deltagator

The Other Florida-Ohio State Game...this Weekend

Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:27 pm

#3 Ohio State comes down to the O-Dome in Hoggtown for a basketball rumble with #4 and DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPION Florida. Perhaps a look forward to the NCAA Finals come April? Who knows?

Looks to be a damn good game though Al Horford being out for us has me worried a little bit. I think we have enough talent and heart to win this one inside the friendly confines with the support of the Rowdy Reptiles.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

AirCop

RE: The Other Florida-Ohio State Game...this Weeke

Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:45 am

Should be an exciting game, although the networks probably wished it wasn't scheduled on Christmas weekend..Gotta go with Ohio State..but then what do I know.

copaair737

RE: The Other Florida-Ohio State Game...this Weekend

Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:02 am

Greg Oden and the Bucks will tear apart the Horford-less Crocs.

It could be close too, however Oden will prove to be too big of a force for the Crocs to deal with.

-Copa
Livin' on Reds, Vitamin C, and Cocaine

deltagator

Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:14 am

Final score 86-60 in favor of Florida. OSU is a young, inexperienced team that got their butts handed to them in a hostile environment against a superior and more skilled team. The #3 ranking is a joke given the loss to UNC (also yound and inexperienced) and now us. They need to get their act together if they want to go far in the NCAA Tournament.

Hopefully this game will be a precursor to the BCS Championship game between the two schools in a couple of weeks. GO GATORS!

Quoting AirCop (Reply 1):
Gotta go with Ohio State

You shouldn't have.

Quoting Copaair737 (Reply 2):
Greg Oden and the Bucks will tear apart the Horford-less Crocs.

Nope, they sure didn't. Though Horford did play I think we would have still won without him.

Oden will prove to be too big of a force for the Crocs to deal with.

I wouldn't consider 7 points and 6 rebounds a force by any means. He got shut down by superior players.

It could be close too

It ceased to be close with 13 minutes left in the second half.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

AirCop

Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:04 pm

Quoting DeltaGator (Reply 3):
Quoting AirCop (Reply 1):
Gotta go with Ohio State

You shouldn't have.

Okay, I admit it: Lesson learned...  ashamed 

Gatorman96

Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:48 am

Loudest game I have ever been to. OSU should be a very dangerous team come March...