share with her, although it may not be alot, will always outwiegh the bad times so it turns out to be ok in the end (this is assuming the guy still wants to be with the girl)

:D
Laz

andessmf

Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:40 pm

Quoting Saxdiva (Reply 43):
If I treated my husband as poorly as your GF treats you, I'd be out on my ear.

I believe that the way a good relationship (witnessed from personal experience) is this:

When my wife wants something, regardless of the level of importance, she will preface it with some kind words, and after I have ended the favor, she will stroke my ego with some other kind words like 'you sweet, sweet man'. Since we both do these favors to one another constantly, sometimes we can step 'over the line', like I will come home and say 'woman, where is my beer!?'. But none of these favors are ever asked in a rude tone, as that would be grounds for dismissal.

If you didn't stop the shabby treatment from the beginning, it is bound to get worse. I have a co-worker that reminds me of you. Unfortunately, he is married with two kids, and the wife seems to get more unpleasant as time goes on.

It is one thing to treat a woman respectfully and well, but if she does not return the same treatment, it is your turn to walk away. And that applies to both sides of a relationship.

fspilot747

Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:52 pm

I thought this thread title was going to be one of those "signed by 99% of A.net" posts.

[Edited 2006-12-19 08:52:37]

express1

Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:22 pm

If she was my girlfriend,she be on her way packing and down the road,
my wife looks after children with autism every day,and she comes home with bite marks on the arms and bruses,she even came home with a fat lip where a child head butted her on the mouth and cut her lip,and still she says i love my job.

So what is your girlfriend moaning about,tell her to wake up and smell the coffee.

dave
David.S cavanagh since 1961,if you can do better,then show me.

BAE146QT

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:01 pm

Quote:

Unsympathetic as this may sound, I'd hoof the sorry cow out the door. She'll make a wreck of you, unless she's willing to let you help her change.

Really, she should have sorted out whatever issues she has, before inflicting herself on a man. But then, people are selfish.

I was with an abusive, manipulative partner for a couple of years, and spent all my time apologising for all manner of imagined infractions. I did everything I could to accommodate her aggressive, increasingly strident demands and yet it was never enough for her. I paid for everything - her salary was for her entertainment, apparently.

When she eventually told me that she wanted to go to university (as a mature student) at the other end of the country and that she wanted me to pay for it, it dawned on me that she had been grooming me as a slave with a wallet, grinding me down until she had her idea of the perfect man - exactly the opposite of her pornography-obsessed, skinflint father.

That day, I realised that it was her with the problem, not me.

I told her that there's enough decent women in the world that I didn't have to put up with her rubbish. Her bags were packed and I invited her to leave my house.

Silly mare tried to seduce me to change my mind.

Sarah, if by some strange chance you're reading this, I just want you to know that I'm getting married to the most wonderful woman in the world next year. You couldn't hold a candle to her.

Oh - and if you really had an IQ of 140, then my name's Yasser Arafat. You sub-human macaroon.
Todos mis dominós son totalmente pegajosos

express1

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:07 pm

Quoting BAe146QT (Reply 48):

HAHAHAHA oh i like it,very good.  biggrin   biggrin   bigthumbsup 

dave
David.S cavanagh since 1961,if you can do better,then show me.